Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Shaggy on Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 am

Suggestion:
Able to /dropweapon and /pickweapon
Explanation:
Alright i'm suggesting is players can able to /dropweapon to the ground and there will be a weapon that will spawn on the ground. Like if you have a deagle on your hand then you /dropweapon, it will spawn on the ground and able to /pickweapon too. Also if a player died with his weapon ON HIS HAND, the weapon will drop on the ground.
Reason:
Increase more RP, because IRL you can drop and pick weapon and if you die IRL you will drop your weapon and someone can loot it.
Suggested Commands:
/drop weapon, /pick weapon.


Shaggy
New Residence

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Kyol Daniels on Thu May 19, 2011 11:18 am

We have /dropweapon.
It justs gets rid of the weapon in your hands.
Your thinking of the /pgun /dgun filter script.
avatar
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Shaggy on Thu May 19, 2011 11:21 am

Kieran_Irving wrote:We have /dropweapon.
It justs gets rid of the weapon in your hands.
Your thinking of the /pgun /dgun filter script.

I'm thinking of more RP.

Shaggy
New Residence

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Kyol Daniels on Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

Exactly.
Say someone gets shot, and thier gun falls to the ground.
they do /do gun falls to the ground
/dgun
Thus dropping the gun so its visable onthe ground.
Then someone say a P.D. officer can come along and do
/me picks up the gun and puts it in an evidence bag
/pgun
Therefor no ooc /giveweapon have to be done.

Get what i mean?
avatar
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Shaggy on Thu May 19, 2011 11:37 am

Kieran_Irving wrote:Exactly.
Say someone gets shot, and thier gun falls to the ground.
they do /do gun falls to the ground
/dgun
Thus dropping the gun so its visable onthe ground.
Then someone say a P.D. officer can come along and do
/me picks up the gun and puts it in an evidence bag
/pgun
Therefor no ooc /giveweapon have to be done.

Get what i mean?

Nope. I mean when a player died not shot. it's auto dropgun.

Shaggy
New Residence

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Kyol Daniels on Thu May 19, 2011 11:38 am

Not too sure if it can be done....
But great suggestion though ;]
avatar
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Shaggy on Thu May 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Kieran_Irving wrote:Not too sure if it can be done....
But great suggestion though ;]

It can be done.

Shaggy
New Residence

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Tom Stall on Thu May 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Please stop suggesting stuff which are from another server.... Copied 100%
avatar
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Neon Router on Thu May 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Webb wrote:Please stop suggesting stuff which are from another server.... Copied 100%
Please stop being such a party-pooing fag. These are good suggestions, whether they are taken or not.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Midnight on Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

This suggestion has been already suggested before,but since it's getting replies,I'll keep it open..

BTW When a player die,the gun shouldn't get on the ground,this will turn up the DM mode kinda much,believe me,already experienced.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 25
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Tom Stall on Thu May 19, 2011 8:42 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Webb wrote:Please stop suggesting stuff which are from another server.... Copied 100%
Please stop being such a party-pooing fag. These are good suggestions, whether they are taken or not.

It's not nice if this server will get similiar script... every script should be UNIQUE.
avatar
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Tanya Smith on Thu May 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Fishing isn't a unique script, so in your opinion it should get de-scripted?

I don't think so.

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Marcus Campbell on Thu May 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Well in my opinion it should at least be able to pick up for 30 seconds because if it would remain there people who were no part of the RP would be able to pick it up so it would be better if it was there like a minute and despawn.But i do /support the fact that when you drop a weapon your not able to pick it up,so you lost it forever.
avatar
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : So the pic^^ there is me sitting in a car,Don't hate!
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 20
Location : Belgium,Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Neon Router on Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 pm

What if people want to stash things in certain places?
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Thu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Ahm ,sure cool suggestion, if you can script that I would be glad to kiss your arse.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Tom Stall on Fri May 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Mia wrote:Fishing isn't a unique script, so in your opinion it should get de-scripted?

I don't think so.

Are you fool?

I ment every script should have their stuff unique. And if we take all of his suggestions we are looking like copy cats..
avatar
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Micheal J on Fri May 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Well, it is a good idea but... hackers can spawn weapons and drop them on perpuse, Then someone finds an RPG on the ground and takes it.

Micheal J
Member
Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 3:42 pm

*Raiden drops his M4
*Aaron picks up the M4
*Aaron runs away
[Server]Aaron Lee left the server*

Nope , I disagree .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Kenneth Sullivan on Fri May 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Well I read through everything here, and yeah I have to also disagree with this idea. One thing is clearly pointed out by Raiden and Shaggy, and the second I think this would cause lots of abuse, I mean having to randomly walk by and pick up a weapon and use it to DM...now that would really cause tons of problems..

Generally I just don't think this is a needed thing.
avatar
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Personal Text : LEGO!
Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 21
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Shaggy on Mon May 23, 2011 12:36 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:*Raiden drops his M4
*Aaron picks up the M4
*Aaron runs away
[Server]Aaron Lee left the server*

Nope , I disagree .

*Raiden pressed F8
*/do Screen shot taken
* Post on forums for /q to avoid RP.

Shaggy
New Residence

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Ivan Raidenovich on Mon May 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Nicolas wrote:Ahm ,sure cool suggestion, if you can script that I would be glad to kiss your arse.

People can abuse it , for example you drop the weapon and suddenly a moron players take the weapon and rage quit .

Ivan Raidenovich
New Residence

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon May 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Ivan Raidenovich wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Ahm ,sure cool suggestion, if you can script that I would be glad to kiss your arse.

People can abuse it , for example you drop the weapon and suddenly a moron players take the weapon and rage quit .

You're also Raiden Dragneel...isn't against rules to use 2 accounts for posting in 1 topic?
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Aaron_Lee on Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:*Raiden drops his M4
*Aaron picks up the M4
*Aaron runs away
[Server]Aaron Lee left the server*

Nope , I disagree .

Yeah make me the bad guy >.>

I disagree.... A hacker once gave me a minigun with 500-500 bullets
If I could have not /dropweapon it fast enough, Admin probably banned me >.>
The hacker then gave me and AK, M4, Uzi, Knife, Deagle etc....
I needed /dropweapon that time

you dont /drop weapon for no reason at all.... you got to have a reason for you to /dropweapon

_________________
Admins. . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 548
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Philipppines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Ivan Raidenovich on Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:*Raiden drops his M4
*Aaron picks up the M4
*Aaron runs away
[Server]Aaron Lee left the server*

Nope , I disagree .

Yeah make me the bad guy >.>

I disagree.... A hacker once gave me a minigun with 500-500 bullets
If I could have not /dropweapon it fast enough, Admin probably banned me >.>
The hacker then gave me and AK, M4, Uzi, Knife, Deagle etc....
I needed /dropweapon that time

you dont /drop weapon for no reason at all.... you got to have a reason for you to /dropweapon

Mike Dan : Police ! Drop your weapon !
*Aaron drops his weapon

Like this ?

Ivan Raidenovich
New Residence

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Aaron_Lee on Mon May 23, 2011 6:02 pm

First of all..... we can just RPly do it like....

/me slowly puts his weapon on the floor.
[Here I just scroll it]

/me suddenly takes the weapon from the floor
[I can always take it back right here by scrolling it]

Its all about how you RP

_________________
Admins. . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 548
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Philipppines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion [ /drop weapon, /pickweapon]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum