The Religion Topic

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Religion Topic

Post by Jager Arach on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 am

Alright this topic is for all who can maturely and without offending anyone discuss their veiw on religion. A few things will NOT be tolerated.

-Trolling
-Flaming
-Bitching

If you can't discuss something without doing any of these your post will be removed. This goes for people who spam up my topic saying they don't want this posted. Your posts will be deleted without consideration. I've done this before and we had a very nice discussion. Remember we're not here to convert people to our own beleifs, but to hear the beleifs of others, reflect on your own and discuss them with others.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Peter Greenson on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:26 am

As I put on the nation census form. I'm Anglican (church of England)
I don't think religion should be discussed IMO
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Simon Bourne on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:51 am

I only believe in facts and videogames, is there a religion related to that?
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Nazz on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:43 am

I believe Princess Trolles--err, Celestia to be the only powerful being in need of worship.



She's the only one who can banish you to the moon for a thousand years or so~
avatar
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!
Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 24
Location : Mianus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Daniel Wilhelm on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:48 am

I'm Catholic.. Tbh theres ALOT of shit about catholics, I dont really care. its a religion, Theres TONS of them, I Respect all, As long as they leave me alone.
Basically.. You cant have sex till your married. In my opinion, ALOT of catholics break that rule. many times.. its a bit.. Wierd. They PUSH it into your head so you dont do it. but yet they do it themselves. Its a Confusing religion sometimes. I live by this, M-F Life, Sat=Work, Sun=Church, Work. Thats basically the schedule. :/
(Im not really religious, But I just worship.. Partially..)
avatar
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : Commander of the EMS And FD
Posts : 237
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Palatine, USA, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Edward Veatress on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 am

Catholic here
avatar
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 20
Location : In a house..

View user profile http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Samara on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 am

Born Christian, but I don't follow the religion or go to church or anything like that, So, Atheist, Even though Dad marked us all down as Christians on the Census.. >.>

I've no problems with any other religions, except one, which I won't talk about here because I'll most likely end up being raged at and called racist. (Yes, my view on this 'religion' is slightly racist too.)


Last edited by Tyrachi on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crossing out the second part as it got discussed anyways.)
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 am

The thing I mostly hate about religious people is, they don't read their Holy books, yet call themselves Christians/Muslims. It's like calling yourself an engineer before studying engineery.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Peter Greenson on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 am

Sonerin wrote:The thing I mostly hate about religious people is, they don't read their Holy books, yet call themselves Christians/Muslims. It's like calling yourself an engineer before studying engineery.

Yeah, I read the Bible before considering changing faith ( Yes, I was an atheist or undecided for a while... Because I was separated from everything because I was a non-christian in Primary years K - 4.) and I find that some people don't read their holy books or even listen to their religious sermons. So I agree with you.
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 am

I'm a Muslim and I've read the Quran at least 4-5 times now. Not a convert either, I've always been one.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Waffle on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 am

I fully agree with Sonerin.

People walk up to me and are like

"OMG Y U SATAN U NO GO CHURCH? CHURCH HOLY PLAEC."

Fact: I'm Atheist.
Fact #2: DEY DUN GO CHURCH EITHER. DEY SATN


Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : A Panzer IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Neon Router on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Some religious people give their religion bad names/bad reputation.

Some idiots made all priests into "pedophiles"
Some extremists made all Muslims into "Terrorists"
Some cool guys made buddists into "Passive people who don't give a shit"

All religions are good. It's just that the people aren't following it right, and be breaking their own commandments.
Muslims. "Do not kill"
Christians, well, err....Well it's just bad for their name really.

What do I mean by all this?

Don't hate the religion. Hate the people who run it.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:33 pm

The Constipator wrote:Some religious people give their religion bad names/bad reputation.

Some idiots made all priests into "pedophiles"
Some extremists made all Muslims into "Terrorists"
Some cool guys made buddists into "Passive people who don't give a shit"

All religions are good. It's just that the people aren't following it right, and be breaking their own commandments.
Muslims. "Do not kill"
Christians, well, err....Well it's just bad for their name really.

What do I mean by all this?

Don't hate the religion. Hate the people who run it.

4:34: If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)


avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Neon Router on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Sonerin wrote:
The Constipator wrote:Some religious people give their religion bad names/bad reputation.

Some idiots made all priests into "pedophiles"
Some extremists made all Muslims into "Terrorists"
Some cool guys made buddists into "Passive people who don't give a shit"

All religions are good. It's just that the people aren't following it right, and be breaking their own commandments.
Muslims. "Do not kill"
Christians, well, err....Well it's just bad for their name really.

What do I mean by all this?

Don't hate the religion. Hate the people who run it.

4:34: If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)
Okay now I just hate the old testament now.
I'm off.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sam Akabara on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 pm

There's a reason they sorta uhh..Shifted away from the old testament. Becuase the church likes an "appeal to everyone" attitude that the new testament has..While the old testaments all..Erm...You know... DAMN YOU TO HELL.

And i'm Agnostic. Atheism is the highest form of Ignorance and closed mindedness.
Agnostics are just Indecisive.

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by D_Donnerfield on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Well, I'm Muslim too. But it says in the Holy Qur'an, that you can believe the words of the Holy Bible/Torah Scrolls, as we believe these books are all from Allah (God) but you cannot read them, apart from the Holy Qur'an. You don't have to be religious to do any of these things, all you need is true faith in your religion, and that the path you are following is right.
avatar
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Living in the UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 pm

My family is Orthodox, or however you call it.

I don't really believe in God. And if you go like "Lol ur Satan" on my ass, Well:

Satan up your ass too.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 22
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 pm

D_Donnerfield wrote:Well, I'm Muslim too. But it says in the Holy Qur'an, that you can believe the words of the Holy Bible/Torah Scrolls, as we believe these books are all from Allah (God) but you cannot read them, apart from the Holy Qur'an. You don't have to be religious to do any of these things, all you need is true faith in your religion, and that the path you are following is right.

4:34: If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)

Explain these?
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Mike Dan on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Sonerin wrote:
D_Donnerfield wrote:Well, I'm Muslim too. But it says in the Holy Qur'an, that you can believe the words of the Holy Bible/Torah Scrolls, as we believe these books are all from Allah (God) but you cannot read them, apart from the Holy Qur'an. You don't have to be religious to do any of these things, all you need is true faith in your religion, and that the path you are following is right.

4:34: If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)

Explain these?

Okay now.. Time to put some bullshit to an end >_>

1. We are not Men of relegion. I Don't know everything .. Still Learning.

2. As Far as i know, Those two quotes May be Faked. , Since, Muslims are not forced to hit their wives, They are only Forced to hit their Children when they refuse to pray (And No , Not like a gang bangin' 3rd street rollin' beat up.. Just a simple hit. )

3. In the Qur'an It self , WE DON'T TAKE AGRESSIVE ACTIONS Aginst Other people's belives As such of Jews/Christians , I Myself got lots of Christian friends, Accutaly My best Friends are Christian , As for Jews, I Don't hold anything hostile aginst them..

So, Everything is done for, YOU Will not tell me How my relegion works , YOU Can take your faked up quotes and leave, YOU Should totaly stop hatting Muslims.. , I Mean .. you pretty much lost alot of stuff for that before... huh? If you can't Respect Muslims, how do you except them to respect ya? Accutaly.. Iam forced to " Treat your bad with good " , Morever, You are kindda Producing Hatred between Muslims, Jews & Christians, All I Came here to do on this server is to Play And have a good Time, Not to reply to your outraging thoughts aginst Islam, Had enough?...

EDIT : May i suggest, Not Try to post links about this quote from a non-real islam website? Cuz 75 Percent of them are not true, Faked, with one purpose to destroy islam/Spread hatred between all relegions. Thus, Some arab governments banned those websites.. Just saying.
avatar
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK
Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sam Akabara on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:11 pm

This is the internet. What you beleive is irelevant.

Rules 11, 20, 19, 22, 25, 31 and 50 apply to this topic.

http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com/t3384-rules-of-the-internet

Seriously, i can see where this is going.

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Nazz on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Why can't everypony just get along?

Yeah, I said it.
avatar
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!
Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 24
Location : Mianus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Jager Arach on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Mike Dan wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
D_Donnerfield wrote:Well, I'm Muslim too. But it says in the Holy Qur'an, that you can believe the words of the Holy Bible/Torah Scrolls, as we believe these books are all from Allah (God) but you cannot read them, apart from the Holy Qur'an. You don't have to be religious to do any of these things, all you need is true faith in your religion, and that the path you are following is right.

4:34: If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)

Explain these?

Okay now.. Time to put some bullshit to an end >_>

1. We are not Men of relegion. I Don't know everything .. Still Learning.

2. As Far as i know, Those two quotes May be Faked. , Since, Muslims are not forced to hit their wives, They are only Forced to hit their Children when they refuse to pray (And No , Not like a gang bangin' 3rd street rollin' beat up.. Just a simple hit. )

3. In the Qur'an It self , WE DON'T TAKE AGRESSIVE ACTIONS Aginst Other people's belives As such of Jews/Christians , I Myself got lots of Christian friends, Accutaly My best Friends are Christian , As for Jews, I Don't hold anything hostile aginst them..

So, Everything is done for, YOU Will not tell me How my relegion works , YOU Can take your faked up quotes and leave, YOU Should totaly stop hatting Muslims.. , I Mean .. you pretty much lost alot of stuff for that before... huh? If you can't Respect Muslims, how do you except them to respect ya? Accutaly.. Iam forced to " Treat your bad with good " , Morever, You are kindda Producing Hatred between Muslims, Jews & Christians, All I Came here to do on this server is to Play And have a good Time, Not to reply to your outraging thoughts aginst Islam, Had enough?...

EDIT : May i suggest, Not Try to post links about this quote from a non-real islam website? Cuz 75 Percent of them are not true, Faked, with one purpose to destroy islam/Spread hatred between all relegions. Thus, Some arab governments banned those websites.. Just saying.
That is quite enough, there is no need to get angry, if you don't agree with what he has to say that's fine to tell him and try to educate him on your religion, but keep your hotility to a minimum.

Also I'd like to make a reply on Sam's post on Athiests. Calling Athiesism simple minded is in itself is very simple minded. Athiesism is the disbeleif in a deity or dieties or the supernatural. I beleive that there is more then likely no supernatural men who see all, but the existence of some kind of concious being that has parts to play or maybe even had parts to play in our existence or daily life, is possible. In my opinion someone who is agnostic is someone who is too scared to beleive in something because they fear being wrong and having any type of dire consequences. So they claim "to be open" to all. This is however no more than my opinion.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Mike Dan wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
D_Donnerfield wrote:Well, I'm Muslim too. But it says in the Holy Qur'an, that you can believe the words of the Holy Bible/Torah Scrolls, as we believe these books are all from Allah (God) but you cannot read them, apart from the Holy Qur'an. You don't have to be religious to do any of these things, all you need is true faith in your religion, and that the path you are following is right.

4:34: If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)

Explain these?

Okay now.. Time to put some bullshit to an end >_>

1. We are not Men of relegion. I Don't know everything .. Still Learning.

2. As Far as i know, Those two quotes May be Faked. , Since, Muslims are not forced to hit their wives, They are only Forced to hit their Children when they refuse to pray (And No , Not like a gang bangin' 3rd street rollin' beat up.. Just a simple hit. )

3. In the Qur'an It self , WE DON'T TAKE AGRESSIVE ACTIONS Aginst Other people's belives As such of Jews/Christians , I Myself got lots of Christian friends, Accutaly My best Friends are Christian , As for Jews, I Don't hold anything hostile aginst them..

So, Everything is done for, YOU Will not tell me How my relegion works , YOU Can take your faked up quotes and leave, YOU Should totaly stop hatting Muslims.. , I Mean .. you pretty much lost alot of stuff for that before... huh? If you can't Respect Muslims, how do you except them to respect ya? Accutaly.. Iam forced to " Treat your bad with good " , Morever, You are kindda Producing Hatred between Muslims, Jews & Christians, All I Came here to do on this server is to Play And have a good Time, Not to reply to your outraging thoughts aginst Islam, Had enough?...

EDIT : May i suggest, Not Try to post links about this quote from a non-real islam website? Cuz 75 Percent of them are not true, Faked, with one purpose to destroy islam/Spread hatred between all relegions. Thus, Some arab governments banned those websites.. Just saying.

I've read Qur'an. It's all in the Qur'an itself. I had my friends translate some specific parts too.

You should deal with the facts. It was written decades ago, and people believed in violence in that time. So obviously Qur'an and other holy books contain violence in them. And yes, the part "Don't befriend Jews or Christians." and violence against women are actually in your book.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Jager Arach on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Mike Dan wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
D_Donnerfield wrote:Well, I'm Muslim too. But it says in the Holy Qur'an, that you can believe the words of the Holy Bible/Torah Scrolls, as we believe these books are all from Allah (God) but you cannot read them, apart from the Holy Qur'an. You don't have to be religious to do any of these things, all you need is true faith in your religion, and that the path you are following is right.

4:34: If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)

Explain these?

Okay now.. Time to put some bullshit to an end >_>

1. We are not Men of relegion. I Don't know everything .. Still Learning.

2. As Far as i know, Those two quotes May be Faked. , Since, Muslims are not forced to hit their wives, They are only Forced to hit their Children when they refuse to pray (And No , Not like a gang bangin' 3rd street rollin' beat up.. Just a simple hit. )

3. In the Qur'an It self , WE DON'T TAKE AGRESSIVE ACTIONS Aginst Other people's belives As such of Jews/Christians , I Myself got lots of Christian friends, Accutaly My best Friends are Christian , As for Jews, I Don't hold anything hostile aginst them..

So, Everything is done for, YOU Will not tell me How my relegion works , YOU Can take your faked up quotes and leave, YOU Should totaly stop hatting Muslims.. , I Mean .. you pretty much lost alot of stuff for that before... huh? If you can't Respect Muslims, how do you except them to respect ya? Accutaly.. Iam forced to " Treat your bad with good " , Morever, You are kindda Producing Hatred between Muslims, Jews & Christians, All I Came here to do on this server is to Play And have a good Time, Not to reply to your outraging thoughts aginst Islam, Had enough?...

EDIT : May i suggest, Not Try to post links about this quote from a non-real islam website? Cuz 75 Percent of them are not true, Faked, with one purpose to destroy islam/Spread hatred between all relegions. Thus, Some arab governments banned those websites.. Just saying.

I've read Qur'an. It's all in the Qur'an itself. I had my friends translate some specific parts too.

You should deal with the facts. It was written decades ago, and people believed in violence in that time. So obviously Qur'an and other holy books contain violence in them. And yes, the part "Don't befriend Jews or Christians." and violence against women are actually in your book.
Ive never read the Qur'an, but that does make sense. Back in those times women and children are always expected to obey and tolerance was not what it is today, but most people don't follow their religion down to every word anymore. In my opinion these books do contain good teachings that people should live by, but I don't beleive you should live life by every word.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Mike Dan wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
D_Donnerfield wrote:Well, I'm Muslim too. But it says in the Holy Qur'an, that you can believe the words of the Holy Bible/Torah Scrolls, as we believe these books are all from Allah (God) but you cannot read them, apart from the Holy Qur'an. You don't have to be religious to do any of these things, all you need is true faith in your religion, and that the path you are following is right.

4:34: If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

[O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma’dah 5: 51)

Explain these?

Okay now.. Time to put some bullshit to an end >_>

1. We are not Men of relegion. I Don't know everything .. Still Learning.

2. As Far as i know, Those two quotes May be Faked. , Since, Muslims are not forced to hit their wives, They are only Forced to hit their Children when they refuse to pray (And No , Not like a gang bangin' 3rd street rollin' beat up.. Just a simple hit. )

3. In the Qur'an It self , WE DON'T TAKE AGRESSIVE ACTIONS Aginst Other people's belives As such of Jews/Christians , I Myself got lots of Christian friends, Accutaly My best Friends are Christian , As for Jews, I Don't hold anything hostile aginst them..

So, Everything is done for, YOU Will not tell me How my relegion works , YOU Can take your faked up quotes and leave, YOU Should totaly stop hatting Muslims.. , I Mean .. you pretty much lost alot of stuff for that before... huh? If you can't Respect Muslims, how do you except them to respect ya? Accutaly.. Iam forced to " Treat your bad with good " , Morever, You are kindda Producing Hatred between Muslims, Jews & Christians, All I Came here to do on this server is to Play And have a good Time, Not to reply to your outraging thoughts aginst Islam, Had enough?...

EDIT : May i suggest, Not Try to post links about this quote from a non-real islam website? Cuz 75 Percent of them are not true, Faked, with one purpose to destroy islam/Spread hatred between all relegions. Thus, Some arab governments banned those websites.. Just saying.

I've read Qur'an. It's all in the Qur'an itself. I had my friends translate some specific parts too.

You should deal with the facts. It was written decades ago, and people believed in violence in that time. So obviously Qur'an and other holy books contain violence in them. And yes, the part "Don't befriend Jews or Christians." and violence against women are actually in your book.
Ive never read the Qur'an, but that does make sense. Back in those times women and children are always expected to obey and tolerance was not what it is today, but most people don't follow their religion down to every word anymore. In my opinion these books do contain good teachings that people should live by, but I don't beleive you should live life by every word.

You don't have to be religious to live lawfully. You can be an Atheist, and obey your elders, respect people, etc.

Muslims and Christians still follow a decades old story book.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum