Lock.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should this be implented?

100% 100% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 2

Lock.

Post by Max Woods on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 am

Lock it :\ Dont know how to fix the glass walls. . . too bad Sad


Last edited by Martin12 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Dominique LaRue on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 am

An excellent project. I support this being added if it's not buggy!

_________________
Dominique LaRue
LaRue Investigations


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company


Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
avatar
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

Posts : 443
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 34
Location : Palomino Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Alex Montgomery on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am

I have my doubts people would actually go there, I mean. . .There's the Fleishberg and Asylum, people visit 'em only once in a Blue Moon. . . .Another restaurant won't bring more RP. . .But that's just my opinion
avatar
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Disneyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Max Woods on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 am

Tested it in MTA, no bugs so far. Glass cannot be broken that's good.
Well, people actually do visit asylum, but this is more like a RP chilling place, where people see you from outside cus its no interior. I think people will go there when they have important meetings and such. Its mainly for more rp. I'll make a Poll, so we can see.
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Sonerin on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Honey Badger wrote:I have my doubts people would actually go there, I mean. . .There's the Fleishberg and Asylum, people visit 'em only once in a Blue Moon. . . .Another restaurant won't bring more RP. . .But that's just my opinion

Hell, even Fleishberg and Asyum don't have people visiting them. But do you know why? They don't open them up for business. No one wants to go there alone and roleplay with imaginary bartenders.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Nero on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Hell, even Fleishberg and Asyum don't have people visiting them. But do you know why? They don't open them up for business. No one wants to go there alone and roleplay with imaginary bartenders.

Imaginary bartenders... No-one would RP a bartender, sitting alone in a bar, waiting for someone to show up. And when someone does, all they do is /buydrink and exit the place, and walk around the bank with a bottle in their hand.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 603
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 20
Location : New Venturas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Sonerin on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Nero wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Hell, even Fleishberg and Asyum don't have people visiting them. But do you know why? They don't open them up for business. No one wants to go there alone and roleplay with imaginary bartenders.

Imaginary bartenders... No-one would RP a bartender, sitting alone in a bar, waiting for someone to show up. And when someone does, all they do is /buydrink and exit the place, and walk around the bank with a bottle in their hand.

You never roleplayed leading a bar before, have you..

On another server, I was the VP of a motor-club. We owned this bar, and the server had many people online. We threw up advertisements everyday, and let people come in. 10-15 minimum people came down. I ran the bar, and it was a fun thing to do. It's damn better than standing infront of the bank, going "cmere dog" at wolves. Basically, doing fucking nothing.

And yes, I would RP a bartender (not only me), throw up an advertisement and attract people's attentions. And no, they won't /buydrink and exit the place.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Simon Bourne on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Nero wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Hell, even Fleishberg and Asyum don't have people visiting them. But do you know why? They don't open them up for business. No one wants to go there alone and roleplay with imaginary bartenders.

Imaginary bartenders... No-one would RP a bartender, sitting alone in a bar, waiting for someone to show up. And when someone does, all they do is /buydrink and exit the place, and walk around the bank with a bottle in their hand.

You never roleplayed leading a bar before, have you..

On another server, I was the VP of a motor-club. We owned this bar, and the server had many people online. We threw up advertisements everyday, and let people come in. 10-15 minimum people came down. I ran the bar, and it was a fun thing to do. It's damn better than standing infront of the bank, going "cmere dog" at wolves. Basically, doing fucking nothing.

And yes, I would RP a bartender (not only me), throw up an advertisement and attract people's attentions. And no, they won't /buydrink and exit the place.

Nothing left for you both to talk about except your problems, take them to Forum PMs and someone lock this as requested by the topic creator.

Edit: And once fuckin' again, this is NOT LSRP or another big city RP, player base is 35, Small Town/County RP, a nightclub and a bar already being used, everyone uses the bank as a hangout place.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Sonerin on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nero wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Hell, even Fleishberg and Asyum don't have people visiting them. But do you know why? They don't open them up for business. No one wants to go there alone and roleplay with imaginary bartenders.

Imaginary bartenders... No-one would RP a bartender, sitting alone in a bar, waiting for someone to show up. And when someone does, all they do is /buydrink and exit the place, and walk around the bank with a bottle in their hand.

You never roleplayed leading a bar before, have you..

On another server, I was the VP of a motor-club. We owned this bar, and the server had many people online. We threw up advertisements everyday, and let people come in. 10-15 minimum people came down. I ran the bar, and it was a fun thing to do. It's damn better than standing infront of the bank, going "cmere dog" at wolves. Basically, doing fucking nothing.

And yes, I would RP a bartender (not only me), throw up an advertisement and attract people's attentions. And no, they won't /buydrink and exit the place.

Nothing left for you both to talk about except your problems, take them to Forum PMs and someone lock this as requested by the topic creator.

Edit: And once fuckin' again, this is NOT LSRP or another big city RP, player base is 35, Small Town/County RP, a nightclub and a bar already being used, everyone uses the bank as a hangout place.

You can actually group that 10-35 players in a bar if you open it up for business.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lock.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum