Human Perks.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 am

Well since vampires and wolves have these extra "diciplines", i was thinking if humans with unused /learn points could spend their extra /learn points in perks.

Such as:

More paycheck money (Which could be RPed as financial or stock actions.)
More strenght (RPed as "Gym" or "Muscle Mass".)
More Accuracy (RPed as a firing range or past skill with firearms.)
Charm (like Toreadors but for humans, it works like manners and beauty.)
Driving Skill.
High Reflexes (Perform actions faster than a normal human but slower than a speed level 2 vampire or maybe level 1.)
Speech Skill (When you speak your words have more meaning to the other humans, but it wont affect their descicion greatly.)
Better Senses (Advanced view/hearing range.)

Names would be:
1. Increased Earnings. (Works for people outside LEGAL factions)
2. Muscle Build. (For anyone.)
3. Sharpshooter. (Anyone with MAX gun skills.)
4. Beauty & Manners. (For anyone.)
5. Wheelman. (For anyone with a vehicle.)
6. Sharp Reflexes. (For anyone.)
7. Advanced Speak. (For anyone.)
8. High Sense. (For anyone.)

Humans with extra /learn points can only pick 2 Perks, and spend their learn points with each Perk.

Increased Earnings: (Each level adds on 30 dollars to the bills.)
1 Point = 100 dollars added to the Paycheck.
2 Points = 200 Dollars added to the Paycheck.
3 Points = 300 Dollars added to the Paycheck.
4 Points = Increased Interest rate.

Muscle Build:
1 Point = Strenght Level 1, you're stronger than a normal human, just barely.
2 Points = Strenght Level 2, you're stronger than a normal human, but you get tired easily.
3 Points = Strenght Level 3, you're stronger than the first 2 levels and a human but a vampire is still stronger, you suffer more fatigue from using your strenght.
4 Points = Strenght Level MAX, you are not a giant muscle mass but you still have an increased strenght and you can match a level 1 vampire, just barely, you take less damage in meelee hits to the body but not the head, and you get tired not that much.

SharpShooter: No need to spend points, you increase your accuracy RPly, but you still suffer slight effects from recoil of the firearm, MAX Gun Skills required for this, on ALL guns.

Beauty & Manners:
1 Point = Your beauty is good enough for someone to tell you a compliment on your look and your manners are good enough to be taken seriously in the community.
2 Points = Your beauty makes people shy when it comes to talk to you, and might feel attraction if they have a friendly relationship with you and your manners are good enough to earn respect among your pairs.
3 Points = Your beauty is excellent, you look 2 or 3 years younger, people respect you and your excellent manners and see you as a friend.
4 Points = Your beauty is almost flawless as the one of a Toreador, your manners make people think that you are a well educated and friendly person.

Wheelman: No Points needed, your driving skills will be good enough to fit your character's driving and will add more profesionalism to your driving.

Sharp Reflexes:
1 Point = You can dodge a medium-long ranged melee attack and/or block it, you can do usual actions to your character quickly but not super fast. (1 Extra /coin to try.)
2 Points = You can dodge a medium ranged melee attack and/or block it in time and try to fight it back, you can do usual actions for your character quickly. (1 Extra /coin.)
3 Points = You can dodge a Medium-Short ranged Melee attack and/or block it with enough time to fight back and the actions your character learn can be done quickly and with enough time to do 2 actions at a time.
4 Points = You can Dodge a Short to long ranged melee attack or an incoming object in enough time to block it or fight back, all the moves or actions your character tries to make can be matched by a speed level 1 or maybe 2 vampire and you earn 2 Extra /coins to attempt an action.

Advanced Speak:
1 Point = Your speaking skills are the ones of a medium educated person and people will rarely see trust or will follow your words.
2 Points = Your speaking skills are the ones of a medium-to-high educated person and people will see the point in your argument and will see little to some trust in your words, but they wont follow your orders that easily.
3 Points = Your speaking skills are the ones of a well educated millionaire butler and people will seek advices in your words and try to follow your orders, people will find trust in your speech also.
4 Points = Your speaking skills can only be matched by a breathing Dictionary and people will surely find trust in your words and will follow your orders if you ask them properly.

High Senses: (You can only pick 2 senses to upgrade and you don't need to use points since it's a passive skill.)


Well that's all i can think off, i'll try to add more 'perks', it may need scripting or could be made into a "Human Perks" sticky topic so people could use them, but each perk affects others, find out which one affects the other one.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Terry Winston on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 am

Its a well thought out plan but humans already have an advantage

GUNS!

Ther server is failr balanced if you add this it will encourage more people to be human mean less vamp/wolf rp which kinda is the selling point of this server.

_________________
Terry Winston -- Human -- SD Under Sheriff
avatar
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 638
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Dude...

What the fuck?

Vampires don't have disciplines anymore due to people like you.

Happy?

Humans are mean to be weak... No matter they aren't.

What beauty? What driving skill? What charm? What accuracy? What the fuck?

Why the hell in the world would anyone script that shit when you can only ROLEPLAYED IT...

No one scripted Blood Points and Nightsomething Ravens, But onces again, I ROLEPLAYED using them...

You don't need beauty to sleep with vamp or to kill it! No matter how much you want that.

All you have to do is to have a fucking gun!

I mean is i... No no no ,let me draw this shit for you:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this obvious enough for you now!?

Stop making stupid topics like these, Please...
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Sonerin on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Are you planning to change VH:RP into VH:MMORPGWORLDOFWARCRAFTRP?
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Nicolas wrote:Dude...

What the fuck?

Vampires don't have disciplines anymore due to people like you.

Happy?

Humans are mean to be weak... No matter they aren't.

What beauty? What driving skill? What charm? What accuracy? What the fuck?

Why the hell in the world would anyone script that shit when you can only ROLEPLAYED IT...

No one scripted Blood Points and Nightsomething Ravens, But onces again, I ROLEPLAYED using them...

You don't need beauty to sleep with vamp or to kill it! No matter how much you want that.

All you have to do is to have a fucking gun!

I mean is i... No no no ,let me draw this shit for you:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this obvious enough for you now!?

Stop making stupid topics like these, Please...

Err "Humans with no Firearms License Getting continuosly killed by other races" rings a bell?
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Sonerin on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Dude...

What the fuck?

Vampires don't have disciplines anymore due to people like you.

Happy?

Humans are mean to be weak... No matter they aren't.

What beauty? What driving skill? What charm? What accuracy? What the fuck?

Why the hell in the world would anyone script that shit when you can only ROLEPLAYED IT...

No one scripted Blood Points and Nightsomething Ravens, But onces again, I ROLEPLAYED using them...

You don't need beauty to sleep with vamp or to kill it! No matter how much you want that.

All you have to do is to have a fucking gun!

I mean is i... No no no ,let me draw this shit for you:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this obvious enough for you now!?

Stop making stupid topics like these, Please...

Err "Humans with no Firearms License Getting continuosly killed by other races" rings a bell?

That's the point of this game. People should roleplay some fear, instead of being "hurrudrr let's go hunting some wolves and vampires."

It would bring some excitement and realism if you actually roleplay fear, instead of being a batman.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Jamie Steel on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Technically the other races could get these perks as well, which means the humans wouldn't benefit. And because you haven't actually read any of the recent updates to the other races, you'll find that they are now back to their generic forms.
avatar
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:45 pm

No, I'm out of this I got tired of talking...

Because...

ONCE AGAIN...

" Truth is an offense ".

Fact...

Are you planning to change VH:RP into VH:MMORPGWORLDOFWARCRAFTRP?

You make no logic at all for not reading what I said.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Feganator wrote:Technically the other races could get these perks as well, which means the humans wouldn't benefit. And because you haven't actually read any of the recent updates to the other races, you'll find that they are now back to their generic forms.

Yeah i think other wolves should get them, to use them in human form as an advantage, but vampires dont because they have their bloodlines (not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me) and powers, humans could use these as passive skills instead of using them like vampires do.

And OFC vampires don't RP fear , they go like *Deagle aimed at them* "har harr speed level 5zor disarm and kill", no no.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Jamie Steel on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:53 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
vampires dont because they have their bloodlines
Vampires no longer have bloodlines. We're essentially now a buncha Caitiffs because people complained about the diversity of the RP.
avatar
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Feganator wrote:Technically the other races could get these perks as well, which means the humans wouldn't benefit. And because you haven't actually read any of the recent updates to the other races, you'll find that they are now back to their generic forms.

Yeah i think other wolves should get them, to use them in human form as an advantage, but vampires dont because they have their bloodlines (not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me) and powers, humans could use these as passive skills instead of using them like vampires do.

And OFC vampires don't RP fear , they go like *Deagle aimed at them* "har harr speed level 5zor disarm and kill", no no.

/triplemotherfuckingfacepalm..

ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED!?

Vampires don't have disciplines anymore due to people like you.

Or you're just BLIND ENOUGH!?

1. NO MORE BLOODLINES.
2. NO MORE DISCIPLINES
3. NO MORE GENERATIONS.
4. NO MORE NOTHING...

Holy shit do you understand me NOW!?

AND WHAT THE FUCK IF VAMPIRES DON'T RP FEAR... Give me a God damn Screen Shot of that shovelhead who DOESN'T RPes fear.. Instead of claiming something you don't even have proof about it.

If ONE Vampire doesn't RPs Fear.. That doesn't means that ALL MOTHERFUCKING VAMPIRES don't RP fear as you stated above... AND YES, they SHOULD get punished...

Well since vampires and wolves have these extra "diciplines"

(not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me)

Holy crap you don't even know what are you SAYING!?

You said that first.. Not me.

Why don't you learn something about vampires then start talking... ( If you ask WHY.. Diffirent Bloodline = Diffirent Disciplines )

OR JUST READ THE MOTHERFUCKING TOPIC SAM CREATED...

Here! It's right here sir!:

There we go. Vamps simplified. IG abilites only. Other wank.

Now any idiot can follow it. Enjoy.

And more for people like you sir!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you see ANY DISCIPLINE/BLOODLINE/ANYTHING in here?

And before posting ANYTHING... Read EVERY GOD DAMN WORD I SAID TWICE... Please.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Nicolas, try and be more polite.

That's what buying a firearms license is for. Survival. Whoever doesn't buy one can always just avoid the dangerous streets and take precautions.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Feganator wrote:Technically the other races could get these perks as well, which means the humans wouldn't benefit. And because you haven't actually read any of the recent updates to the other races, you'll find that they are now back to their generic forms.

Yeah i think other wolves should get them, to use them in human form as an advantage, but vampires dont because they have their bloodlines (not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me) and powers, humans could use these as passive skills instead of using them like vampires do.

And OFC vampires don't RP fear , they go like *Deagle aimed at them* "har harr speed level 5zor disarm and kill", no no.

/triplemotherfuckingfacepalm..

ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED!?

Vampires don't have disciplines anymore due to people like you.

Or you're just BLIND ENOUGH!?

1. NO MORE BLOODLINES.
2. NO MORE DISCIPLINES
3. NO MORE GENERATIONS.
4. NO MORE NOTHING...

Holy shit do you understand me NOW!?

AND WHAT THE FUCK IF VAMPIRES DON'T RP FEAR... Give me a God damn Screen Shot of that shovelhead who DOESN'T RPes fear.. Instead of claiming something you don't even have proof about it.

If ONE Vampire doesn't RPs Fear.. That doesn't means that ALL MOTHERFUCKING VAMPIRES don't RP fear as you stated above... AND YES, they SHOULD get punished...

Well since vampires and wolves have these extra "diciplines"

(not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me)

Holy crap you don't even know what are you SAYING!?

You said that first.. Not me.

Why don't you learn something about vampires then start talking... ( If you ask WHY.. Diffirent Bloodline = Diffirent Disciplines )

OR JUST READ THE MOTHERFUCKING TOPIC SAM CREATED...

Here! It's right here sir!:

There we go. Vamps simplified. IG abilites only. Other wank.

Now any idiot can follow it. Enjoy.

And more for people like you sir!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you see ANY DISCIPLINE/BLOODLINE/ANYTHING in here?

And before posting ANYTHING... Read EVERY GOD DAMN WORD I SAID TWICE... Please.

And ALL this flaming for?
I already know they dont have the fucking Bloodlines and stuff, so please STFU and try to answer when you're calm.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Feganator wrote:Technically the other races could get these perks as well, which means the humans wouldn't benefit. And because you haven't actually read any of the recent updates to the other races, you'll find that they are now back to their generic forms.

Yeah i think other wolves should get them, to use them in human form as an advantage, but vampires dont because they have their bloodlines (not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me) and powers, humans could use these as passive skills instead of using them like vampires do.

And OFC vampires don't RP fear , they go like *Deagle aimed at them* "har harr speed level 5zor disarm and kill", no no.

/triplemotherfuckingfacepalm..

ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED!?

Vampires don't have disciplines anymore due to people like you.

Or you're just BLIND ENOUGH!?

1. NO MORE BLOODLINES.
2. NO MORE DISCIPLINES
3. NO MORE GENERATIONS.
4. NO MORE NOTHING...

Holy shit do you understand me NOW!?

AND WHAT THE FUCK IF VAMPIRES DON'T RP FEAR... Give me a God damn Screen Shot of that shovelhead who DOESN'T RPes fear.. Instead of claiming something you don't even have proof about it.

If ONE Vampire doesn't RPs Fear.. That doesn't means that ALL MOTHERFUCKING VAMPIRES don't RP fear as you stated above... AND YES, they SHOULD get punished...

Well since vampires and wolves have these extra "diciplines"

(not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me)

Holy crap you don't even know what are you SAYING!?

You said that first.. Not me.

Why don't you learn something about vampires then start talking... ( If you ask WHY.. Diffirent Bloodline = Diffirent Disciplines )

OR JUST READ THE MOTHERFUCKING TOPIC SAM CREATED...

Here! It's right here sir!:

There we go. Vamps simplified. IG abilites only. Other wank.

Now any idiot can follow it. Enjoy.

And more for people like you sir!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you see ANY DISCIPLINE/BLOODLINE/ANYTHING in here?

And before posting ANYTHING... Read EVERY GOD DAMN WORD I SAID TWICE... Please.

And ALL this flaming for?
I already know they dont have the fucking Bloodlines and stuff, so please STFU and try to answer when you're calm.

I used caps lock for you to see.

And question is not flaming... AKA " Are you mentally retarded ".

At other hand:

Shut The Fuck Up IS flaming.

And I don't really see what to answer because you obviously didn't knew a clue about that bloodlines are removed ( Together with almost everything else ) second ago until you didn't read what I say.

Now since I created my point in here, I'm off to do something...
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Feganator wrote:Technically the other races could get these perks as well, which means the humans wouldn't benefit. And because you haven't actually read any of the recent updates to the other races, you'll find that they are now back to their generic forms.

Yeah i think other wolves should get them, to use them in human form as an advantage, but vampires dont because they have their bloodlines (not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me) and powers, humans could use these as passive skills instead of using them like vampires do.

And OFC vampires don't RP fear , they go like *Deagle aimed at them* "har harr speed level 5zor disarm and kill", no no.

/triplemotherfuckingfacepalm..

ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED!?

Vampires don't have disciplines anymore due to people like you.

Or you're just BLIND ENOUGH!?

1. NO MORE BLOODLINES.
2. NO MORE DISCIPLINES
3. NO MORE GENERATIONS.
4. NO MORE NOTHING...

Holy shit do you understand me NOW!?

AND WHAT THE FUCK IF VAMPIRES DON'T RP FEAR... Give me a God damn Screen Shot of that shovelhead who DOESN'T RPes fear.. Instead of claiming something you don't even have proof about it.

If ONE Vampire doesn't RPs Fear.. That doesn't means that ALL MOTHERFUCKING VAMPIRES don't RP fear as you stated above... AND YES, they SHOULD get punished...

Well since vampires and wolves have these extra "diciplines"

(not disciplines, read before you start a bitch storm on me)

Holy crap you don't even know what are you SAYING!?

You said that first.. Not me.

Why don't you learn something about vampires then start talking... ( If you ask WHY.. Diffirent Bloodline = Diffirent Disciplines )

OR JUST READ THE MOTHERFUCKING TOPIC SAM CREATED...

Here! It's right here sir!:

There we go. Vamps simplified. IG abilites only. Other wank.

Now any idiot can follow it. Enjoy.

And more for people like you sir!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you see ANY DISCIPLINE/BLOODLINE/ANYTHING in here?

And before posting ANYTHING... Read EVERY GOD DAMN WORD I SAID TWICE... Please.

And ALL this flaming for?
I already know they dont have the fucking Bloodlines and stuff, so please STFU and try to answer when you're calm.

I used caps lock for you to see.

And question is not flaming... AKA " Are you mentally retarded ".

At other hand:

Shut The Fuck Up IS flaming.

And I don't really see what to answer because you obviously didn't knew a clue about that bloodlines are removed ( Together with almost everything else ) second ago until you didn't read what I say.

Now since I created my point in here, I'm off to do something...

Confirmed by my stupid reading skills, if any admin or SMT cares to give a review of this, go ahead.

STFU is not flaming, sorry for pissing you off Djorsomeeasterneuropenameicantremember.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am

Dj+ord+je+vic = Djordjevic.

Work on it, it's easy as shit...

And no you didn't pissed me... As I already said.. is use Caps Lock for something else...

And as long you're saying someone to shut the fuck up.... I can consider it as flame...

Whooop.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am

Can you guys, both stop it? We're a community, and tbh Nicolas you are kinda being rude with your comments. And Romeo you don't have to respond that way either. Only because you're not flaming, doesnt mean you aint being rude, or that you're acting mature. Calm down, and act like community members, we play the same game, for fun, and the forums are for communicating with each other, normally.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Matt Mercer on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 am

Nicolas wrote:Dj+ord+je+vic = Djordjevic.

Work on it, it's easy as shit...

And no you didn't pissed me... As I already said.. is use Caps Lock for something else...

And as long you're saying someone to shut the fuck up.... I can consider it as flame...

Whooop.

Quit ur raging . And don't blame vampire lieu there powers on others it's vampires thT have been abusing them that u should blame.
1 humans need a licnese to get weapons.
2 they get it illegally which lead to arrest and empty wallets
3 wolves n vamps with there ( some not all) speed 5 disarm break your hand shit
4 yeah most people think there fucking Rambo and arent afraid of a gun face it
5 I did this from an iPod so I'm not fixing my grammer
avatar
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 190
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 22
Location : somewhere...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Peter Greenson on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 am

I'm posting this from my iPod.
• Should be allowed for all races (at least some perks)
• Some things e.g. Paycheck shouldn't be added in.

@nick: stop raging.

I also don't think 'I'm posting from my phone/etc' is a reasonable excuse... 80% of my posts from it.
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 am

Peter Greenson wrote:I'm posting this from my iPod.
• Should be allowed for all races (at least some perks)
• Some things e.g. Paycheck shouldn't be added in.

@nick: stop raging.

I also don't think 'I'm posting from my phone/etc' is a reasonable excuse... 80% of my posts from it.

Make it available to all races but if this somehows gets SMT approval, don't abuse them, some are passive skills, some need cooldown time or they wear you down.

Paycheck thing should be made ONLY for people that owns a Business/House.

EDIT: Vampires and Humans only, wolves already have their own 'skills' to use , since vampires dont have theirs anymore and humans dont, Both those races get them.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Raging..?

No I'm not Retarded enough to rage on people who doesn't read stuff...

And Matt, you don't really need a gun.

All you have to do is to stop bitching how every Vampire kills you...

Humans are mean to be weak without weapons... That's why you gotta use some Logic and get them OR to be nice little human and to stay away from trouble...

I don't really see a reason why should ONLY Humans have these shizzels.

They shouldn't be called Humans anymore, Probably Mutants or something.

'skills'

Read the Garou guide, Not that hard.

It's called Gifts and Rites... Every Garou has two Gifts, and Rites aren't that easy to learn...

And NO, Those " LOL SKILLS" Aren't " HOLY SHIT YOU SPIT AND KILL EVERYONE INFRONT OF YOU", Read it.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Nicolas wrote:Raging..?

No I'm not Retarded enough to rage on people who doesn't read stuff...

And Matt, you don't really need a gun.

All you have to do is to stop bitching how every Vampire kills you...

Humans are mean to be weak without weapons... That's why you gotta use some Logic and get them OR to be nice little human and to stay away from trouble...

I don't really see a reason why should ONLY Humans have these shizzels.

They shouldn't be called Humans anymore, Probably Mutants or something.

'skills'

Read the Garou guide, Not that hard.

It's called Gifts and Rites... Every Garou has two Gifts, and Rites aren't that easy to learn...

And NO, Those " LOL SKILLS" Aren't " HOLY SHIT YOU SPIT AND KILL EVERYONE INFRONT OF YOU", Read it.

Same for these, it's not a big deal, a human that goes out for a run at the morning could be faster than a normal one, or one that practices at a Gun range could have better aim, all you need to do is try to find the logic.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Raging..?

No I'm not Retarded enough to rage on people who doesn't read stuff...

And Matt, you don't really need a gun.

All you have to do is to stop bitching how every Vampire kills you...

Humans are mean to be weak without weapons... That's why you gotta use some Logic and get them OR to be nice little human and to stay away from trouble...

I don't really see a reason why should ONLY Humans have these shizzels.

They shouldn't be called Humans anymore, Probably Mutants or something.

'skills'

Read the Garou guide, Not that hard.

It's called Gifts and Rites... Every Garou has two Gifts, and Rites aren't that easy to learn...

And NO, Those " LOL SKILLS" Aren't " HOLY SHIT YOU SPIT AND KILL EVERYONE INFRONT OF YOU", Read it.

Same for these, it's not a big deal, a human that goes out for a run at the morning could be faster than a normal one, or one that practices at a Gun range could have better aim, all you need to do is try to find the logic.

...Which is called "Roleplay".
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Raging..?

No I'm not Retarded enough to rage on people who doesn't read stuff...

And Matt, you don't really need a gun.

All you have to do is to stop bitching how every Vampire kills you...

Humans are mean to be weak without weapons... That's why you gotta use some Logic and get them OR to be nice little human and to stay away from trouble...

I don't really see a reason why should ONLY Humans have these shizzels.

They shouldn't be called Humans anymore, Probably Mutants or something.

'skills'

Read the Garou guide, Not that hard.

It's called Gifts and Rites... Every Garou has two Gifts, and Rites aren't that easy to learn...

And NO, Those " LOL SKILLS" Aren't " HOLY SHIT YOU SPIT AND KILL EVERYONE INFRONT OF YOU", Read it.

Same for these, it's not a big deal, a human that goes out for a run at the morning could be faster than a normal one, or one that practices at a Gun range could have better aim, all you need to do is try to find the logic.

...Which is called "Roleplay".

So your point is that these skills could be RPed by any human that wants to?

avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 am

RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Raging..?

No I'm not Retarded enough to rage on people who doesn't read stuff...

And Matt, you don't really need a gun.

All you have to do is to stop bitching how every Vampire kills you...

Humans are mean to be weak without weapons... That's why you gotta use some Logic and get them OR to be nice little human and to stay away from trouble...

I don't really see a reason why should ONLY Humans have these shizzels.

They shouldn't be called Humans anymore, Probably Mutants or something.

'skills'

Read the Garou guide, Not that hard.

It's called Gifts and Rites... Every Garou has two Gifts, and Rites aren't that easy to learn...

And NO, Those " LOL SKILLS" Aren't " HOLY SHIT YOU SPIT AND KILL EVERYONE INFRONT OF YOU", Read it.

Same for these, it's not a big deal, a human that goes out for a run at the morning could be faster than a normal one, or one that practices at a Gun range could have better aim, all you need to do is try to find the logic.

...Which is called "Roleplay".

So your point is that these skills could be RPed by any human that wants to?


Vampire Strength and Speed is being Roleplayed...

Why the heck in the world humans couldn't RP their " abilities " ?...
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum