Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Jamie Steel on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm

So basically after an event that happened where a bunch of wolves attacked us, some wolf decided to shift in the alleyway and take out a pipe bomb, shoving it in our fuel tank.

Now i'm not complaining about that (Despite the fact most fuel tanks have locks on them to prevent siphoning of fuel, etc) what I'm a little confused by is how the hell that wolf managed to keep hold of that pipe bomb? Was it stored in their rectal cavity? Also, when wolves shift they seem to be magically wearing clothes. So there is only one explanation for this, the wolves must look like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a little strange right? Yeah I thought so too, I mean if a wolf is walking around in clothes then they'd be a little noticeable...

Of course I know that wolves aren't wearing clothes, however when they shift back they are. When wolves shapeshift, they grow larger in size, causing the clothes to rip. Thus if the clothes have ripped, anything they have would fall out of whatever proverbial nook or cranny they could hide items. Therefore if they shift back, they'd be naked, as their clothes have been ripped off.

Seem a little unfair to wolves? Well it's like that in every werewolf fiction other than those dopey animes. This will stop werewolves shifting to commit a crime, run off and shift back to human form and play the whole "Wasn't me" Scooby doo-esque innocence that they do.


For those who tl;dr: Wolves should be naked when they shift back to human form, this will cause them to be more careful about when and where they shift. And it'll also prevent wolves from shifting into human form to pull a pipe bomb/Knife out of their arse and stuff it into somebody's car/throat.
avatar
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Sam Akabara on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah..I agree to this...It means these wolves really have to THINK before they shift. So, y'know. They can't do their business and then just run into an alleyway and shift back. It means they have to put a bit of thought into when they do it.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Tanya Smith on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:04 pm

I also agree to it, seeing how I always RP being naked after a shift.

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Neon Router on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:07 pm

I used to just use magik to ignore the fact that they just vanish then reappear.
Then again, I should do like I used to.
Run in the Camper, shutters down, take off clothes, and shift.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Samara on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

When I was younger, I read a book series called 'Animorphs' if anyone here has read those books, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Razz
Anyway, in the books each of the characters that was able to morph into animals wore skin-tight clothes, such as a leotard for example, Because it was a thin material, and it was skin tight, it would morph in with the body, making it disappear in animal form, and reappear in human form. with my character, Karla, I've done something similar with the clothing. I do believe it is stupid for a wolf to carry around a pipe bomb or a sword or knife or something else, unless it is strapped onto them WHILE in both Human and wolf forms, which would make it visible to humans and vamps and the wolf would have to do a /do or /me to tell them that.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Well if we are that big to rip off clothes (We can keep them on though) then we should in exchange also be considered more dangerous than other's RP us to be(O look a big wolf, lets pet it and rage after he doesnt like it). It's not only our problem not rping this properly but also the other sides are not rping the reactions or ideas to our wolf form properly so as long as the rest fixes that, then of course we will make this effort.

And we'd need some good paychecks to replace those clothes Razz jk.

There are though clothes that stretch to a certain level so that's how we'd look. Same with elastic rope I guess to holster a knife or sword. In other cases clothes could be ripped off a bit in case of smaller younger wolves. So some can wear stretchable clothes but you can't always go around with those. Slinging a knife is possible and to keep it in human form, so is for a bag carrying a pipebomb, but, it should be properly rped that you've done so not add it after you've done so. And with speed 5 a bag could also fall down. As for holstering a knife its not that hard I don't know about a sword though, I guess it could be done but the handler would bug the wolf in the head everytime he/she moved.

But I really wouldn't mind this, why? Well, not to be a perv like Kev said, but we it's not always the disadvantage we think it'd be *cough*


avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Tanya Smith on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Samara - maybe your clothes would blend in with the fur, but your fur won't grown ON the clothes. It still would be visible while in wolf form.

Kevin - Same as Samara with stretching clothes.

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Alex Montgomery on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 pm

I've got to agree on all those facts shown before, werewolves should roleplay being naked after shifting hence it would also make them think twice before forming and fuck around.Also it would add more interesting roleplay.
avatar
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Disneyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Terry Winston on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm

I would also agree considering it's somehting i have thought ever since i saw a wolf shapeshift. i mean comeon you can't tell me those clothes stretch and that your weapons could still be on you. you would seriously look like that pic that Fegan posted.
Will definiatly add to RP if they have to think about where they shape shift.

_________________
Terry Winston -- Human -- SD Under Sheriff
avatar
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 638
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Jager Arach on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Yes people lets try and make logic of a world populated by werewolves and vampires who have things like controlable shadows that can suffocate people or blood magic, poisonus blood, mages. That would be like the U.S. military marching an army into Ethiopia and conquering it, easy and pointless.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Jamie Steel on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:Yes people lets try and make logic of a world populated by werewolves and vampires who have things like controlable shadows that can suffocate people or blood magic, poisonus blood, mages. That would be like the U.S. military marching an army into Ethiopia and conquering it, easy and pointless.

There has to be some RP disadvantages to werewolves, being naked after a shift would be one of the basic ones, and it you know... Makes sense.
avatar
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Tanya Smith on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:16 am

Yes... The tremeres still have their disavantages. Oh Drake, don't be of the type "You DM me - I DM you."

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Jager Arach on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

Feganator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:Yes people lets try and make logic of a world populated by werewolves and vampires who have things like controlable shadows that can suffocate people or blood magic, poisonus blood, mages. That would be like the U.S. military marching an army into Ethiopia and conquering it, easy and pointless.

There has to be some RP disadvantages to werewolves, being naked after a shift would be one of the basic ones, and it you know... Makes sense.
There is rp disadvantages it's called human form, being naked after shifting is pretty stupid and as I said you're trying to bring logic to a world where it doesn't really exist. Also Mia that made no sense, I never said disadvantages I said logic. Anyway you can argue this, but the majority of wolves don't rp it, including the first wolves to be on the server, Damian, Alta, Napa, Me etc. So ya.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Neon Router on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Feganator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:Yes people lets try and make logic of a world populated by werewolves and vampires who have things like controlable shadows that can suffocate people or blood magic, poisonus blood, mages. That would be like the U.S. military marching an army into Ethiopia and conquering it, easy and pointless.

There has to be some RP disadvantages to werewolves, being naked after a shift would be one of the basic ones, and it you know... Makes sense.
There is rp disadvantages it's called human form, being naked after shifting is pretty stupid and as I said you're trying to bring logic to a world where it doesn't really exist. Also Mia that made no sense, I never said disadvantages I said logic. Anyway you can argue this, but the majority of wolves don't rp it, including the first wolves to be on the server, Damian, Alta, Napa, Me etc. So ya.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If I can't have robots, which is something of reality, then you can't have vanishing clothes, which are reality.
Yeah, wolves don't count as a reality and so you can fuck around with your character wolf as much as you want. But when you fuck up reality, things 'bout to get real serious, bro.
And don't you dare lock this topic because of this post.
If you can explain your clothes vanishising without saying "because it just does I can't explain it" then I totally don't support vanishing clothes.
I support clothes that DON'T VANISH.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Jager Arach on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 am

The Constipator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:
Feganator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:Yes people lets try and make logic of a world populated by werewolves and vampires who have things like controlable shadows that can suffocate people or blood magic, poisonus blood, mages. That would be like the U.S. military marching an army into Ethiopia and conquering it, easy and pointless.

There has to be some RP disadvantages to werewolves, being naked after a shift would be one of the basic ones, and it you know... Makes sense.
There is rp disadvantages it's called human form, being naked after shifting is pretty stupid and as I said you're trying to bring logic to a world where it doesn't really exist. Also Mia that made no sense, I never said disadvantages I said logic. Anyway you can argue this, but the majority of wolves don't rp it, including the first wolves to be on the server, Damian, Alta, Napa, Me etc. So ya.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If I can't have robots, which is something of reality, then you can't have vanishing clothes, which are reality.
Yeah, wolves don't count as a reality and so you can fuck around with your character wolf as much as you want. But when you fuck up reality, things 'bout to get real serious, bro.
And don't you dare lock this topic because of this post.
If you can explain your clothes vanishising without saying "because it just does I can't explain it" then I totally don't support vanishing clothes.
I support clothes that DON'T VANISH.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I like how you say you can't, you can't as if you can really tell me how to rp Very Happy. No I'm not gonna lock this topic nor did I ever plan on it, because unlike you some people know how to express their ideals.
If we have the abilitiy to morph and change our own physical states, whose to say we can't do that to objects that are that close to us? I meen clothes are pretty close to the skin and could get morphed in with the fur which is how I've always seen it happening.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Neon Router on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:
Feganator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:Yes people lets try and make logic of a world populated by werewolves and vampires who have things like controlable shadows that can suffocate people or blood magic, poisonus blood, mages. That would be like the U.S. military marching an army into Ethiopia and conquering it, easy and pointless.

There has to be some RP disadvantages to werewolves, being naked after a shift would be one of the basic ones, and it you know... Makes sense.
There is rp disadvantages it's called human form, being naked after shifting is pretty stupid and as I said you're trying to bring logic to a world where it doesn't really exist. Also Mia that made no sense, I never said disadvantages I said logic. Anyway you can argue this, but the majority of wolves don't rp it, including the first wolves to be on the server, Damian, Alta, Napa, Me etc. So ya.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If I can't have robots, which is something of reality, then you can't have vanishing clothes, which are reality.
Yeah, wolves don't count as a reality and so you can fuck around with your character wolf as much as you want. But when you fuck up reality, things 'bout to get real serious, bro.
And don't you dare lock this topic because of this post.
If you can explain your clothes vanishising without saying "because it just does I can't explain it" then I totally don't support vanishing clothes.
I support clothes that DON'T VANISH.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I like how you say you can't, you can't as if you can really tell me how to rp Very Happy. No I'm not gonna lock this topic nor did I ever plan on it, because unlike you some people know how to express their ideals.
If we have the abilitiy to morph and change our own physical states, whose to say we can't do that to objects that are that close to us? I meen clothes are pretty close to the skin and could get morphed in with the fur which is how I've always seen it happening.
The body is a werewolf. The clothes are not.
Dealwithit.txt
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:08 am

Okay Chris, that was your name, right?

I use logic, and so do you.

Now tell me, you do like to be huge 2 meters tall wolf into wolf form don't you?

So basically, when you shape shift into that epic ass werewolf, it means that you become much bigger and BOOM your clothes are most likely gonna be DESTROYED.

That doesn't means that you will be COMPLETELY naked when you shift back into human form, but if someone SEES you, he could clearly see that there is some DIFFERENCE between your current cloths, which are most likely messy and destroyed, and the normal clothes.

So face the fact, your T-Shirt looks lame when you shape shift into the human form.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Jager Arach on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 am

Nicolas wrote:Okay Chris, that was your name, right?

I use logic, and so do you.

Now tell me, you do like to be huge 2 meters tall wolf into wolf form don't you?

So basically, when you shape shift into that epic ass werewolf, it means that you become much bigger and BOOM your clothes are most likely gonna be DESTROYED.

That doesn't means that you will be COMPLETELY naked when you shift back into human form, but if someone SEES you, he could clearly see that there is some DIFFERENCE between your current cloths, which are most likely messy and destroyed, and the normal clothes.

So face the fact, your T-Shirt looks lame when you shape shift into the human form.
We don't shape shift into tall ass werewolves, we shapeshift into regular wolves, that are bigger than the average wolf.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Kevin Alymer on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:22 am

You can wear clothes that stretch and sometimes you can forget them home so you might RP with your clothes ripping off. Same with holstering.

But if you want us to RP realistic, you have to RP realistic the wolf form too, and not act like we're chiuauas and come to pet us and offer us dog food. IRL I would hesitate to pet a dog, or even approach one, imagine a wolf, that big. So as long as everyone does their part then fine most of us will RP it so that way and find other ways around it. Not that I mind, unless our pack is a sausage feast when we all shift back.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Jager Arach on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:25 am

Kevin wrote:You can wear clothes that stretch and sometimes you can forget them home so you might RP with your clothes ripping off. Same with holstering.

But if you want us to RP realistic, you have to RP realistic the wolf form too, and not act like we're chiuauas and come to pet us and offer us dog food. IRL I would hesitate to pet a dog, or even approach one, imagine a wolf, that big. So as long as everyone does their part then fine most of us will RP it so that way and find other ways around it. Not that I mind, unless our pack is a sausage feast when we all shift back.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be rping it. I don't complain about the things said above, people are free to do as they please so long as they accept the consequences of their actions. I've never rp'd, been forced to rp it or seen anyone really rp the clothes thing. If you all wish to rp it then I wont stop it, but I don't feel like running naked around town after shifting back.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Kevin Alymer on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Kevin wrote:You can wear clothes that stretch and sometimes you can forget them home so you might RP with your clothes ripping off. Same with holstering.

But if you want us to RP realistic, you have to RP realistic the wolf form too, and not act like we're chiuauas and come to pet us and offer us dog food. IRL I would hesitate to pet a dog, or even approach one, imagine a wolf, that big. So as long as everyone does their part then fine most of us will RP it so that way and find other ways around it. Not that I mind, unless our pack is a sausage feast when we all shift back.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be rping it. I don't complain about the things said above, people are free to do as they please so long as they accept the consequences of their actions. I've never rp'd, been forced to rp it or seen anyone really rp the clothes thing. If you all wish to rp it then I wont stop it, but I don't feel like running naked around town after shifting back.

Then we can just sparkle into a ball of light and shift like in True Blood. Yeah lets leave it to what we have now. Drake when it happens its going all oveer youtube. I mean if players want to see a naked bearded man running around then force Drake to respect it. I don't recommend it.

As for me I'll start rping it more that way then, I already had clothes that stretch but I won't keep them 24 hours as its icly uncomfortable to do so. This will boos up RP and akward IC moments so looking forward to it. Just keep clothes in your car I guess.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Kevin Alymer on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Now there's a rite that can let you keep clothes. So yeah solved. Good thing I don't have to see Jager running around naked after a battle.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Neon Router on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Kevin wrote:You can wear clothes that stretch and sometimes you can forget them home so you might RP with your clothes ripping off. Same with holstering.

But if you want us to RP realistic, you have to RP realistic the wolf form too, and not act like we're chiuauas and come to pet us and offer us dog food. IRL I would hesitate to pet a dog, or even approach one, imagine a wolf, that big. So as long as everyone does their part then fine most of us will RP it so that way and find other ways around it. Not that I mind, unless our pack is a sausage feast when we all shift back.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be rping it. I don't complain about the things said above, people are free to do as they please so long as they accept the consequences of their actions. I've never rp'd, been forced to rp it or seen anyone really rp the clothes thing. If you all wish to rp it then I wont stop it, but I don't feel like running naked around town after shifting back.
I disagree. Like this, people can just transform into a wolf, cause havoc, run away from a battle and transform, saying,
"Help! Wolf!" (AS MANY PEOPLE DID BEFORE, FSSSSSSSS.)
Which is REALLY unrealistic on how you get your clothes back. That's unfair.
That's like someone being able to transform into a naked pig then transforming back into a fully clothed human. Where'd the clothes come from? Explain, or else....
That would be just...
That's just unfair.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Kevin Alymer on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm

The Constipator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:
Kevin wrote:You can wear clothes that stretch and sometimes you can forget them home so you might RP with your clothes ripping off. Same with holstering.

But if you want us to RP realistic, you have to RP realistic the wolf form too, and not act like we're chiuauas and come to pet us and offer us dog food. IRL I would hesitate to pet a dog, or even approach one, imagine a wolf, that big. So as long as everyone does their part then fine most of us will RP it so that way and find other ways around it. Not that I mind, unless our pack is a sausage feast when we all shift back.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be rping it. I don't complain about the things said above, people are free to do as they please so long as they accept the consequences of their actions. I've never rp'd, been forced to rp it or seen anyone really rp the clothes thing. If you all wish to rp it then I wont stop it, but I don't feel like running naked around town after shifting back.
I disagree. Like this, people can just transform into a wolf, cause havoc, run away from a battle and transform, saying,
"Help! Wolf!" (AS MANY PEOPLE DID BEFORE, FSSSSSSSS.)
Which is REALLY unrealistic on how you get your clothes back. That's unfair.
That's like someone being able to transform into a naked pig then transforming back into a fully clothed human. Where'd the clothes come from? Explain, or else....
That would be just...
That's just unfair.

Wolves are now being based off WoD. There is a rite that allows for object/clothes to join the body so you don't loose them by shift. Well for now I've started rping that as I don't have the rite buy hey. And as long as people treat us like pets, why should we start rping this realisticly? Anyways I'm still doing it.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Aaron_Lee on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 pm

I agree to this, Ive been asking some people to RP getting their clothes rip after transformation but some of them say '' I have a secret place with clothes ''.. Im not sure it was something like that.

What im saying is its kinda PG that clothes just appear in thin air.
avatar
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 548
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Philipppines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves get naked after shift (No i'm not a pervert)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum