Something wrong TO ALL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tommy Carreiro on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:22 pm

/Support.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz
Posts : 672
Join date : 2011-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Ellie_Three on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 pm

No, he is right. There should never be such a long wait period between getting responses from Admins. If at any time it takes you more than a week to get a response from an admin. Then the admins either A are uninterested or B are simply inactive. I was approved for werewolf on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:20 pm and I still have not been able to get my race changed. In between fighting to get Jax to answer me and camping the server waiting for a admin, only to be sent back to Jax from which I still have gotten no response. Say what you will, it simply is a problem.

I can understand that people have lives, and different time zones. But when you cant be arsed to check the forums at least once a week and send out a simple PM. There is a problem.
avatar
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tommy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Ellie_Three wrote:No, he is right. There should never be such a long wait period between getting responses from Admins. If at any time it takes you more than a week to get a response from an admin. Then the admins either A are uninterested or B are simply inactive. I was approved for werewolf on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:20 pm and I still have not been able to get my race changed. In between fighting to get Jax to answer me and camping the server waiting for a admin, only to be sent back to Jax from which I still have gotten no response. Say what you will, it simply is a problem.

I can understand that people have lives, and different time zones. But when you cant be arsed to check the forums at least once a week and send out a simple PM. There is a problem.
I waited a week for that.
avatar
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Lets place a god damn dot on this topic.

I don't get it...

You're trying to create your OWN admin team or what...?

Ariel explained everything, admins aren't machines,they have their lives.

The fact is,... Some of you people don't have patience.

When you make an application, you think what, it will be answered after 10 mintues?

DAAAYUUUM , waiting for a day or three is TO LONG.

Shit.. man... You should meet Red , he would kick your ass if you tell him such a thing.

Off topic shizzel: Mia, we have porn websites, that picture of yours is annoying, only thing you're 'attracting' with that picture is hatred, bad shit, and people who might hate you cause of that.

For love of the God, Jesus Christ, 12 apostoles or how many of them was anyway, please.. I beg of you, change it.

Oh and Bishop, no need to put that on her face, alright? We all do shit in our life like flamming, fighting, getting drunk and all that stuff, but no need to be like that, alright?

Here is the result:

-Admins are doing their jobs just great
-No need for new admin team, Rudy will invite someone if he want to
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tommy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Nice rant Nicolas, besides Mia's pic isn't porn she's not holding a dildo. Also most of us are patient but the staff's activity has lowerd the last two weeks and that's true. As I stated I respect the staff here and I do know they have lives but when you have to wait a long time period for something easy as writing one command it can get on your nerves. Noone of us are trying to create an admin team, I certainly am not.
avatar
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tanya Smith on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:39 pm

I don't get what's the bad thing about my avatar. Porn? I just lol'd she's not even nude. Can't take something 18+, why are you playing something that's 18+?

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 21
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tommy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Mia wrote:I don't get what's the bad thing about my avatar. Porn? I just lol'd she's not even nude. Can't take something 18+, why are you playing something that's 18+?
That's true, hah. GTA is for 18+, I'm not 18 but I admit I've watched 18+ clips as well =).
avatar
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lol

Post by Benzke on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Thank God you have changed....

On-Topic : Dude Rudy will invite someone if he needs someone.
And Yeah ADMINS AREN'T BOTS THAT'LL PLAY ON THE SERVER 24 HRS!
So this post is now a bit useless.

peoples Less than 10 also know all about this....
And i think that the highest people that go on porn sites are less than 11 or 10 .


Last edited by Zohan on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Benzke
Human
Human

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tanya Smith on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm

I bet he's gonna tell that my avatar is too funny now. Whatever, let's get back on topic.

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 21
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tommy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Look, as an player on this community we have the rights to give our thoughts about this.
But seriously, the admin effort has been lower the past weeks, it has.
If you simply can't agree with that :

1. You're an ***licker
2. You haven't been online
3. You have an attitude
4. You just joined and don't know the 'active' parts (registered 20th+ of March?)
Yet I'm not trying to be offensive, just proving a point.


Last edited by Tommy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Guys , focus on the topic please . I /Support what Tommy said , not about Bishop become an admins .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Ellie_Three on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Im sorry I placed the wrong date in my post XD it was Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:48 pm.

Also, I get the feeling that people from this server are either A new to samp, or B never played on many samp servers. On most servers the average response time from an admin is usually three days or less. For you to Pm and admin and not receive a response in less than a week is saying something.

You could go on LS-Rp right now and I bet you could get ahold of an admin withen two to three days if not instantly.
avatar
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Zohan wrote:Thank God you have changed....

On-Topic : Dude Rudy will invite someone if he needs someone.
And Yeah ADMINS AREN'T BOTS THAT'LL PLAY ON THE SERVER 24 HRS!
So this post is now a bit useless.

peoples Less than 10 also know all about this....
And i think that the highest people that go on porn sites are less than 11 or 10 .

I IG for 48+ Hour before .. Lots of hacker .. I hate them !! >.<

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Simon Bourne on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Oooohh....snap...no one wants me to be an admin....but trust me...i've been a temporary admin in PR-RP and i did well, plus, being stupid IG and in the Forums doesn't means that i'll be more....mature or ...well mature is the only word i'm thinking about, if i become an admin you will witness the changes, plus, i got a sharp view to spot hackers before they even create an account, i even saved us once from a noob with an RPG and one noob with a knife.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 pm

M_Bourne wrote:Oooohh....snap...no one wants me to be an admin....but trust me...i've been a temporary admin in PR-RP and i did well, plus, being stupid IG and in the Forums doesn't means that i'll be more....mature or ...well mature is the only word i'm thinking about, if i become an admin you will witness the changes, plus, i got a sharp view to spot hackers before they even create an account, i even saved us once from a noob with an RPG and one noob with a knife.

Listen here Bishop , let the admin decided if they needed you . Me and the others doesnt agree IF you become an admins .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Simon Bourne on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:08 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
M_Bourne wrote:Oooohh....snap...no one wants me to be an admin....but trust me...i've been a temporary admin in PR-RP and i did well, plus, being stupid IG and in the Forums doesn't means that i'll be more....mature or ...well mature is the only word i'm thinking about, if i become an admin you will witness the changes, plus, i got a sharp view to spot hackers before they even create an account, i even saved us once from a noob with an RPG and one noob with a knife.

Listen here Bishop , let the admin decided if they needed you . Me and the others doesnt agree IF you become an admins .

Ok....the OTHERS... please forum PM me if you agree or dont.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tanya Smith on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Lol Bishop is indirectly asking for an admin.

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 21
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 pm

M_Bourne wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:
M_Bourne wrote:Oooohh....snap...no one wants me to be an admin....but trust me...i've been a temporary admin in PR-RP and i did well, plus, being stupid IG and in the Forums doesn't means that i'll be more....mature or ...well mature is the only word i'm thinking about, if i become an admin you will witness the changes, plus, i got a sharp view to spot hackers before they even create an account, i even saved us once from a noob with an RPG and one noob with a knife.

Listen here Bishop , let the admin decided if they needed you . Me and the others doesnt agree IF you become an admins .

Ok....the OTHERS... please forum PM me if you agree or dont.

Even many people agree you become an admins doesn't mean the Head Admin (Jaxson / Shin) will take you as an admins . IF you are lucky , you can be an admins .. I guess .

Note : On 14 April will be my 4 Month in VHRP and since I have been here for a long time , I never ask an admins even I am close to them to make me an admins .


Last edited by RaidenDragneel on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Simon Bourne on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Bah nevermind, i'll probably get slapped to Kingdom Come and admins will look at me like an outcast...
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Ellie_Three on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:32 pm

I think that the point of this topic has gotten out of hand. I was under the impression that this topic was about our need of more admins to cover the player demand. On most severs, for every 30 to 40 players online, there is at least one admin. Granted I do see admins online from time to time, the fact that only level 3+ Admins can race change (and I rarely see them) is discouraging.

Fun fact, I haven't logged in game for about three to four days, and I dont intend to do so until I hear some sort of word about my race change on my new werewolf account. Im one of those type of people who dont like having a shit ton of alts. I make various characters until i find one that I like and once I do that I stick with just that one character. The main character I have right now I am not really interested in Rping with simply because I have no real goal in mind for it. I was only playing that character so i could get a feel for the server and keep entertained until I could get my werewolf character going. (Werewolves were honestly the only reason I came to this server) Like the server is good dont get me wrong, but at the end of the day the only thing about this server that makes it unlike any other server is the vampires and werewolves. so when I come over here and settle in, it is a little but discouraging that I still have not gotten my werewolf character. Not for lack of trying, not for lack of ability, but simply a lack of communication from the admins.


side note: These are just my opinions, Im not flaming nor am I making any direct attacks on anyone. I am simply recounting the events and stating how I feel about them.
avatar
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Tommy on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 am

Mia wrote:Lol Bishop is indirectly asking for an admin.
^^
avatar
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Ray on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:26 am

Stop making useless posts,

locked.
avatar
Ray
Management
Management

Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : TAS, AUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong TO ALL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum