Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nico on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Look,I know you all vampire guys think you are strong because your a walking dead. But ,brainstorm a while.

A vampire,is a small,human sized-being ,which is a bit more strong than a human and has the ability to drain blood and feed on it,this offers the vampires great regeneration powers. But are they really that strong ?

Werewolves - Starting as a human,but able to shapeshift into a gigantesque human-wolf beast makes him fairly stronger than even a really strong vampire. They are known for their strength and endurance,but they do not have the regeneration powers of a vampire. Yet a vampire can just RP a one line attack and kill you ?

In a roleplay- think,a small human-sized vampire versus a big wolf beast,the wolf charges,yet the vampire is so fast that he just grabs you and breaks your neck. Is it really possible ? Ive seen many movies of vampires and werewolves,but the best one regarding real life aspects is Undeworld,wolves are big beasts,while vampires are just humans using special guns,humans with immortality,that means they just dont age. And yet they are equaled. I dont know much about the Masquerade idk what stuff,but I do know that.

To ,convince yourselves check this forum article where people discuss the facts in a battle within a wolf and a vampire.

http://www.sodahead.com/living/who-would-win-in-a-fight-werewolf-or-a-vampire/question-282830/


Thank you for your time,have a nice day or night.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Simon Bourne on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 pm

You made this Topic because you tried to slash a vampire with a silver sword and said /do Your hand burns off due to Silver.

And then everyone said "No, silver works for wolves." and after you lost the script fight against Ed you started to complain and stuff.

Ragepost much?
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nico on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 pm

No,I made it because I think that it isnt a balanced fight in a RP fight to just kill a huge wolf with one simple attack. The silver part ,check it out:


Vampires still feel pain, and can't handle too much or they will die just as humans do. Vampires feel the same sting of a bullet that any human would, and will bleed just the same. This goes for falling, fire, being stabbed, being hit, etc. The difference is that vampires heal faster. A vampire can heal the standard 9mm handgun wound in about twelve hours, or in 30 seconds if they feed. When a vampire feeds, they convert the blood to speed up cell regrowth.

This is from the forums. http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com/t56-vampire-anatomy?highlight=vampire
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 am

Silver works on vamps, that's how it is set in the atanomy at least. But it does not have that kind of affect, it needs blood contact and would hurt more than a normal weapon.

Also, in my opinion a vampire to a werewolf is like a human to a wolf. You cannot fight a wolf barehanded that's why vampires have tricks and weapons avaliable. Wolves are very vulnerable in human form including them not being able to sniff but it comes to the advantage of becoming pretty dangerous when shifted.

My opinion though.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hmm

Post by Magma954 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:08 am

It may be simply true that werewolves have the advantage of size and weight, But vampires have speed and agility also witch depends on what level you have it on during the role-play game-play now the vampires have strength and speed to so do the werewolves in there form but vampires also use weapons witch make them strong to if your using a level 4 STR on wolf against a lvl 5 STR vampire the vampire is obviously stronger now I find if they both have 5 STR then you may have to /coin and such.
EDIT: Yeah kevin is right they are pretty strong in there forms, Thats what make them Werwolves hehe.
avatar
Magma954
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 am

Vampires and humans seem to underestimate the part where they can use weapons. Look at all the advantages first, werewolves are kind of overated in that part and thats why they are called overpowered at times. A group of humans can hunt a wolf down and a werewolf too. I have been in such positions that I had nothing to do.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Victor_Jankowski on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 am

Shin wrote:Vampires still feel pain, and can't handle too much or they will die just as humans do. Vampires feel the same sting of a bullet that any human would, and will bleed just the same. This goes for falling, fire, being stabbed, being hit, etc. The difference is that vampires heal faster. A vampire can heal the standard 9mm handgun wound in about twelve hours, or in 30 seconds if they feed. When a vampire feeds, they convert the blood to speed up cell regrowth.

Some wounds Vampires can not heal from feeding. Wounds caused by Fire, Silver, or decapitation can not be healed. Silver and Decapitation will instantly kill a vampire. Fire, if not put out, will kill them instantly. Otherwise, it will take anywhere from 1-6 days to recover.

Copied from the Vampire Anatomy. Hope this explains shit.

By the way, werewolf form is the most powerful of all from what I know, and you can't just use it randomly.

_________________
avatar
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Posts : 531
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 23
Location : In the 5th Hell.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:11 am

I will tell you one thing Nico

Vampires... are so fucking strong. I don't know is it.. nevermind listen.

After one single hit vampire can pretty fuck up everything whatever it is, I ain't saying this because my character is vamp or whatsoever, I'm just saying that their strength is pretty strong.

Werewolves are fast, which doesn't makes them stronger.

Look this this way.

Vampires are having strong hits and they can run fast for a short amount of time.

Werewolves are not that strong, but really... when werewolves hops on the vampire, vampire can easily kick him off, also, werewolves are fast, but not fast like... in once second I am there, in other there.... Werewolves can sprint for long amount of time, which doesn't means that they can hit pretty fast.

Yes, vampires feel the pain, but they can re-heal pretty fast.

So basically..

Vampires = Strong, normal speed.
Werewolves = Medium strength, fast.

avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 am

That's your opinion on the matter not a fact. Try and fight a wolf in real life. That's how hard it is for a vampire to defeat a werewolf. They can pounce you and that speed and their shape is designed to hunt and hard to kick off, especially considering their endurance for example. Werewolves are dangerous, they use no weapons, are vulnerable in human form but in wolf form they really dangerous.

They are not less strong, they cannot use it as effectively as vampires as they can't punch. Vampires and humans have weapons and vampires have tricks of their own to help them deal with us. Why do you think you can even use weapons. Werewolf to a vampire is like a wolf to a human. Fighting a wolf bare handed in real life, not such a good idea. Vampires can also be as fast as wolves, they just don't have 4 legs and werewolf body shape. Also wolves can be as strong as vampires but they can't punch or use weapons.

Plus try and deal with those teeth and paws. And pouncing not only makes you hit the ground hard, but possibly hit it with your head if the wolf is strong enough. It's all balanced out in my opinion. Also considering some vampire tricks which can be really powerful.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:49 am

Kevin wrote:That's your opinion on the matter not a fact. Try and fight a wolf in real life. That's how hard it is for a vampire to defeat a werewolf. They can pounce you and that speed and their shape is designed to hunt and hard to kick off, especially considering their endurance for example. Werewolves are dangerous, they use no weapons, are vulnerable in human form but in wolf form they really dangerous.

They are not less strong, they cannot use it as effectively as vampires as they can't punch. Vampires and humans have weapons and vampires have tricks of their own to help them deal with us. Why do you think you can even use weapons. Werewolf to a vampire is like a wolf to a human. Fighting a wolf bare handed in real life, not such a good idea. Vampires can also be as fast as wolves, they just don't have 4 legs and werewolf body shape. Also wolves can be as strong as vampires but they can't punch or use weapons.

Plus try and deal with those teeth and paws. And pouncing not only makes you hit the ground hard, but possibly hit it with your head if the wolf is strong enough. It's all balanced out in my opinion. Also considering some vampire tricks which can be really powerful.

I will tell you one thing King Edward the Sixth. ( What the fuck? )

This is what Rudy said, I ain't getting this fact from my ass, I'm just saying what Rudy said when he created werewolves. ( Or did Kirki said that.... I think Rudy, but I forgot ).

You guys don't face the fact... THAT AFTER ONE FUCKING VAMPIRE'S POUCH WHO IS 1000 YEARS OLD YOU WILL VOMIT EVERYTHING YOU ATE TODAY AND YESTERDAY.

God damn it... No offense but with one throw they can send those puppies to the moon.

Yes they look epic and all that shit, blah blah pretty big and hairy, but no they aren't that freaking strong.

Just face the fact that in Script fights vampire takes 2 hits to kill werewolf. (Yes Script fight have something to do with Roleplay. )
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Jager Arach on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 am

Mkay this is all pretty stupid ALL of you are asspulling stuff about which race is stronger, based on your own opinions. Well guess what? Your opinion don't matter. When looking at the stats it's quite obvious that the races were meant to be balanced. Let me show you. A vampire can have the same strength and speed as a wolf and can use his powers at a moments notice. Vampires also use weapons in which they can combine their powers, making them quite deadly. However wolves all start out with speed- 5, meaning they can put those skill points to other uses, such as building up their endurance, strength or bite. Vampires are also more sutle than wolves which is why wolves need a high endurance because when they attack more likely than not they will be ganged up on, because they make themselves targets. Also another wolf disadvantage is that while in human form wolves are incredibly easy to kill and cannot use guns well. So what does this tell you?

Lycans are focused more on building high level skills and being able to take alot of damage, while killing quick and effecient. Their attack style is to get in and out as fast as can be.

Vampires are a mix of both worlds, being able to blend in and use things such as guns, knives and swords to their advantage without drawing too much attention. They can draw fights out without much attention, but because of the wolfs speed, they are almost always inadequite in a few stats.

As far as strength goes, vampires and wolves are evenly matched and quite well balanced, which is why I get pissed when I see people bitching about one race being superior to the other. Stop talking out your asses and think things over for once.

Also this thread is in the wrong forum section.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Edward Veatress on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:59 am

I agree with Drake, its a race, we have ups and downs but some people [Not mentioningVlad] just justify that this race is better and you suck and bla bla. Stop it you guys, no race is better, thats that and honestly, if you lose you lose. Dont bitch in /b for your refunds, if you won dont brag, but if ya lost dont bitch, a script is script. Thats it
avatar
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 19
Location : In a house..

View user profile http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Simon Bourne on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 am

Sorry to say this but, i asked admins and players and they ALL agree that Vampires are stronger and wolves are faster.

They still have same strength levels scriptly but not RPly, you all think a lot about script stuff and ignore RPly/ICly matters.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Tanya Smith on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm

I have tested that in game, and scriptly vampires are two times stronger then a werewolf, however wolf is faster around 2 - 3 times. If a vampire sets level 1 speed, he runs 5 seconds. Meaning if werewolf can run around 1 mins 30 sec, meaning compared to vampires they would have around speed level 15. But as it was mentioned above already, there are ups and downs.

Both races can't take silver (yes even werewolves). Silver symbolizes purity in the world and nor werewolves, nor vampires can't take it. And they are kinda opposite. God cursed the first vampire to walk the ground and drink his children's blood. But other way around Lucifer cursed the humans, giving them power to shape shift and loose control at full moon killing everyone in their sight.

Plus the full story of this server should go that all werewolves kill vampires, not letting any more immortal walk the ground. However wolves would age and die a natural death. Meaning only humans were left.

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nico on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 pm

You may be right,vampires IG are stronger,in mythology they are weaker,but able to use their powers in a human form,not being force to shapeshift to be able to achieve victory. This was a SUGGESTION to make vamps not SO strong,since its a simple human body ,stronger and more resistant with bigger regenerative abilities,not a strong beast.

Wolves are meant to be strong,not fast,always. That is why you should change it,becaues vampires ,in all facts can use weapons as their advantage. IM NOT SAYING WHICH RACE IS BETTER,Im talking about thinking more about real facts. Stop watching True Blood cuz its kinda fake. If you want a good movie for that which would represent real fights within wolves and vamps,watch Underworld. Strong elder vampires use sharpened blades against wolves,and wolves use their body only. So basically a vampire should be built on agility and speed,less than epic strength. And werewolves should be built on strength and endurance,less than agility or speed.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Ah, to the hell with this...

Drake said it enough , Vampires and Werewolves are 50:50.

One race is having this, other race is having that.

I never started bitching about it I'm just saying that vampire is not an creature easy to kill as hell.

I never said that wolf is pretty easy to kill either, so basically lock this topic since it was made nothing for...

Oh and you Nico, stop saying how werewolves are so freaking strong and all that shit.

I understand all that but vampires aren't THAT STRONG. To be honest wolves hunt in packs, which makes them stronger. ( Don't reply RIGHT now read what I've said first...)

I ain't watching True Blood either I'm just listening to what people are saying to me, people who know pretty much about vampires are werewolves and that creeping stuff. ( This RP is based on White Wolf's Darkshizzel thingy, so True Blood, Faglight has nothing to do with this. )

And vampire usually doesn't cares will he be eaten alive or whatever, so he is moving outside not caring will anything attack him, or this is the problem with Nicolas. ( Yes my character not me...)

Well, lets say that wolfs know how to organize which makes them powerful, and I don't know about vampires, they're usually running away from each other, the only one who is doing something together would be Inquisition, well... until it doesn't comes to the part where an member needs to kill someone by himself...

Anyway... where was I...

Ah right,so yeah, both pale necks and doggies are balanced ,so there are no stronger this, stronger that.

And at the other hand, its just a game, enjoy the life out there.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

...

Post by Neon Router on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Everyone missed the main point of the topic.
If your pounced by a wolf in real life, your screwed. But I have never seen a person vampire roleplay being pounced and wailing for help while being torn to shreds. Nope. Only vampires who..
...Well, let me give an example.

___________________________________
Wolf RP DM attempts to pounce on Super Vampire and start clawing him.
S/F? ((Wolf RP DM))
S...((Super_Vampire))
((Vampire Strength 5)) Super_Vampire attempts to push off the wolf that's tearing him to shreds.
S/S? ((Super_Vampire))

((OOC: Wolf_RP_DM: ...))
((OOC Super_Vampire: Continue RP. Answer my attempt. I'm stronger than you, remember?))

___________________________________
In that type of scenario its like a person attacked by a Hunter in L4D and then pushing it off by himself/herself.
...And I seem to be the only person who roleplays getting pounced by a wolf and NOT kicking it off with some mighty foot or something. ((Like on Aluz Yin, only to be saved by the thick firefighter suit, or by just crying and making the wolf go sadface on attacking a innocent civilian female who wants the better for them.))
Everyone else?
Nah, their all kicking wolves and people about. Vampires are overpowered. That's the point, and it's been proven time and time again.
((Anyone mentioning my two screwups in roleplaying a mechanical body will be sucsessfully ignored by me. They where voided.))
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Tanya Smith on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

I disagree with that, that vampires cannot kick a wolf off. But then you may consider, if the wolf is having level 5 endurance, only level 5 vampire strength would be able to toss him off. And I agree that wolves would be kicked off, because it stops that one hit kill. Maybe from this points the fight becomes more detailed. That's the point.


_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Neon Router on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Mia wrote:I disagree with that, that vampires cannot kick a wolf off. But then you may consider, if the wolf is having level 5 endurance, only level 5 vampire strength would be able to toss him off. And I agree that wolves would be kicked off, because it stops that one hit kill. Maybe from this points the fight becomes more detailed. That's the point.

Wolves pin down thier prey by standing on thier arms. It is not easy to raise your arms against the whole weight of a wolf. Especially if werewolves are bigger than wolves. This is a matter of realisim, something you keep on bugging me on about, ironically.

Edit: Unless, of course, the person could pick the werewolf up without it protesting against it, then it's perfectly fine. But that is never possible.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nico on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:21 pm

At least someone got my point..
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Lets make this easier.

Races stop attacking races, there won't be vampire kicking werewolf off and that shit.

Lets all RP being in love and some other shit, not this lame war thingy which really pisses me off every time I see a wolf.

Okay, I'm 100 % honest now, this fight between wolfs and vamps gets really really really boring..

"Wow.. there is a WOLF.. I'm VAMP OMFG I must kill him because some idiot out there told me so."

Knock it off , fighting is stupid. Someone always has to complain at the end and that shit,how its unfair and such.

I got bored of it.

You can say how it is fun to RP some shit as that but I tell you, face the fact. Have some remorse to the people... fighting... is.... stupid as shit and boring.

You can disagree with me, go on, I got bad day already so I don't care.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Neon Router on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Nicolas wrote:Lets make this easier.

Races stop attacking races, there won't be vampire kicking werewolf off and that shit.

Lets all RP being in love and some other shit, not this lame war thingy which really pisses me off every time I see a wolf.

Okay, I'm 100 % honest now, this fight between wolfs and vamps gets really really really boring..

"Wow.. there is a WOLF.. I'm VAMP OMFG I must kill him because some idiot out there told me so."

Knock it off , fighting is stupid. Someone always has to complain at the end and that shit,how its unfair and such.

I got bored of it.

You can say how it is fun to RP some shit as that but I tell you, face the fact. Have some remorse to the people... fighting... is.... stupid as shit and boring.

You can disagree with me, go on, I got bad day already so I don't care.
You...totally ignored my point and the point of the topic creator. This is about Vampires powergaming just because they have a "Vampire Strength 5" on their /learn and w/e.
I'd like to agree with you, as you've blurted out what I've been saying along with others time and time again. But this isn't the right place nor the right response.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Lets make this easier.

Races stop attacking races, there won't be vampire kicking werewolf off and that shit.

Lets all RP being in love and some other shit, not this lame war thingy which really pisses me off every time I see a wolf.

Okay, I'm 100 % honest now, this fight between wolfs and vamps gets really really really boring..

"Wow.. there is a WOLF.. I'm VAMP OMFG I must kill him because some idiot out there told me so."

Knock it off , fighting is stupid. Someone always has to complain at the end and that shit,how its unfair and such.

I got bored of it.

You can say how it is fun to RP some shit as that but I tell you, face the fact. Have some remorse to the people... fighting... is.... stupid as shit and boring.

You can disagree with me, go on, I got bad day already so I don't care.
You...totally ignored my point and the point of the topic creator. This is about Vampires powergaming just because they have a "Vampire Strength 5" on their /learn and w/e.
I'd like to agree with you, as you've blurted out what I've been saying along with others time and time again. But this isn't the right place nor the right response.

...

I got your point.. blah blah vamps are overpowered cause all of them put their strength to 5...

Yes I got it.. but that doesn't means that I have to meanton ( fuck spelling ) it in reply.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 pm

If we were just faster we'd just be pets. All admins say different things, but only two admins level 1 are even wolves.

Wolves are straight animals, dangerous and think about it. It's a wolf, its shape, teeth is designed to hunt because that's how they survive.

A werewolf to a vampire is like a wolf to a human. It makes sense because vampires/werewolves are just stronger/faster than humans/wolves. Now vampires have to RP the fear, their lives is at risk. A human cannot just fight a wolf barehanded. Same with a vampire, they might but they're probably going to get screwed. That's why they have weapons which are stronger than you think. You can shoot in range, or fight with max strengths with weapons such as swords. And to add to that vampire bloodlines have powers. In darkness Lasombra can suffocate you with a shadow liquid killing you in seconds. Tremere do strong magic. Now, how balanced would it be if we were just faster. We are straight hunters, vampires like humans use technology, strategy and those tricks to fight us. That's what I call balance which is needed so both sides can have challenge.

Also think of this, werewolves in movies are like I explained here and same with whitewolf, but they are even stronger and more dangerous in whitewolf which vampires get their stuff from. They have a very vulnerable and big disadvantage to bring this balance of them being strong in their shift. I mean a person wouldn't just shift to be faster and also a vampire speed 5 can be as fast which would make it weird. In human form we are very easy preys and vampires hold a big advantage on that. We cannot even sniff to know the danger so we're basically, really vulnerable.
Now when we have actally faced the enemy or know who he/she is we shift into a basically hunting/fighting machine. We can have a bite up to level 5, which is an animal bite, not just two fangs. We are bigger and can get strengths up to 5. Endurance too.


So that's my balance right there which would make sense. Both sides have a chance into it and it provides challenge for both. If we followed whitewolf we would be much more trouble.

And we dont have to hunt in packs that's a werewolf sterotype. We can be lonewolves. And IRL a wolf is not that easy to deal with barehanded, you can barely deal with a dog.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Nico on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Hope people will understand now that even if they are epic vampires,they can just VAMP SPEED,CRUSH NECK,your dead,on a werewolf.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum