Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats your opinion on wolves?

50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 4

Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Sam Andersun on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Okay, so today some wolves brutally killed Tom_Boegs. When I confronted them in they're human form I went inside their house and talked to them. One think lead to another and I drew my sidearm, they immeadiatly shifted and pounced on me I managed to shoot one, but minutes later he was back in the fight, totally fine. They killed me and then backup arrived, Nerrisha came in with her taser and they just completely swarmed her and killed her. George came in with an MP5 aimed at ALL of them, yet they still managed to down him and kill him. Three officers, with guns managed to get killed by 4-6 wolves without one wolf sustaining any injury. If you look at Grim's guides to wolves, it pretty much lists NO weaknesses. The wolves think they're Gods, and they way they've been set up, its almost impossible to kill one. They auto get 5 speed, they can shift in half a second to rip someone apart and they can just lick a GSW so they can be at full strength. Half the wolves play to win and have don't RP fear. The game is supposed to be fun, but the wolves outnumber every race and faction, and basically think they can walk the Earth killing whoever bumps into them, and thats the way they Roleplay. The wolves have to have SOME weaknesses and someone who doesn't mind losing needs to be put in charge of them, because they are getting out of control.


Last edited by Sam Andersun on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun
Posts : 632
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Victor_Jankowski on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:01 pm

I agree with you ... And EVEN when wolves RP injuries, they're all like "Lick lick" and boom they're all fine... COME ON. Start RPing right

_________________
avatar
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Posts : 531
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 23
Location : In the 5th Hell.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Matt Mercer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Agreed somethig has to be done because a levelone wolf is already as fast as a level 5 in speed vampire that's like a what 50 hour diffrence? Not that levels matter in rp but just saying wolves are a but over powers and do act like gods. But Sam you did try and fight an entire pack of wolves. I think you would have stood a better chance if you waited for backup.. But that's just my opinion and overall I agree with you. Wolves think there gods because there wolves
avatar
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 190
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 22
Location : somewhere...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by George_Henry on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:21 pm

My answer for the SD give us bigger guns. My answer for the vampires make them have a shift into a vampire mode so we can move as fast as them. And the answer for the wolfs make them have a lvl requirement something like 18. That is my suggestions

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 25
Location : Tampa, Florida

View user profile http://sns-fl.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Nero on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 pm

I never liked the Werewolf race. Like,today, I got chased by Cesar Rodriguez, we stop, so he stops. He exits the car, "hides" behind it and /wolfform-s. Like it isn't obvious... A man exits the car, ducks, and a wolf comes out. I tell him that and he said "No no no, you didn't see me form"... -.-
Then starts stabbing me with "silver claws" and I need to start RPing as dying. Then, I attempt to get up, and he's like: "no, RP injured", I did't get up I attempted... Then, he starts biting my neck to finish me off.
Then, after that, I had to tell a wolf where I am, because he can "feel" my scent. How do you know it's my scent? I can be wearing a cologne or something. What about wind, it would take the scent off...
That's why I call "RP PG", Allowed PowerGaming... -.-'
Some rules and bounds should be put to the werewolves.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 603
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : New Venturas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 pm

First of all, speed 5 is needed cause people have weapons, and of course we need to escape situations. Plus Matt we already have 7 skills to max out, it's already hard to get them.

We are no Gods, lick cannot heal that fast. Also, PM me the screenshots or logs of the RP please, I'll review it and reply back here. Something has gone wrong in this RP, so yeah, I need some more detailed information to answer this.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Sam Andersun on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 pm

I can bet you that every werewolf will say that they don't PG, but everyone else will. They play to win, not for the fun of the game.
avatar
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun
Posts : 632
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Sam Andersun wrote:I can bet you that every werewolf will say that they don't PG, but everyone else will. They play to win, not for the fun of the game.

First of all stop claiming things without proof. Two I don't really care who wins or loosses, I prefer to remain non bias.

I would really appreciate if you gave me the proof, so I can deal with this.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Matt Mercer on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 am

So your satin you don't care weather people enjoy the server or not? Sounds like you don't .. Plus you say that wolves have to be able to escape and all that's cool but we all want to do that so we play to earn points. Just starting of with speed five seems unfair especially to new in educated players. I don't k ow who's best intrest you have in mind buy all these wolves powergaming with... What was it silver claws? Were wolves weaken when thy come in contact with silver.. As in silver is there weakness. Vampires weakness is fire. Now after reading this let's watch people get... Fire claws... And with rping to win. Stop doing It it kills the game for everyone law rp simple to the enjoyment of rpin
avatar
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 190
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 22
Location : somewhere...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:57 am

Mercer wrote:So your satin you don't care weather people enjoy the server or not? Sounds like you don't .. Plus you say that wolves have to be able to escape and all that's cool but we all want to do that so we play to earn points. Just starting of with speed five seems unfair especially to new in educated players. I don't k ow who's best intrest you have in mind buy all these wolves powergaming with... What was it silver claws? Were wolves weaken when thy come in contact with silver.. As in silver is there weakness. Vampires weakness is fire. Now after reading this let's watch people get... Fire claws... And with rping to win. Stop doing It it kills the game for everyone law rp simple to the enjoyment of rpin

You clearly didn't understand what I meant. I said I don't care who wins in a roleplay whether it be wolves or humans, or even if I win or loose in a fight. With that I meant that I would deal with this in a NON BIAS way. That's the point I was trying to make. Do you know why I want the proof pmed? So I can deal with it in case wolves pged because I do care, and want to solve this and deal with the wolves in case they pged. So read it a bit more carefully before you judge please.

Vampires get weapons, we get running, as a defense from those weapons. That simple. We can't always escape though but we have a chance to. It's not unfair, it's fair as we can't use weapons in wolf form and that is much weaker than you think. Plus we cant use powers in human form making us VERY vulnerable if back stabbed as we can't even feel a scent.

Now to the silver claws. Vampires are not affected by silver. We are not making these up they come straight from WoD, where vampire powers like your lasombra come from. Saying its unfair, when you can use a shadow to suffocate people in the dark(Including the fact that artificial light seems to not affect it anymore) it's kind of akward. We at least need something to fight back.

To the silver claws, they can only affect wolves. If he accidentaly scratches himself it will hurt.

Now can I please get that proof so I can deal with the wolves? There is only one way I enjoy roleplay and its only when others get to enjoy it to. It's a game.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Jager Arach on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 am

Here we go again, you have ALL already been told if wolves or vampires are seen powergaming to report them and yes Sam 4-6 wolves and if you noticed they took you guys out one by one not all at once. Do not think because a few wolves pg that the whole race is bad. You're just bitching to bitch, if there's a problem report it. Wolves outnumber you because we are actually active unlike most of the vampires. You don't want us in control of the town? Then do something about it ICly, you see a wolf powergaming then report it. And Sam just because I don't post it as a weakness doesn't meen they're immune to bullets, tasers are a different story.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by George_Henry on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:06 am

Alright so wolf's have alot of people that feel the same way about it Grim. So what is going to be done if you need evidence there is moderator who looks through the chat logs. If I had not left earlier I would have my logs. But as a Vampire I can say we are not bitching just to bitch we are under power compared to the wolfs. I am trying to find ways to increase my own power rply but the wolfs are god damn near close to fucking gods...... It should not be a conversation that you brush off like nothing drake there is a major issue here and something needs to change.

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 25
Location : Tampa, Florida

View user profile http://sns-fl.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Sam Akabara on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:10 am

Each Vampire bloodline has a multitude of RP powrs at their disposal. If you are unsure what RP powers you have, PM me with what bloodline you are and i'll tell you what you can do.

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Jager Arach on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:18 am

I'm going to make this simple and easy. You all complain about the wolves and take time out to make these useless topics that aren't going to do anything. But let me ask, have any of you reported all these wolves that powergame? Have any of you rply worked against my faction to stop us from taking over the town? SD is the only one doing anything and that in itself isn't much. Inquisition has done nothing, Matt you talk about bringing Lasombra up, but you just made an application to another faction. Wolves are in control, because I united and organised them, before all that happened we were no more than disorganised mutts getting our asses kicked by vampires and human hunters daily and not one single person complained, noone. When we become dominant. everyone wants to go straight to complaining without even atempting to do something about it....... Think on that for a while.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Sam Andersun on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:26 am

How are we supposed to report them? when they /wolfform there is NO way for us to find out their name, and they kill us and leave so fast we can't ask them. It should atleast take them 30 seconds to shift. I mean heres an everyday situation that happens: A Sheriffs officer goes to arrest a werewolf in human form. *SD_Guy draws his gun, aiming at Human_Formwolf.* *Human_Formwolf shifts into a wolf* *Wolf_214 pounces on SD_Guy, ripping his adams apple out.* Then the officer gets to Roleplay as a body for 10 minutes as the wolf rips apart every piece of their body! How fun. They PG, they don't RP fear and they play to win. As far as I'm concerned, the only wolves that don't PG are the tame ones and the ONE Sheriffs K-9.
avatar
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun
Posts : 632
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Jager Arach on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:33 am

Sam Andersun wrote:How are we supposed to report them? when they /wolfform there is NO way for us to find out their name, and they kill us and leave so fast we can't ask them. It should atleast take them 30 seconds to shift. I mean heres an everyday situation that happens: A Sheriffs officer goes to arrest a werewolf in human form. *SD_Guy draws his gun, aiming at Human_Formwolf.* *Human_Formwolf shifts into a wolf* *Wolf_214 pounces on SD_Guy, ripping his adams apple out.* Then the officer gets to Roleplay as a body for 10 minutes as the wolf rips apart every piece of their body! How fun. They PG, they don't RP fear and they play to win. As far as I'm concerned, the only wolves that don't PG are the tame ones and the ONE Sheriffs K-9.
XD the wolves who aren't on your side powergame, but the ones who are don't, that's funny.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Sam Akabara on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:38 am

What that means is that the wolves on his side generally aint trying to kill him in some way...So no powergame is being conducted against him by the individual(s).

Makes sense if you think about it.

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Sam Andersun on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 am

Accually, I get what your saying, and I haven't seen the SD wolf RP enough to make a decision, so she may be powergaming, she may not, I can't make that decision. But if she follows in the ways of the FP, she powergames quite a bit.
avatar
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun
Posts : 632
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Jager Arach on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:59 am

Sam Andersun wrote:Accually, I get what your saying, and I haven't seen the SD wolf RP enough to make a decision, so she may be powergaming, she may not, I can't make that decision. But if she follows in the ways of the FP, she powergames quite a bit.
Now you're really starting to piss me off or did you forget you were in FP too until I threw your ass out for acting just like this. Ya ya I know you get your ass kicked alot big PG. FBI held it's own quite well against Wolves and Vampires with no more then half a dozen men most of who are inactive. SD has a whole arsenol of members and can't seem to stop being eaten. And yes of course we're gonna fucking wolf form and fight back if you have a gun trained on us! Yes I know we should stand there and let you either shoot us, arrest us, because you know SD has a history of Great! cop roleplay.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Sam Andersun on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:09 am

Lol, I don't care that you threw me out, but the server's managment might. Drake, I'm sick of your bullshit. You PG, play to win, don't let anybody else have a different opinion and you're a bad influence on the server. The entire Fegarri Pedia is a group of over powered PGers that you brainwashed into thinking you're a good leader. I know the rest of the fucking server will agree with me when I say this, wolves have gone uncontrolled for too long, they either need to be taken over by a responcible person, or descripted. And as for the Sheriffs Department, half the time its just 2 cops, most of the time I'm the ONLY officer on. if anybody fucking agrees that the wolves need to be controlled, vote Yes on the poll.
avatar
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun
Posts : 632
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Jager Arach on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 am

Sam Andersun wrote:Lol, I don't care that you threw me out, but the server's managment might. Drake, I'm sick of your bullshit. You PG, play to win, don't let anybody else have a different opinion and you're a bad influence on the server. The entire Fegarri Pedia is a group of over powered PGers that you brainwashed into thinking you're a good leader. I know the rest of the fucking server will agree with me when I say this, wolves have gone uncontrolled for too long, they either need to be taken over by a responcible person, or descripted. And as for the Sheriffs Department, half the time its just 2 cops, most of the time I'm the ONLY officer on. if anybody fucking agrees that the wolves need to be controlled, vote Yes on the poll.
I'm sorry, I'm trying to process this bullshit, brainwashed? Are you that fucking desperate to make me look bad? Also your little rage poll is more than flawed, because contrary to your beleif I don't control the wolves, I have influence over them, because I'm the only one besides Kevin who stepped up and gave a shit about them. You say I don't let anyone else have an opinion? Then what is the whole topic about? I know because I'm not doing what you want that meens that I'm trying to silence anyone who speaks out. You're too damn short tempered even for me and that's saying something. All this shit is propaganda you've posted to make it look like I'm responsible for all the flaws of the wolf race probably because of a mix that you truly beleive it and you just don't like me. And no Sam management doesn't have say in who I decide can be in my pack or not and the fact that you'd be willing to bring them into this shows that you kind of do care. Your poll wont do anything to me, because you can't make me step down from a power I do not have. If you have problems with a member of my pack, then report them otherwise shut the fuck up.
Locked.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Kevin Alymer on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:07 am

In addition, the wolf race is going through a clean up, but if you don't give us evidence, your fault really. You keep claiming things, and doing things without evidence, it will be ignored, and I do repeat it will be ignored if you don't give us the proof, but ACTUAL proof not just screenshots lacking evidence. In this topic werewolves ain't the problem, people who claim things are. How in the world are we supposed to act on the wolf race if we can't have the evidence? We're actually not being unfair to kick random wolves out. We're ready to kick us wolves, and trust me, its no fun, to watch suggestions like this, to give stupid bad reputation to our race, and stupid because it lacks evidence, and its not fun kicking out wolves and we're still ready to do this. Yes wolves will rage with us in the end but we're still up for it.

So don't speak if you don't know how things really are, it's not good and people can get offended, and not, happy.


Today two vampires, versus two gang members, versus two vampires, well three, two seemed to be fighting, the two wolves lost miserably and pretty fast, so I don't see your point of us being overpowered here? O right, I got shot in the leg too, as I was in my human form.


As for Fegarri I'll be honest here and share this information to prove the fact that you are wrong. My character, is a Dios in Fegarri but he doesn't follow their ways and tries to avoid things, as in killing people, humans, and that church thingie, and all he's responsible is to protect the wolf race from outside threats, and keep the balance between races. If he sees Jager force him to do something, he'll def get out, and that won't make me in any way a worst wolf, or in a lower position that one. So for the rest of Fegarri its their choice if they follow "his ways" as you're saying, being uncontrolled or w/e. Any wolf who doesn't like it can leave Fegarri and start their own pack. No one's being Pg-mly brainwashed. And for the hunting thing that people were concerned before, it's a wolf choice, nothing's happening to me for feeding on deer.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another case of Werewolves thinking they're Gods

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum