vehicles please help me :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vehicles please help me :D

Post by lol70720 on Mon May 16, 2011 10:04 pm

If I buy a vehicle and log will it disappeared and come back when i log?

I ask someone what if my car blows up and he said i need pay for repairs,after I do where will it spawn? Very Happy

lol70720
New Residence

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vehicles please help me :D

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Answer :

1) You will get the vehicle back , you should /v buypark at your rented house or any location at Palomino Creek or you will need to take the car at the car dealer .

2) Yes , you need to /v repair and wait for 3 paydays and after that you can spawn back your vehicle .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: vehicles please help me :D

Post by Neon Router on Mon May 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Edit: Gone.


Last edited by The Constipator on Fri May 20, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vehicles please help me :D

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm

lol70720 wrote:If I buy a vehicle and log will it disappeared and come back when i log?

I ask someone what if my car blows up and he said i need pay for repairs,after I do where will it spawn? Very Happy

Read it ..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: vehicles please help me :D

Post by Neon Router on Fri May 20, 2011 9:42 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
lol70720 wrote:If I buy a vehicle and log will it disappeared and come back when i log?

I ask someone what if my car blows up and he said i need pay for repairs,after I do where will it spawn? Very Happy

Read it ..
Whoospies. Misread the Question being asked. Ignore what I said...
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vehicles please help me :D

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 10:07 pm

The Constipator wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:
lol70720 wrote:If I buy a vehicle and log will it disappeared and come back when i log?

I ask someone what if my car blows up and he said i need pay for repairs,after I do where will it spawn? Very Happy

Read it ..
Whoospies. Misread the Question being asked. Ignore what I said...

We already helped him , admin should lock this .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: vehicles please help me :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum