Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ideas

Post by Antonio_Giovanni on Mon May 16, 2011 11:52 am

This is my Ideas for the server, If you don't like just don't comment..Please

City Hall


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can Apply Jobs And Get your payday.

Inside the city hall put some " i " Icon for Jobs
(Selection if someoens go to the " I " icon)

Jobs

*Mechanic = They can use tow car and repair vehicles.
-/Repair [Player name or ID] and [Price]
-/towcar = It will automaticaly tow cars near by.

*Lawyer = They can defend a people that will be Jailed
-/Defend [Player name or ID] and [Price]

*Traffic Enforcer = They will guard the roads if some car hitted each other or other people just parking their cars on the roads. They can ticket those who broke the rules.
-/Ticket [Player ID or name] and [Ticket Price]


Put some '' Disk Icon " for the pay day.


Payday

If there is a payday they can't get it automatically , They must go to the City Hall and go inside
/Getpayday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the Post Office " You can hide your { Money,Weapon and Other stuff } and No Cops or others can check or take your Items at Post Office.
Just put some Icon inside.

Selection

/Leaveweapon
/Deposit [Amount]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is the Mechanic Properties , They can put their your car if it was been Towed or Needs to repair.
"Just put some Interior if you want some ETC"


Some Ideas.


Bank Robbery
If you go inside the bank you will see /bankrob IF you want to rob it ,But if the bank has been rob there will be ""[News] The Palominio Creek Bank has being Rob , Don't go inside for your safety.""
But you can only rob the Palomino Creek Bank 3 days after the Bank Rob and you can only rob the bank if there is 2 or more Police Online
avatar
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Some flaws in your speech.

Post by Neon Router on Mon May 16, 2011 12:57 pm

City Hall: No. You don't get jobs just like that. Join a faction or make your own roleplay side job. Besides, that building looks like a abandoned block of flats. That's not fitting at all for a public clean place like a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Payday: Good as it is. We can't keep stopping a roleplay just to get to payday. And everyone will be crammed there like on other servers and would UNRP run inside. Bad idea.

((Edit))Jobs:
Lawyer: Sure. Let's make people who have no idea on Law go and let murderers out of jail without saying a word to defend him. That makes total sense. OH COME ON! Be serious man! This is a roleplay server! You have to roleplay your way through things, not use commands that you got from Cops and Robbers Servers! If you like Cops and Robbers, then Don't Look For Roleplay Servers. Period.

Traffic Enforcer: This is already present, as they are part of the Sheriff Department, it's just that officers do this job somehow in vehicles rather than on foot.
Attempt to join that Police Faction or don't do any police work at all.

Post Office: Good idea, but your not going to go into a public building to keep your weapons in it. That's just stupid. At least, you'l need a weapons license, or can't store weapons at all.

Selection: ....What? Ah, you mean commands for the Post Office. I'd like to see you store a AK-47 in a fucking post office in real life. Not going to happen. You seem to not realize what a post office fucking is. Research on what it is please.
Edit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mechanic(?): Um...sure. But the tow truck can be abused, and people could just use the Pay N Spray like everyone else. There is no need for another area to repair. And as for the tow truck....you can't tow in this server for a reason. That reason being that everyone could abuse it to tow random peoples vehicles around and even throw them into the sea. A mechanic faction with actual repairing roleplay abilities would be a better idea.

/bankrob: Fucking no[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Roleplay it with an admin supervising. That's how it is and is best like that. This is NOT a Cops and Robbers server.

I am doing no more than criticizing. You just have some bad ideas, thats all. Don't take it personally, but you don't seem to be used to heavy/hardcore roleplay. You seem to be used to light roleplay servers such as
Spoiler:
WCRP
and others.
I am afraid that other people will be more harsh at your "ideas" than I was. Saying
Antonio_Giovanni wrote:If you don't like just don't comment..Please
won't stop people criticizing your suggestion.

((Off Topic: Besides...The area you suggested as City Hall is my plan for the Constipators secret Printing Press and area to take photos from.))
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Well , we can make the umm Solarin Industries in the picture as the Altilary Facility HQ and Aluz Yin can RP there . I 50-50 agree with some of the suggestion .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas

Post by Neon Router on Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:Well , we can make the umm Solarin Industries in the picture as the Altilary Facility HQ and Aluz Yin can RP there . I 50-50 agree with some of the suggestion .
There's already a unofficial HQ. It's in Blueberry, that old warehouse. However I was thinking of changing the place there due to it's more modern style that matches Atilliary Facilities...
I'll be right back...

*Suddenly the words "SOLARIN" at that building turn to "ATILIARY FACILITIES"*

Back. That's a fucking good place. I'll try take the garage/sheds as part of it toooo
...IF ATILLIARY WAS ALIVE THAT IS.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 9:28 pm

The Constipator wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:Well , we can make the umm Solarin Industries in the picture as the Altilary Facility HQ and Aluz Yin can RP there . I 50-50 agree with some of the suggestion .
There's already a unofficial HQ. It's in Blueberry, that old warehouse. However I was thinking of changing the place there due to it's more modern style that matches Atilliary Facilities...
I'll be right back...

*Suddenly the words "SOLARIN" at that building turn to "ATILIARY FACILITIES"*

Back. That's a fucking good place. I'll try take the garage/sheds as part of it toooo
...IF ATILLIARY WAS ALIVE THAT IS.

You should thanked me for making a suggestion for you and that location is really near , you can move to Montgomery and Palomino Creek easily . Oh and you need to rent or ask someone to take you there . Wink

Note to those who read this topic : Sorry for posting something that is out from the topic .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas

Post by Micheal J on Tue May 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Actually, every side job that is above can be roleplayed perfectly.
As The Constipator stated, you can not be a lawyer if you haven't trained to be one, you can't just type /join or whatever and be a lawyer.
Bank rob can be roleplayed perfectly also, people are just going to rob the bank every two seconds and get rich.
This is not a cops and robbers server!

Micheal J
Member
Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Ideas

Post by D_Donnerfield on Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 pm

These may well be very good ideas but in a role-playing server like this, I don't think any of them would work and the jobs idea would be highly unrealistic because in real life you don't just walk into a place and get a random job. Like I said these could possibly be good ideas but you just need to take into mind of what the consequences would be.
avatar
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Living in the UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas

Post by Antonio_Giovanni on Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 am

Micheal J wrote:Actually, every side job that is above can be roleplayed perfectly.
As The Constipator stated, you can not be a lawyer if you haven't trained to be one, you can't just type /join or whatever and be a lawyer.
Bank rob can be roleplayed perfectly also, people are just going to rob the bank every two seconds and get rich.
This is not a cops and robbers server!

Do you see ever 2 payday? and there must be a 3 or more cop to be online so the bank rob can start ( DO you see that? )
avatar
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas

Post by Micheal J on Sat May 21, 2011 12:24 am

Antonio_Giovanni wrote:
Micheal J wrote:Actually, every side job that is above can be roleplayed perfectly.
As The Constipator stated, you can not be a lawyer if you haven't trained to be one, you can't just type /join or whatever and be a lawyer.
Bank rob can be roleplayed perfectly also, people are just going to rob the bank every two seconds and get rich.
This is not a cops and robbers server!

Do you see ever 2 payday? and there must be a 3 or more cop to be online so the bank rob can start ( DO you see that? )

Fix your grammer please, I can't understand you.

Micheal J
Member
Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum