Human Perks.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Matt Mercer on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:46 am

nick u mad that vampire LOLMAGIC is gone?
yeah it seems you are.
And as you say humans are weak.? THEN WHY FUCKING HIDE?
And don't tell me what i know and what i don't know about vamps and wolves ive read all the guides. so plese... shoo
hmm, hmm
avatar
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 190
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 22
Location : somewhere...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Mercer wrote:nick u mad that vampire LOLMAGIC is gone?
yeah it seems you are.
And as you say humans are weak.? THEN WHY FUCKING HIDE?
And don't tell me what i know and what i don't know about vamps and wolves ive read all the guides. so plese... shoo
hmm, hmm

You suck at logic and sound like 13 years old.

That you know anything about wolves you wouldn't go and shift into public and start making bullshit.

"LOLMAGIC" ?

I always knew that there is something wrong with your brain.

That lame word you've created makes you sound stupid, and it only shows how much you don't know two clues about vampires.

Well sir, I said it one thousand fucking times and I'll say it again.

Bloodlines > Disciplines.

Start reading, it lowers your chances of sounding stupid and childish.

nick u mad that vampire LOLMAGIC is gone?

...What the fuck made you say that? Your low IQ level or your logic?

I don't really see a reason why should I be mad because of... Game?

Really? Someone says "Nice fucking day", Instead of "Nice day" and you immediately think that he is "Mad".

Why don't you use your crapish spelling and explain me what that word "Mad" actually stands for?

Or why don't you just go and return to your IG rule breaking.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Alex Montgomery on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Calm down ya'll, also I dislike the fact how you hate the vampire/werewolf powers but want perks for humans.The game's supposed to be balanced.

Humans have:Weapons, the ability to realise when it's adequate to flee and when not to (not really because noone roleplays fear these days) and weapons. . .Did I say weapons?

Vampires have:Bloodlines

Werewolves have:Powers

Isn't it balanced enough?
avatar
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Disneyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Honey Badger wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Calm down ya'll, also I dislike the fact how you hate the vampire/werewolf powers but want perks for humans.The game's supposed to be balanced.

Humans have:Weapons, the ability to realise when it's adequate to flee and when not to (not really because noone roleplays fear these days) and weapons. . .Did I say weapons?

Vampires have:Bloodlines

Werewolves have:Powers

Isn't it balanced enough?

*Daaaang*

Again.

Vampires have:Bloodlines
-Wrong

Werewolves have:Powers
*Gifts, Rites...

Isn't it balanced enough?
-Right

Chucky don't disappoint me now.

Don't tell me that you don't read stuff too?
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Alex Montgomery on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Well, vampires had bloodlines untill people had to whine about it because of one idiot.Also I did read most of the thread, I've seen a bunch of caps from both sides, rage mostly.
avatar
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Disneyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Honey Badger wrote: Well, vampires had bloodlines untill people had to whine about it because of one idiot.Also I did read most of the thread, I've seen a bunch of caps from both sides, rage mostly.

Typed words are not rage..

When you press CAPS LOCK AS YOU CAN SEE NOW, MY LETTERS ARE BIGGER WHICH DOESN'T MEANS THAT I AM RAGING OR SOMETHING, NO MATTER ON WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT, SORRY BUT THINK TWICE.

SO BASICALLY, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE IN ANY "RAGE MODE" TO TYPE ANYTHING WITH CAPS LOCK.

And do I have to say the god damn sentence three times?

I'm using Caps Lock so you people can see... Since I doubt that everyone reads everything I type.

rage mostly.

No.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Honey Badger wrote:

Humans have:Weapons, the ability to realise when it's adequate to flee and when not to (not really because noone roleplays fear these days) and weapons. . .Did I say weapons?

Yeah but you forgot the fact that EVERYONE in here will use either speed 5 or strenght 5 to disarm you when you aim at them or will MG calling for helps in PMs or they just run away , wait for you to do a /me about holstering your gun, which they MG OFC, and come back to bite you.

IRL this is how it works:

Guy + Desert Eagle .50 + Guy that was going to attack him but gets scared = The other guy is not coming back because he's scared of the man that will bust a cap on his ass.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Honey Badger wrote:

Humans have:Weapons, the ability to realise when it's adequate to flee and when not to (not really because noone roleplays fear these days) and weapons. . .Did I say weapons?

Yeah but you forgot the fact that EVERYONE in here will use either speed 5 or strenght 5 to disarm you when you aim at them or will MG calling for helps in PMs or they just run away , wait for you to do a /me about holstering your gun, which they MG OFC, and come back to bite you.

IRL this is how it works:

Guy + Desert Eagle .50 + Guy that was going to attack him but gets scared = The other guy is not coming back because he's scared of the man that will bust a cap on his ass.

...

All you gotta do is to report him and to stop saying things you don't even have a proof...

Like EVERYTHING is bad and EVERYTHING needs to change.. And EVERYONE is rulebreaking and EVERYONE are idiots EXCEPT you.

Is THAT what are you trying to say?

God damn it just report the PGer/MGer/Whatever and be happy!

Do something simple in your life for once...
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Simon Bourne on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Honey Badger wrote:

Humans have:Weapons, the ability to realise when it's adequate to flee and when not to (not really because noone roleplays fear these days) and weapons. . .Did I say weapons?

Yeah but you forgot the fact that EVERYONE in here will use either speed 5 or strenght 5 to disarm you when you aim at them or will MG calling for helps in PMs or they just run away , wait for you to do a /me about holstering your gun, which they MG OFC, and come back to bite you.

IRL this is how it works:

Guy + Desert Eagle .50 + Guy that was going to attack him but gets scared = The other guy is not coming back because he's scared of the man that will bust a cap on his ass.

...

All you gotta do is to report him and to stop saying things you don't even have a proof...

Like EVERYTHING is bad and EVERYTHING needs to change.. And EVERYONE is rulebreaking and EVERYONE are idiots EXCEPT you.

Is THAT what are you trying to say?

God damn it just report the PGer/MGer/Whatever and be happy!

Do something simple in your life for once...

Why you rage so much at people? Or be so hostile, Chillax or GTFO this topic.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Honey Badger wrote:

Humans have:Weapons, the ability to realise when it's adequate to flee and when not to (not really because noone roleplays fear these days) and weapons. . .Did I say weapons?

Yeah but you forgot the fact that EVERYONE in here will use either speed 5 or strenght 5 to disarm you when you aim at them or will MG calling for helps in PMs or they just run away , wait for you to do a /me about holstering your gun, which they MG OFC, and come back to bite you.

IRL this is how it works:

Guy + Desert Eagle .50 + Guy that was going to attack him but gets scared = The other guy is not coming back because he's scared of the man that will bust a cap on his ass.

...

All you gotta do is to report him and to stop saying things you don't even have a proof...

Like EVERYTHING is bad and EVERYTHING needs to change.. And EVERYONE is rulebreaking and EVERYONE are idiots EXCEPT you.

Is THAT what are you trying to say?

God damn it just report the PGer/MGer/Whatever and be happy!

Do something simple in your life for once...

Why you rage so much at people? Or be so hostile, Chillax or GTFO this topic.

I am very evil person with no heart!

No no no but people like you make me pissed sometimes.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:18 am

Getting off topic, so locked.

If you want it unlocked PM me when you've solved your issues.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Human Perks.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum