Okay,This is going to far

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Nero on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Nick, what did you expect, /groveduty? Official Grove spawned cars? Official /enter'able HQ? Lolno.
You're a gang FFS, you hang out at the "hood" and at your houses...


Petras wrote:When faced with hefty fine, take out loan.

There should be enough rich people out there.
They can topics in the IC board about starting a loan service.

That wouldn't work. Because people wouldn't pay back and the loan shark would RPK or PK them and that's it, they get out of it with free cash... Unless it's allowed to CK, but people wouldn't take loans either, because they won't risk a chance of being CK'd.

And yeah, I agree with these guys, wear masks and change clothes, so they won't recognize you.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 603
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : New Venturas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Marcus Campbell on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 am

Nero wrote:Nick, what did you expect, /groveduty? Official Grove spawned cars? Official /enter'able HQ? Lolno.
You're a gang FFS, you hang out at the "hood" and at your houses...


Petras wrote:When faced with hefty fine, take out loan.

There should be enough rich people out there.
They can topics in the IC board about starting a loan service.

That wouldn't work. Because people wouldn't pay back and the loan shark would RPK or PK them and that's it, they get out of it with free cash... Unless it's allowed to CK, but people wouldn't take loans either, because they won't risk a chance of being CK'd.

And yeah, I agree with these guys, wear masks and change clothes, so they won't recognize you.

Did i say i wanted an official HQ?I just asked if we get possible commands.That's all i said...
avatar
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : So the pic^^ there is me sitting in a car,Don't hate!
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 20
Location : Belgium,Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Nero on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 am

Nick_Jones wrote:
Did i say i wanted an official HQ?I just asked if we get possible commands.That's all i said...

What kind of commands? o.O
Suggest some.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 603
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : New Venturas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Tom Stall on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:08 am

Why on earth Grove Street Families would even have any commands. Just hang on your hood, being official means that your faction is good and it deserves to be shown as being official. Camarilla and such are default factions which are needed on the server. That's why they do have special stuff.
avatar
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Peter Greenson on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

Nero wrote:
That wouldn't work. Because people wouldn't pay back and the loan shark would RPK or PK them and that's it, they get out of it with free cash... Unless it's allowed to CK, but people wouldn't take loans either, because they won't risk a chance of being CK'd.
you.

Simple.
In the Application for loan.

OOC:

Do you accept a CK if you refuse to pay the loan back?:
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Terry Winston on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

You say that the sd would have nothing to well isnt that the idea we want to do a good job and not have crime as police we want criminals to think twice otherwise whole server would just go around merking each other.

_________________
Terry Winston -- Human -- SD Under Sheriff
avatar
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 638
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Nero on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm

machete wrote:You say that the sd would have nothing to well isnt that the idea we want to do a good job and not have crime as police we want criminals to think twice otherwise whole server would just go around merking each other.

Your grammar...
And your profile says you're 19 and from England >.>


OnTopic: Yeah, I agree with Nick, the fines should be lowered, seriouslly. I got jailed today and lost $900. That's like, 2 paychecks. 2 hours lost. -.-

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 603
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : New Venturas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Terry Winston on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Nero wrote:
machete wrote:You say that the sd would have nothing to well isnt that the idea we want to do a good job and not have crime as police we want criminals to think twice otherwise whole server would just go around merking each other.

Your grammar...
And your profile says you're 19 and from England >.>


OnTopic: Yeah, I agree with Nick, the fines should be lowered, seriouslly. I got jailed today and lost $900. That's like, 2 paychecks. 2 hours lost. -.-

1 sorry for grammer but on my iphone so it take alot more effort to use.
2 don't do crime if you can't do the time simple really.

_________________
Terry Winston -- Human -- SD Under Sheriff
avatar
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 638
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Tanya Smith on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 am

And one more thing... When you do the crime, think about evading cops afterwards. It really lowers the jail sentence when you surrender and give away yourself to police.
There's one fact... Sooner or later, the cops will get you and the later they will, the later you will get out of jail.

_________________

Tanya Smith • Angelina Clark • Lilith Mendoza


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 22
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Peter Greenson on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 am

Well... Think about it, The more you resist arrest.... The bigger the fine and jail-time.

Put it simply, Unless you wanna rack up a big fine when you get caught... ICly decide to hand yourself in.
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay,This is going to far

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum