Your character bios.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Nero on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Name: Nero McKay
Age: 29
P.o.B: Palomino Creek, Red County, San Andreas.
Eye color: Brown
Story:
"The Before"(1977)
Nero's parents, Paul and mother Carla, met in Italy. Paul, an Irish businessman, went to Venice because of a career important meeting with his bosses. He stayed in a hotel at the city square.
He got a promotion. The day after, his boss gave him a free day. Paul decided to explore the beauties of Venice. He wandered around the city, crossing a bridge. When he looked down, he saw a gondola, with a beautiful woman riding in it, but he didn't care much, since he was happy about his promotion. The night shrouded the city, so Paul returned to the hotel. When he came back, he saw the woman from the gondola again, standing in the lobby, he looked at her, and she smiled. He went up the stairs, to his room. When he was passing by the elevator, the woman from the gondola appeared again. They both smiled to eachother. They went to their rooms, which were one across the other. The next morning, he was going out for work, and he saw the woman again, smiling, he passed by her. After the long, boring meeting, he couldn't think about anything else, but the woman from the gondola. He decided to ask her out. He went up to her room, knocking on her door. She was surprised to see him. After a short chatter, e asked her out, which she accepted. They went out for a dinner, in a small Italian restaurant located in the oldest part of Venice. They talked about everything, family, Italy, Venice, Ireland, even the Palomino Creek, the "paradise" at that time. Carla dremt about living there... Few years later they got married. The honey-moon gift to Carla was a trip to Palomino Creek.

"In The Palomino"(1981)
They explored the Palomino, walked the streets, walked in the woods, layed at the Fisher's Bay, everything you could do there. Carla and Paul loved it, while they were walking back to their motel, they saw a house for sale, and it wasn't that expensive either. Carla had a great idea, buy the house and live in Palomino Creek. Paul, at first, didn't want to live there, but after a few kisses and begs, he decided to move.

"The Baby"(1982)
Well, how the things work, people in love got to business and got a child. Nine months later, Carla was rushed to the Montgomery hospital. After hours and hours of hard labor and painful contractions, a little baby was born. The next morning, the child was brought to his parents. Now, they had some hard time making up the name for the baby, so Carla found a compromise. They were gonna name child by an Italian name, and the surname stays by the father, Irish. Carla thought of a name "Nero". Paul didn't like it, thought the childen in school would make fun of him, but Carla was good at persuasion, so Nero it was.

"The Early Childhood"(1982-1990)
Nero was a lovely child, and every mother could've wanted him for her son. He said his first word when he was two and a half years old. After that, everything was going smooth. He had a various vocabulary by the age of five and learned writing when he was six. As an eight year-old, he went to school. He did great, straight A's.

"Growing Up"(1990-1997)
The fabulous accomplishments in school were still on track, but when he reached the age of 15, it all started going downwards. The school was't going so well, he "closed up", wasn't very social and avoided his parents. Carla was worried, but Paul wasn't. He knew what's going on. His little baby boy was growning up... Carla realised that, and started remembering the good old times, when they were a mother and a child, playing in the park, riding a bike... She was sad, but Paul explained to her, that's how life goes.

"The Big Boy"(1997-2003)
Nero wasn't a child anymore. He started going out with his friends, started smoking, drinking, even smoked pot at some time, but he realised he was killing himself and got over it. After a few years, he was sent to Harvard... He finished school, returned to Palomino Creek and got a job as a security guard at the Bank of Palomino. He didn't see much actions in that time, since Palomino was still a "paradise" at that time. He didn't go throught anything speical in that part of his life, everything went the usual way.

"The Promotion"(2003-2010)
He still worked as a security guard in the Bank, and that's when the Palomino "Paradise" Creek went to the usual, Palomino Creek. Many people started moving in, so did the thugs and thieves.
There were several bank robberies, but Nero went unharmed. He was the lucky one.... Several police officers died in the bank robberies, and the Sheriff's Department was missing staff, so he applied in the December of 2010. He got the job. He looked at it as a promotion from a security guard to a police officer. The life was going great for him, but not for his parents. They were old, and they couldn't handle the crime and pressure, so they moved to Flint County.

"Now"(2011)
He worked as a police officer for six months, but he retired in June, 2011. He tried out some private businesses, tried opening somethng of his own.. After a while he applied for the SD again, time went by, months flew by.. Now, Nero works as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Sheriff's Department.
Favorite food: Nothing really, likes everything...

Favorite dessert: Donuts
Favorite drink: Beer
What he's good at: Precise shooting, high-speed pursuits, regular police work.
What he isn't so good at: Talking with people face-to-face.
The car he owns (Could include a image here too): Maverick, PCJ-600 & Buffalo
The weapons he owns (Could include image/s here too): County Rifle & Desert Eagle
Description of his behaviour:Calm... Sometimes shy, but goes berserk when pissed off or insulted heavily. Tends to violence if someone doesn't comply with his orders.
Favorite animal: Dogs...?
Fears: His chopper beaing destroyed so he has to be a big-ass repair price... Being fired/demoted.
Medical problems (If he has any.): Nothing genetic, but was shot in the chest, suffered a cardiac arrest... Shouldn't expose to pressure and stress, a second, maybe fatal cardiac arrest may occur...

.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 603
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : New Venturas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Max Woods on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 pm


Name: David Jones
Age: 24
P.o.B: Palomino Creek, Red County.
Eye color: Blue
Story:
David Jones IC Story

David Jones was born in Palomino Creek as a Fisher like his dad. He knew he was poor as mice and needed to earn money. He was going infront of church's begging for money, going at the highway with a cup begging for money, his father beated him everytime he didnt brought money in his cup. He literally falled onto his knee's begging people for money so he does not get a beating. Years past as he turns on 16 and he got a job at a Pizza store in MontGomery. He was working as a waiter then later on as a cashier untill he became the boss of the Restaurant as the owner died due to Leuchemia. He took his place leading the restaurant making a happy life untill, the inspection came and closed the restaurant due to no goverenment approval for owning it. There-for, he server 1 Year in jail as he was 17 Working in a car dealership. He later found himself a girlfriend, Christina her name as he lived with her and shared his life with her. She was working in a bank... then the awkward moment happend. The Bank was getting robbed as she just finished her shift, she died in the bank robbery and the robbers escaped with $500,000, she was burried in Los Santos Gravery, as she was born there. He continued living his life, far away from the past, in his mother-town, Palomino Creek. There, he started looking for his father and mother, his mother, she always cared for him and took him into her arms as he was getting beatins from his dad. He found out that his father got drunk and killed his mother while commiting suicide from a bridge. The Bodies were never found. He found himself again a job in a clothes shop. There, he was working a late shift, he was going home as a pack of wolves were running loose around the town. He tried running away but tripped over and fell down. The found himself unconsiouns in the woods, as 2 Wolves were surrounding him. He woke up starting at them leaning to a tree. Later on no-one knows what happend to him. Even he, keeps it a secret, as only the 2 wolves and him knows what happend. People noticed he was getting stronger... He got himself a job in the bank in wich he was being payed 1500$ Per month. It was a good job as people claim to see him around the woods looking into the sky and making notes, some people think he went crazy from what happend in the woods... He's now 24 Years old, still visiting the woods, as he's much different. He is also trying to forget the past about Christina and her mother and father. He met already some new friends and is now in this town, a normal guy with a stable life, as he was poor before, some old people still recognize him around the town as the 15 Year old boy that was begging for money on the highway's and churches.

Favorite food: Pizza, Fishy Sticks, burgers, Fish, Vegetables, Fruit.
Favorite dessert: Chocolate
Favorite drink: Sprunk
What he's good at: Fishing, Driving.
What he isn't so good at: Handling weapons, Farming, Handling money, Investing Money.


EDIT: Sorry for the picture Razz Couldnt find any else, idk who the fuck he is lol.


Last edited by Cake on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Sonerin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Nicolas wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
ArielV wrote:OffTopic:

What he's good at: Free Running and Assassinating The weapons he owns (Could include image/s here too): Hidden Blade,


What, the fuck, assassin's creed ripoff much.

Someone likes cookies, Someone likes ponies, Someone attention,...

And someone likes Assassin's Creed...

...And Freedom of choice For All.

Sure. I'll roleplay a psycho and deathmatch script kill everyone I see. Hey, freedom of choice yo.

Sure thing bro! You can do whatever makes you happy.

Even killing people is allowed! Now, grab your shotgun already and kill 'em all.

Try to apply your "freedom" logic in-game. You'll get banned in no time.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 am

Sonerin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
ArielV wrote:OffTopic:

What he's good at: Free Running and Assassinating The weapons he owns (Could include image/s here too): Hidden Blade,


What, the fuck, assassin's creed ripoff much.

Someone likes cookies, Someone likes ponies, Someone attention,...

And someone likes Assassin's Creed...

...And Freedom of choice For All.

Sure. I'll roleplay a psycho and deathmatch script kill everyone I see. Hey, freedom of choice yo.

Sure thing bro! You can do whatever makes you happy.

Even killing people is allowed! Now, grab your shotgun already and kill 'em all.

Try to apply your "freedom" logic in-game. You'll get banned in no time.

No.

You'll get shot by cops.

THAT'S logic.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 22
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Sonerin on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Nicolas wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
ArielV wrote:OffTopic:

What he's good at: Free Running and Assassinating The weapons he owns (Could include image/s here too): Hidden Blade,


What, the fuck, assassin's creed ripoff much.

Someone likes cookies, Someone likes ponies, Someone attention,...

And someone likes Assassin's Creed...

...And Freedom of choice For All.

Sure. I'll roleplay a psycho and deathmatch script kill everyone I see. Hey, freedom of choice yo.

Sure thing bro! You can do whatever makes you happy.

Even killing people is allowed! Now, grab your shotgun already and kill 'em all.

Try to apply your "freedom" logic in-game. You'll get banned in no time.

No.

You'll get shot by cops.

THAT'S logic.

It's not allowed to shoot deathmatchers, son. You report them.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
ArielV wrote:OffTopic:

What he's good at: Free Running and Assassinating The weapons he owns (Could include image/s here too): Hidden Blade,


What, the fuck, assassin's creed ripoff much.

Someone likes cookies, Someone likes ponies, Someone attention,...

And someone likes Assassin's Creed...

...And Freedom of choice For All.

Sure. I'll roleplay a psycho and deathmatch script kill everyone I see. Hey, freedom of choice yo.

Sure thing bro! You can do whatever makes you happy.

Even killing people is allowed! Now, grab your shotgun already and kill 'em all.

Try to apply your "freedom" logic in-game. You'll get banned in no time.

No.

You'll get shot by cops.

THAT'S logic.

It's not allowed to shoot deathmatchers, son. You report them.

Well, Dad. You missed my point. :|

If you have permission to RP a psycho-maniac who feels like shooting anything that is coming nearer, then it's not DM. :3

^ Cops or rambo citizens are going to get ya'.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 22
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by ArielV on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:17 am

GET ON TOPIC.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 962
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 23
Location : A Treehouse.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by DeRon Ellis on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:31 pm


Name: Robin Hicks
Age: 27
P.o.B: Springfield
Eye color: Unknown
Story: Born from a Rich family in the states, Robin lives an easy life for his early years. With his father being a Army Ranger and overseas all the time, Robin never really had any positive male rolemodels in his life. Eventually, like any other young man his age, Robin snapped. His mother had been bringing men into the house and fooling around with them when his father was away. He knew this was wrong, so he began to take photos behind her back. After years of cheating and arguing when they were together, Robin's parents eventually decided to divorce without his father finding out about the cheating. It took forever for Robin's parents to make the settlements. They fought for their possessions. The car, the house, the yacht, the plane, but they never even said a word about who wanted Robin. This bothered him night and day for a week. One morning, Robin enter his bathroom to wash his face as he did every morning, but the sink filled with blood as he did so. Looking into the mirror, Robin smiled to himself. Later that night, the news reported a murder/suicide in the Springfield area. That night, the police allow Robin to grab his things before he left. Robin claimed that he couldn't live in the house any more, too many memories. Robin grabbed a suitcase from underneath his bed which he packed prior to his parents' deaths and tossed it out of his bedroom window, into the backyard. He then picked up another suitcase from his bed and headed back out to the police officer. The police officer wished him well and let him leave. Robin pulled out of the residence and stopped at the street corner. He quickly entered the code to the rear entrance and hopped a fence to retrieve the suitcase he threw out of the window.

[b]Six Years Later: Present time: North Rock, Palomino


Robin slowly begins to wake up in a tight, constricted area. There is alot of movement and bumping. Also men can be heard screaming in the background. The bumping suddenly becomes harder. Suddenly, everything shifts forward and car doors can be heard. A door lifts and a the bright light from the sun enters the dark car trunk. An angry Italian begins to scream at Robin. "You motherfucker! I should gut ya like a fucking pig. Where is my fucking money!?" Another Italian man shouts at the other. "He will get our money, now get him out, give him his shit, and lets go!" Robin is pulled from the trunk and thrown to the ground. "One month! You've got one fucking month, or this town is going to be looking for pieces of your ass like a fucking egg hunt!" The men get back into the car throwing Robin's gun case out before speeding off. Robin walks over and grabs his gun case before turning around and looking over the town.

Favorite food: Polenta Lasagna
Favorite dessert: Whipped Cream and strawberries.
Favorite drink: Chardonnay
What he's good at: Unknown ((Won't say, might get MGed.))
What he isn't so good at: Same as above
The car he owns (Could include a image here too): Unknown
The weapons he owns (Could include image/s here too): Sig P226
,
AR-15 ((Slightly Modified))

Description of his behaviour: Cool and Collective or Violent, aggressive and deadly.
Favorite animal: None
Fears: Third world Countries, people who scream in foreign languages.
Medical problems (If he has any.): Unknown

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Terry Winston on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Ratsmon wrote:

Name: David Jones
Age: 24
P.o.B: Palomino Creek, Red County.
Eye color: Blue
Story:
David Jones IC Story

David Jones was born in Palomino Creek as a Fisher like his dad. He knew he was poor as mice and needed to earn money. He was going infront of church's begging for money, going at the highway with a cup begging for money, his father beated him everytime he didnt brought money in his cup. He literally falled onto his knee's begging people for money so he does not get a beating. Years past as he turns on 16 and he got a job at a Pizza store in MontGomery. He was working as a waiter then later on as a cashier untill he became the boss of the Restaurant as the owner died due to Leuchemia. He took his place leading the restaurant making a happy life untill, the inspection came and closed the restaurant due to no goverenment approval for owning it. There-for, he server 1 Year in jail as he was 17 Working in a car dealership. He later found himself a girlfriend, Christina her name as he lived with her and shared his life with her. She was working in a bank... then the awkward moment happend. The Bank was getting robbed as she just finished her shift, she died in the bank robbery and the robbers escaped with $500,000, she was burried in Los Santos Gravery, as she was born there. He continued living his life, far away from the past, in his mother-town, Palomino Creek. There, he started looking for his father and mother, his mother, she always cared for him and took him into her arms as he was getting beatins from his dad. He found out that his father got drunk and killed his mother while commiting suicide from a bridge. The Bodies were never found. He found himself again a job in a clothes shop. There, he was working a late shift, he was going home as a pack of wolves were running loose around the town. He tried running away but tripped over and fell down. The found himself unconsiouns in the woods, as 2 Wolves were surrounding him. He woke up starting at them leaning to a tree. Later on no-one knows what happend to him. Even he, keeps it a secret, as only the 2 wolves and him knows what happend. People noticed he was getting stronger... He got himself a job in the bank in wich he was being payed 1500$ Per month. It was a good job as people claim to see him around the woods looking into the sky and making notes, some people think he went crazy from what happend in the woods... He's now 24 Years old, still visiting the woods, as he's much different. He is also trying to forget the past about Christina and her mother and father. He met already some new friends and is now in this town, a normal guy with a stable life, as he was poor before, some old people still recognize him around the town as the 15 Year old boy that was begging for money on the highway's and churches.

Favorite food: Pizza, Fishy Sticks, burgers, Fish, Vegetables, Fruit.
Favorite dessert: Chocolate
Favorite drink: Sprunk
What he's good at: Fishing, Driving.
What he isn't so good at: Handling weapons, Farming, Handling money, Investing Money.


EDIT: Sorry for the picture Razz Couldnt find any else, idk who the fuck he is lol.

seriously that twighligh fag how could you i should fire you from SD for that lol

_________________
Terry Winston -- Human -- SD Under Sheriff
avatar
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 638
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Max Woods on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:53 pm


Name: Taylor Woods
Age: 26
P.o.B: USA, California.
Eye color: Brown
Story:Taylor Woods was born in Los Santos growing up as a normal kid, his dad had a stable job and his mom was working in a 24/7. As he grew up he was searching for a job in Idlewood, he was working in a Tattoo shop earning enough for a living. He soon collected money to buy a house, near the Tattoo shop. One day, as he came home from work, he found a girl, lying onto the floor in his house. He ran to her down trying to wake her up, he couldn’t wake her up for some reason and there, he knew something was wrong. He took the phone from the table calling 911, the police responded quickly and they brought the medic’s. They helped the girl as she came back to his house in 2 days, searching for him. She explained him how she was attacked by a black male. She ran into his house looking around for people to find to help her, but it was to late as she was hitted by something in the head and fell down. She felt some stabbing into her arm and she heard how someone ran away. There she fell unconscious while hearing Taylor entering the room. Taylor asked the girl’s name and she told him her name is Rebecca. They talked and talked while soon they began dating. Taylor’s dad was in the army, serving as a Lieutenant, so he went to law school in Las Ventura’s, he worked in the Los Santos Police Department, had a stable job with a good pay. Taylor and Rebecca soon got married as they lived a happy life, with Taylor swearing to god that he will find the black male who-ever attacked Rebecca. He began searching in the Criminal Database for things that happened to Rebecca. He found a black male named Ryan Woods; he began the search for him around Los Santos with his partner Jack. They found him, working in a strip bar called: The Pig Pen. They rammed the door as it was locked and found him, with a stripper dancing around him; they took out their tazers aiming him and shouting him to freeze. He threw the stripper off from him and ran away towards the back door. He went into his Black Buffalo with the registration: SA-85715, he drove away to the Star Tower, while we were following him. Jack aimed out his desert eagle out of the car shooting his tires; he flipped over the road, and crashed the car. We both aimed the tazer onto him while Jack was getting his cuffs and cuffed him. We asked Rebecca if its him and she witnessed that it was him. He went into jail for 20 Years for: Resisting Arrest, Murders, Attempt Murder and Rape. Rebecca and I went to Red County to live on the farm as the crime rate was getting higher and higher in Los Santos, it wasn’t safe. We both lived in a town called Blueberry where I was working on the farm and Rebecca in a 24/7 like my mother did. Soon, we heard about strange creatures hunting around the town, cannibals and wolves, running free around town eating people. Me and Rebecca locked ourselves in the house, I took my shotgun and my cross, aimed the door as the cannibals shouted while ramming the door with the wolves. I shot one bullet taking out one cannibal while Rebecca took out a Glock aiming one wolves head shooting him. They retreated as the wolf, was suddenly turning into something. We could not believe our eyes as it was a human. We ran to him taking him into a room, looking at him. We knew there is something wrong with this town. We left him be in the room as we left out of the town with our car, Sadler. We searched random towns, until we found a beautiful town, with a beach and much stores. We bought a house there again, with the money we collected from Blueberry, met new neighbors’ and started a new and happy life, again. But yet it was dangerous as Los Santos and Blueberry together. My wife was working in the bank and she got killed. It was a bank robbery where she got murdered… I knew I should get a stable job to fill the gap inside me that Rebecca left… I also left the Police Department and I applied on a website for the Army. There I started my career as a private. I was happy but I still missed Rebecca, I visited her grave from time to time, but yet no-one could have filled my life as she did. I sometimes wish we never came to Palomino Creek, but there I couldn’t meet my new friends… They were all supporting me. In my free time I was sitting on benches at the bank, studying the town as I was in the army… Currently I found out about a Mafia, and I’m still working on that project. There are a few mafias but yet I don’t have enough evidence to strike them. –Removed for Security Reasons; my phone number is ********… Taylor is not much of a friendly guy but by him a beer and he’ll be your friend, he also lives in Palomino Creek. Taylor is a racist due to his girlfriend being murdered by black people. He would give simply anything to get his wife back… He is somehow rich in his bank account, so we could say he is living a happy life. He was also retired from the Army to get a break from it all, as he applied for the RCSD; Red County Sheriff Department. Taylor often goes into the forest, with his combat knife, meditating remembering about Rebecca…
Favorite food: Mostly any kind of Meat.
Favorite dessert: Stuff that does not have much calories, so he is in shape.
Favorite drink: Coca~Cola
What he's good at: Free-running, shooting.
What he isn't so good at: Fishing.
The car he owns (Could include a image here too): BF-400

The weapons he owns (Could include image/s here too):
M4 Carabine

Combat Knife:

Description of his behaviour: Buy him a drink at any bar and you'll get to meet him and be friends with him. Mostly going like a lone wolf from city to city, town to town, country to country. Trying not to have too good friends so they slow him down on his path, neither girlfriends.
Favorite animal: Eagle

Fears: Things that mean a threat to him, others that dont, they can just fuck their shit.
Medical problems (If he has any.): None.

Other Notes: Sorry about the other character LOL Didnt notice he's from twillight.
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Jemarlyn Nunez on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:23 pm


Name:Jemarlyn Salvosa Nunez
Age:21
P.o.B:Los Santos, San Andreas.
Eye color:Blue
Story: Undecided
Favorite food:Salad
Favorite dessert:Mango Icecream
Favorite drink:Mango Shake
What she's good at:Good at helping people and doing her job in E.M.S.
What she isn't so good at:Using a bat. Defending herself, driving fast cars.
The car she owns (Could include a image here too):Huntley
The weapons she owns (Could include image/s here too):Colt .45 and a Knife
Description of his behaviour:She is always happy, but sometimes she gets a bad mood.
Favorite animal:Rabbit's
Fears:frogs, eels, jelly fish, shark, dead people, car crashes.
Medical problems (If he has any.):She got shot once.


Name:Suzzie J. Suzane
Age:18
P.o.B:South America
Eye color:Brown
Favorite food:Strawberries
Favorite dessert:None [dislikes sweets]
Favorite drink:Carrot/Orange/Apple shake.
What she's good at:Farming, Delivering, Cooking.
What she isn't so good at:Using guns. Using Big Guns, hand to hand combat.
The car she owns (Could include a image here too):Walton
The weapons she owns (Could include image/s here too):None
Description of his behaviour:She's quiet sometimes mischievous
Favorite animal:Husky
Fears:Guns, Big Guns, death.
Medical problems (If he has any.):None
avatar
Jemarlyn Nunez
Member
Member

Personal Text : Suzzie's a Cannibal..Just Saying....
Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Phillipines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Samara on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:38 pm

-Cough-

We have the character profiles section now, Use that instead of this topic.

http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com/f68-character-profiles
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Your character bios.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum