CERTAIN limitations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:28 am

Okay so i see Drake/Jager got permission to use a PG Sword that allows him to have powers in human form, so i'm suggesting or saying that we or the server needs to calm down on the PGish stuff like that SWORD or the Cyborgs and stick to the basics of the RP here, Vampires & Humans RP (Wolves too also lawl).

So what i'm saying is that the server goes back to the original roots:

-The Constipator keeping Morale up with his news.

-Less crime rate.

-People waving to eachother and smiling being happy of life.

-NORMAL people trying to have a decent RP without being fucked up by a random hunting wolf.

-People hanging around The Asylum.

-People with jobs trying to stick with the law.

-Less terrorism.

-Field trips.

-SD doing their job normally.

-Less wolf attacks.

-More panic.

-And FBI only PROTECTING people, not injecting random drugs into them without a reason.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Jager Arach on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 am

Except this wil utterly borify the server to the point where it feels like every other rp server. By the way stop it with this PG shit. If you can't be fucked to read the topic and actually comprehend how the sword works then please shut the hell up.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Peter Greenson on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 am

I actually like this idea, tbh the server has gotten really bad with all this... Random shit happening. I can't stay in town for 5 minutes without a wolf attack happening.... Something sorta says to my mind, with all these attacks, the people in Los santos would know and the state government would be informed, then the senator for SA would address congress and the town would be put into quarantine, with search-kill teams from the NG-EPA task forces would hunt and kill every single werewolf. There is no doubt about that, as the attacks put people in danger and it's the governments responsibilty to protect the people (otherwise government wouldn't exist). Sooo.... There are lots of potential cleansing RPs that could end it all.... One with about 150 words from Ray Black.

The server RP will not be boring, only for people who believe that chaos is life will it become dull... They dont deserve to be here obviously.

P.S. I also forgot to mention... Drake stop your flaming, your not in any special position to do so.

avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Jager Arach on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 am

Peter wrote:I actually like this idea, tbh the server has gotten really bad with all this... Random shit happening. I can't stay in town for 5 minutes without a wolf attack happening.... Something sorta says to my mind, with all these attacks, the people in Los santos would know and the state government would be informed, then the senator for SA would address congress and the town would be put into quarantine, with search-kill teams from the NG-EPA task forces would hunt and kill every single werewolf. There is no doubt about that, as the attacks put people in danger and it's the governments responsibilty to protect the people (otherwise government wouldn't exist). Sooo.... There are lots of potential cleansing RPs that could end it all.... One with about 150 words from Ray Black.
5 minutes? Dude seriously not even. Peter cleansing all the wolves when the race is still so new is pretty un fair and I highly doubt it will happen. And the government is intervening in it's own way, which is why w ehave the FBI. This really doesn't seem like a server made for normal rp. I'm not saying everything has to be violence 24/7, but go read up on the world the server is based on and you will see what I am talking about.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 am

Relics with normal powers, or light tricks can increase, RP you can try and search and they dont give that much big advantage. Idk about the sword but as Jager sais it drains power.


Yes the wolf race can be killed off in Red County but rply there are others out of town and mixed with humans so you wouldnt really go for that that easily. But humans run the show in a way they are the guys in high places with good equipment and we must fear them as much as we fear any other race or even more at times.

And for the random killing I have to agree. I myself have never hunted(Killed and eaten) a human, I just go for dear. I like the style RP that you can use the wolf form for helping or fighting off the supernatural. You can have other RP funs with it. Its true humans don't enjoy 24/7 killing and there should be a few wolves that even hunt, it is risky. And hunting at daylight in my opinion isn't the best idea either, we should leave them some free space and not show our identity first of all.

I support mystical stuff but that can't do much but just boost your RP a little. Hunting for them is fun in a way. But yeah everything should have a limit to not make another's RP worst. We are a community after all all should enjoy it.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:07 am

Yeah because every fucking day i get PMs from people saying "Oh a random wolf just fucked up my RP.", so wolves and vampires get all the fun in the server for being special and stuff and US the simple humans can't enjoy the little things OUR world has to offer because some hungry wolf eats our hearts out.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 am

RomeKovz wrote:Yeah because every fucking day i get PMs from people saying "Oh a random wolf just fucked up my RP.", so wolves and vampires get all the fun in the server for being special and stuff and US the simple humans can't enjoy the little things OUR world has to offer because some hungry wolf eats our hearts out.

Don't let it happen. Wolves are not invincible. Get two armed humans and you can own one easily unless you have no idea what to do. If there's a human they still have a chance that's why more experience humans can train for this cause of things. I myself have a human alt now, with two other guys and we think its pretty fun. I mean we can save weps and all, and we can RP normal, trying to survive in this world.

If a wolf powergames, /report it will help the wolf race improve. It takes good rpers/that don't RP for the win also to actually RP supernatural things and the ones who are not up to it should just get kicked out to improve RP.

And for hunting every day, I really don't support hunting at day. At night, if you stay unprotected alone in an alley you are asking to get attacked. And I do encourage for some wolves to follow my human-free diet, it will help humans have more freedom too. Supernatural beings are not stronger than humans, well physically maybe but mindpower is important, technology, power in a city(Humans are in high places usually/They get more money), a reason I do a lot of my duties in human form. Lets take for example F.B.I, they are tough to deal with for any supernatural races.

So please do support us, and try to help us select players in our race that actually can RP as one without messing up.

I as being wolf for like 450 hours, don't really feel good when our IG race is spoken badly of, only because some wolves powergame to make it seem impossible to you to deal with our race. I will try to help as much to fix this problem, but just to let you know. For all this experience which I have had as a wolf, I know they can be dealt with as much as any race can be dealt with. It can be hard to deal with them if they use a better strategy but usually its not that hard. And I would like to actually make the RP fun for all because after all wolves are here to boost the RP in the server.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Edward Veatress on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 am

Also, Rudy said to give Werewolf to a Great RPer. Rudy never would've allowed this if he was Active and handled everything. So this is a good thing also, TAKE THEIR RACE AWAY if they abuse it. You always see a wolf attacking a vamp[If they dont cross a STR 5 SPD 5 or get lucky at it] or killing a human, they are the one's abusing, its not the RP Romeo, its the people who are given the powers to do so.
avatar
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 20
Location : In a house..

View user profile http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 am

I would like a reminder that there is a 0 tolerance rule. So please do remind the admins. If you want to remain anonymous PM me and I will post the complaint myself. I don't want wolves to ruin our race reputation it shouldn't be like this. So yes I do ask this as a favor, report, and proof, I'll put it in the format if you want to remain anonymous.

avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 am

Yeah but taking Drake as an example, he hunts humans and tells other wolves to do it and when they find a human that can actually kill them they RP/PG to win and they leave the humans without any fun in the RP, why is it so hard for wolves to learn how to loose a fight?
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 am

RomeKovz wrote:Yeah but taking Drake as an example, he hunts humans and tells other wolves to do it and when they find a human that can actually kill them they RP/PG to win and they leave the humans without any fun in the RP, why is it so hard for wolves to learn how to loose a fight?

He is one of the wolves that hunt. Since Fegarri merged it is different, you hunt at free will. You want humans, then go for it, else, go for something else. As I said I really encourage human-free diet I have practiced it for like forever and doing good with it.

And also hunting RANDOMLY in daylight is against one of our wolf laws, so to everyone, be careful in this one. We can't hunt when we can be witnessed easily if something bad happens.

Drake has been defeated several times, but as I said if you have a concern with proof do share.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:39 am

Kevin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:Yeah but taking Drake as an example, he hunts humans and tells other wolves to do it and when they find a human that can actually kill them they RP/PG to win and they leave the humans without any fun in the RP, why is it so hard for wolves to learn how to loose a fight?

He is one of the wolves that hunt. Since Fegarri merged it is different, you hunt at free will. You want humans, then go for it, else, go for something else. As I said I really encourage human-free diet I have practiced it for like forever and doing good with it.

And also hunting RANDOMLY in daylight is against one of our wolf laws, so to everyone, be careful in this one. We can't hunt when we can be witnessed easily if something bad happens.

Drake has been defeated several times, but as I said if you have a concern with proof do share.

Can't there be a rule that allows wolves to hunt people, EXACT people, with an ICly reason to kill them? Other reason that's not Hunting/Feeding/Eating/Pride/Honor/Test?

Otherwise humans will start to rob others or kill them for money just because they're poor or kill people to feed on thier meat just because they're hungry.

Edit: I mean, if wolves are hungry why don't they shift into human form and go eat a burger? And all i heard is "We can't control ourselves on wolf form" , yeah right...
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Edward Veatress on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 am

RomeKovz wrote:
Kevin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:Yeah but taking Drake as an example, he hunts humans and tells other wolves to do it and when they find a human that can actually kill them they RP/PG to win and they leave the humans without any fun in the RP, why is it so hard for wolves to learn how to loose a fight?

He is one of the wolves that hunt. Since Fegarri merged it is different, you hunt at free will. You want humans, then go for it, else, go for something else. As I said I really encourage human-free diet I have practiced it for like forever and doing good with it.

And also hunting RANDOMLY in daylight is against one of our wolf laws, so to everyone, be careful in this one. We can't hunt when we can be witnessed easily if something bad happens.

Drake has been defeated several times, but as I said if you have a concern with proof do share.


Can't there be a rule that allows wolves to hunt people, EXACT people, with an ICly reason to kill them? Other reason that's not Hunting/Feeding/Eating/Pride/Honor/Test?

Otherwise humans will start to rob others or kill them for money just because they're poor or kill people to feed on thier meat just because they're hungry.

Edit: I mean, if wolves are hungry why don't they shift into human form and go eat a burger? And all i heard is "We can't control ourselves on wolf form" , yeah right...

If Drake keeps this up, I will talk with Rudy, In the meantime, Ima ask Peter to crack-down on Wolf-PGers. Some arent worth of being a Werewolf and are totaly abusing it, I need mine since im Wolf Inquisition and RP well
avatar
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 20
Location : In a house..

View user profile http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Peter Greenson on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 am

Edward S wrote:TAKE THEIR RACE AWAY if they abuse it.

Actually, If I see any hint of PG or something... I'm afaction kicking them and setting their race BACK to human. No complaints by the way, I'm going to have a clear list of whats PG or not (As Drake will PM me what wolfs can/can't do).. If you don't fit the list, Sorry... But your not fit to RP as a wolf (and don't ask me for the list, Its assumed knowledge that you already know...).
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Jager Arach on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:59 am

I do not appreciate you pinning the blame on me. You say you're a good rper, but know this I've already had requests to akick you, so I'd watch it and yes Peter I'm going to be doing a revision of the wolf rules. I do value members freedom and I'm not going to make them stop hunting, but their will be regulations and boundaries.

avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Peter Greenson on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:14 am

I do not appreciate you pinning the blame on me. You say you're a good rper, but know this I've already had requests to akick you, so I'd watch it and yes Peter I'm going to be doing a revision of the wolf rules. I do value members freedom and I'm not going to make them stop hunting, but their will be regulations and boundaries.

I just need you to write down what you think Werewolfs can/can't do... I'll send you my final short list on what I'm going to be looking for and thats what I'm going to be basing my PG watch from.

Drake, Although you might have been recieving requests to akick Edward.. Please don't threaten him as it will only encourage a spin of flame...

Currently I'm not going to pin the blame on Fegarii Pedia, As I know that most PGer wolfs are not in the faction, for those good reasons.
Now you can get your race changed by an admin with the appriopriate level to do so (Level 3+ afaik) with reason, However small it may be. This is now a Zero Tolerance race (And Vampires as well, But I need to talk with the people who run the factions + Moriarty, as he seems to know this stuff already)
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Edward Veatress on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 am

Peter wrote:
I do not appreciate you pinning the blame on me. You say you're a good rper, but know this I've already had requests to akick you, so I'd watch it and yes Peter I'm going to be doing a revision of the wolf rules. I do value members freedom and I'm not going to make them stop hunting, but their will be regulations and boundaries.

I just need you to write down what you think Werewolfs can/can't do... I'll send you my final short list on what I'm going to be looking for and thats what I'm going to be basing my PG watch from.

Drake, Although you might have been recieving requests to akick Edward.. Please don't threaten him as it will only encourage a spin of flame...

Currently I'm not going to pin the blame on Fegarii Pedia, As I know that most PGer wolfs are not in the faction, for those good reasons.
Now you can get your race changed by an admin with the appriopriate level to do so (Level 3+ afaik) with reason, However small it may be. This is now a Zero Tolerance race (And Vampires as well, But I need to talk with the people who run the factions + Moriarty, as he seems to know this stuff already)

Smart move, and excuse me Drake if I Offended you for some odd reason Peter stated. So this is resolved and possibly be locked. Plus we need someone with pure vampire knowledge to monitor the Vampires
avatar
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 20
Location : In a house..

View user profile http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 am

You also have to realise me and Drake can't monitor the wolves 24/7. We need the community to also keep a watch on them and help us by reporting.

And don't claim things without proof.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Peter Greenson on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 am

Informing everyone on the forums about this then...

If you haven't read this topic and you have been race changed. Read my previous posts.

Locked anyways.
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CERTAIN limitations.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum