Whooooop! Lock this shit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Due to people who can't read the fuck what I've said, and them being trolls.

Lock/Delete/Rape/Fuckup/Blowup this.

This is the last time I tried to make an General Discussion topic.


Last edited by Nicolas on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Neon Router on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:32 pm

You fool! This is from a JOKE WEBSITE! Of course it's fake, damn it!
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Drop on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Nicolas wrote:

Well don't call me stupid or anything, But I just want you to read it, and I want your opinion on this.



The Constipator wrote:You fool! This is from a JOKE WEBSITE! Of course it's fake, damn it!

Drop
Banned
Banned

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Edward Veatress on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:53 pm

LOL.

You fell foe the joke site
avatar
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 20
Location : In a house..

View user profile http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 pm

No offense but you people are idiots.

Well don't call me stupid or anything, But I just want you to read it, and I want your opinion on this.

I can't believe that you're being mentally retarded enough to actually call me a fool... Who asked YOU for opinions.

You fell foe the joke site

You're being stupid for not understanding my point.

I basically NEVER said that is for real, Because I asked YOUR opinion.

But as all goddamn idiots thick in the skull like you, Mister Edward, you managed to say " LOL " , instead of "Dude... that's joke site".

That only shows how immature.. Or other world I shall not use in here... You are....

Go on, Report me for " flaming " you, but this is just my opinion...

Or what do I like to say:

" Do you see what I see? Truth is an offense, you silence for your confidence. "
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Bryan_Dan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Guys... Nicolas was just asking for our opinions. -.-
Doesn't mean he believes it.
avatar
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Posts : 185
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Canada, Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Drop on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Drop wrote:
Nicolas wrote:

Well don't call me stupid or anything, But I just want you to read it, and I want your opinion on this.



The Constipator wrote:You fool! This is from a JOKE WEBSITE! Of course it's fake, damn it!

Constipator, I got news for you. You're dumb...

Drop
Banned
Banned

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Neon Router on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Drop wrote:
Drop wrote:
Nicolas wrote:

Well don't call me stupid or anything, But I just want you to read it, and I want your opinion on this.



The Constipator wrote:You fool! This is from a JOKE WEBSITE! Of course it's fake, damn it!

Constipator, I got news for you. You're dumb...
Yep-a doo doo, my friend. As dumb as a short sighted sniper.
Anyway, that stupid comment aside, I lol'd as well. I instantly lol'd when I saw the layout of the website, realizing it was a joke website.
Lol'd a lot, hilarious. The comments on it are even funnier.
"I'm 144 and no one believes me" lolololololololoolololllololol
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:54 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Drop wrote:
Drop wrote:
Nicolas wrote:

Well don't call me stupid or anything, But I just want you to read it, and I want your opinion on this.



The Constipator wrote:You fool! This is from a JOKE WEBSITE! Of course it's fake, damn it!

Constipator, I got news for you. You're dumb...
Yep-a doo doo, my friend. As dumb as a short sighted sniper.
Anyway, that stupid comment aside, I lol'd as well. I instantly lol'd when I saw the layout of the website, realizing it was a joke website.
Lol'd a lot, hilarious. The comments on it are even funnier.
"I'm 144 and no one believes me" lolololololololoolololllololol

You're idiot.

Nuff said.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Peter Greenson on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Blah.
Seen better.
End of story really for me.
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Simon Bourne on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Nicolas wrote:Due to people who can't read the fuck what I've said, and them being trolls.

Lock/Delete/Rape/Fuckup/Blowup this.

This is the last time I tried to make an General Discussion topic.

Wait so you flame The Constipator by calling him an idiot, you reply to topics only watching the negative serious site, and WE are the trolls?

I need a vacation...
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Due to people who can't read the fuck what I've said, and them being trolls.

Lock/Delete/Rape/Fuckup/Blowup this.

This is the last time I tried to make an General Discussion topic.

Wait so you flame The Constipator by calling him an idiot, you reply to topics only watching the negative serious site, and WE are the trolls?

I need a vacation...

You're idiot too sometimes.

Always complaining and ragging.

Go on and report me for saying my opinion.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Simon Bourne on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Nicolas wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Due to people who can't read the fuck what I've said, and them being trolls.

Lock/Delete/Rape/Fuckup/Blowup this.

This is the last time I tried to make an General Discussion topic.

Wait so you flame The Constipator by calling him an idiot, you reply to topics only watching the negative serious site, and WE are the trolls?

I need a vacation...

You're idiot too sometimes.

Always complaining and ragging.

Go on and report me for saying my opinion.

Okay idiot.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whooooop! Lock this shit.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum