The Religion Topic

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 am

Moriarty wrote:Never said you can't live near it.
Try not to be so vocal. I wouldn't go around Birmingham or Bradford voicing my opinions.

So Islam is opressing people, not giving them the freedom of speech. I want to tell my thoughts about Islam, why can I not do that in my hometown?

Oh wait, because Islam.

That's why, it is violent and this fact will never change. You can't live near it peacefully.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sam Akabara on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 am

Not becuase of Islam...
There are plenty of people out there of various faiths who are receptive/tolerant of others views.

Put bluntly, the people in your town are dicks. Simple as.
Everywhere has intolerant bastards/racists/cabbage turds.
Like Bradford. That's why noone goes to Bradford.

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 am

Moriarty wrote:Not becuase of Islam...
There are plenty of people out there of various faiths who are receptive/tolerant of others views.

Put bluntly, the people in your town are dicks. Simple as.
Everywhere has intolerant bastards/racists/cabbage turds.
Like Bradford. That's why noone goes to Bradford.

Islam is based on Qur'an. Qur'an supports violence. If you are the good kind who befriends Christians, Jews, Atheists, and the kind that does not opress women, then you are not a Muslim. You are a misinformed wanderer. Everyone gets to be "Muslims" because of their families.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sam Akabara on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:48 am

Sonerin wrote:
Moriarty wrote:Not becuase of Islam...
There are plenty of people out there of various faiths who are receptive/tolerant of others views.

Put bluntly, the people in your town are dicks. Simple as.
Everywhere has intolerant bastards/racists/cabbage turds.
Like Bradford. That's why noone goes to Bradford.

Islam is based on Qur'an. Qur'an supports violence. If you are the good kind who befriends Christians, Jews, Atheists, and the kind that does not opress women, then you are not a Muslim. You are a misinformed wanderer. Everyone gets to be "Muslims" because of their families.


More ignorant words have never been spoken.
I can tell your mind will never be changed, you, like many of the so-called "Atheists" are more close minded than the people they claim to denounce.

I am not a religeous person. I don't beleive in a "Religeon" i'm Agnostic. One of many Indecisive bastards/people who've made up their own minds on what's there.

I shan't waste my breath on the issue anymore. You think it's so simple, drawing straight, direct links. The lines far more fuzzy than that. you just can't see it. You're looking at it thorugh a dirty glass.

(Won't get another post out of me for a good few hours. Time to hit the hay)

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 am

Moriarty wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Moriarty wrote:Not becuase of Islam...
There are plenty of people out there of various faiths who are receptive/tolerant of others views.

Put bluntly, the people in your town are dicks. Simple as.
Everywhere has intolerant bastards/racists/cabbage turds.
Like Bradford. That's why noone goes to Bradford.

Islam is based on Qur'an. Qur'an supports violence. If you are the good kind who befriends Christians, Jews, Atheists, and the kind that does not opress women, then you are not a Muslim. You are a misinformed wanderer. Everyone gets to be "Muslims" because of their families.


More ignorant words have never been spoken.
I can tell your mind will never be changed, you, like many of the so-called "Atheists" are more close minded than the people they claim to denounce.

I am not a religeous person. I don't beleive in a "Religeon" i'm Agnostic. One of many Indecisive bastards/people who've made up their own minds on what's there.

I shan't waste my breath on the issue anymore. You think it's so simple, drawing straight, direct links. The lines far more fuzzy than that. you just can't see it. You're looking at it thorugh a dirty glass.

(Won't get another post out of me for a good few hours. Time to hit the hay)

No, please, tell me that Qur'an isn't a fascist, misleading book with all these discriminative and opressive verses in it. If you are a Muslim, you have to follow this book, which means you must not befriend Jews and Christians and lash women when they don't dress like the Klansmen.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Arnold Angel on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Meh I'm Christian, I love everybody until someone becomes an arse and starts hating on me. (I am not gay, This is the way I am). I am not forced to do anything as that is not how I believe we should be brought up.

Religion is not supposed to spread us apart, we are the same. If you have ever read the bible not sure about the Quran but maybe that also, It explains ALOT of what has happened in the past it even tells of the future. Right now the bible has been on the bang for it's buck and nailed everything. Why are the countries seperated? Why can they be put together like a puzzle? Some say it's this stupid Science reason, I say The Flood.

Why is there so many different cultures/religions/ethnicity? Some people just say Evolution. I say The tower of Bablye.

Why are you scared that the world is going to end? Some people say cause of death. I say, I'm not scared as it is stated that no one will no the time or date of which the lord comes back. It says that the world will NOT end only that jesus will return and have his followers/believers rise into the school and go to heaven with him. After that Jesus will reign over the world for 1000 years and a man that's called the "Anti Christ" will come into play. This man is a basically a role model of what Jesus is. Except he tempts you with pleasure and goodness to get you to follow the devil. Once that is done, Basically Armageddon, And by Armageddon I mean The Devil and it's followers fighting God and he's followers.

This is MY belief, and I believe that each religion Christian/Muslim/Islam/Catholic are much the same if you look at it at a certain perspective.
avatar
Arnold Angel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Posts : 148
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 22
Location : Behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by D_Donnerfield on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:06 pm

It isn't a facist book, your just one of those people who's mind is mislead because of the people you live around and the things you've experienced whilst living with muslims.
avatar
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Living in the UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by D_Donnerfield on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

As muslims we also believe that all the religious books (Holy Quran, Holy Bible, The Torah Scrolls, etc) are all sent by god. As muslims we are allowed to believe the words of the Holy Bible and the Torah Scrolls, but if we want knowledge, we must read the Holy Quran.
avatar
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Living in the UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Peter Greenson on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Why is it that most people seem to think that these topics are an excuse to take a stab as Islamic 'aggression'. The Islamic world was once more advanced and civilized than our christian dominated Europe....
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sonerin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:26 pm

D_Donnerfield wrote:It isn't a facist book, your just one of those people who's mind is mislead because of the people you live around and the things you've experienced whilst living with muslims.
What the fuck, really? I've been explaining all those things to you, and you still say "mislead because of where you live." I slammed the evidence into your face, the rest is up to you.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sam Akabara on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:02 pm

all books are subject to interpretation.


_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Jager Arach on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Moriarty wrote:all books are subject to interpretation.

Obviously, but this topic to understand how different people interpret those books.
avatar
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.
Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Orlando Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Kevin Alymer on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Doesn't the Qur'an mention Jesus Christ?
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by D_Donnerfield on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Yes, it does.
avatar
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Living in the UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by D_Donnerfield on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Sonerin, that clearly shows your against muslims.
avatar
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Living in the UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by D_Donnerfield on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 am

Arnold Angel wrote:Meh I'm Christian, I love everybody until someone becomes an arse and starts hating on me. (I am not gay, This is the way I am). I am not forced to do anything as that is not how I believe we should be brought up.

Religion is not supposed to spread us apart, we are the same. If you have ever read the bible not sure about the Quran but maybe that also, It explains ALOT of what has happened in the past it even tells of the future. Right now the bible has been on the bang for it's buck and nailed everything. Why are the countries seperated? Why can they be put together like a puzzle? Some say it's this stupid Science reason, I say The Flood.

Why is there so many different cultures/religions/ethnicity? Some people just say Evolution. I say The tower of Bablye.

Why are you scared that the world is going to end? Some people say cause of death. I say, I'm not scared as it is stated that no one will no the time or date of which the lord comes back. It says that the world will NOT end only that jesus will return and have his followers/believers rise into the school and go to heaven with him. After that Jesus will reign over the world for 1000 years and a man that's called the "Anti Christ" will come into play. This man is a basically a role model of what Jesus is. Except he tempts you with pleasure and goodness to get you to follow the devil. Once that is done, Basically Armageddon, And by Armageddon I mean The Devil and it's followers fighting God and he's followers.

This is MY belief, and I believe that each religion Christian/Muslim/Islam/Catholic are much the same if you look at it at a certain perspective.

Muslims believe this too, but slightly different.
avatar
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Living in the UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sam Akabara on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 am

New point.
Rules Clearly state: Pics or it didn't happen.
The Muslim book has no books. Therefore, your argument is invalid.


_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Jamie Steel on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 am

Sonerin wrote:
PSSS: Excuse me but.. Wasn't there a German Extremist who Killed a muslim woman for wearing a hegab? (Something to cover the hair and face of the women in islam) , Yeah.. We are sooo voilent..

Now you are changing the topic. I am saying that Muslims in the Middle-East lash and punish women who don't bunker themselves up with dark grim reaper costumes. Why the hell would a German extermist killing a veiled woman be related to my point? It doesn't change the fact that women are being opressed in the Middle-East. I feel like I am trying to speak sense into a tomato.

What he's trying to say is that there are extremists from all cultures and creeds that are so closed-minded that they find no other alternative other than violence. Not all germans run around killing muslim women, just extremists. This logic can be applied to your supposed "muslim extremists" and other other form of extremist.

I'm sure there are muslims that live their lives to the letter of the book and punish those who don't, however I'm also sure that there are a larger majority of those that don't. I have muslim friends, and their pretty down to earth people.
avatar
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sam Akabara on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

Man 1: The world Ends Wednesday.
Man 2: The world ends Thursday.
Man 1: Wednesday!
Man 2:Thursday!
*Repeat*
Man 2: Tommorows.... *Takes out bottle of scotch
Man 1: Friday?
*Run off giggling.

This was a relevant metaphor.

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Religion Topic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum