9/11: A tragic day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9/11: A tragic day

Post by Edward Veatress on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm

9/11, most of you know it, some don't. The September 11 attacks (also referred to as September 11, September 11th or 9/11) were a series of four coordinated suicide attacks upon the United States in New York City and Washington, D.C. on September 11, 2001. Let us remember and honor the day we lost almost 3000 people, please, don't troll or argue on this topic, give honor and good posts, I ask you, honor the day of 9/11
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

View user profile http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11: A tragic day

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 pm

How about we honor everyone who has died, innocently so far. That's worth honoring for me.

Not trying to say they weren't innocent, I'm trying to say, none is special all people die, they're not the only ones to be victims. There's victims all over the world and I think they all deserve the same respect and honor.
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 pm

What about an IC IG event at the church of Palomino Creek?
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

My apologies for everyone who died in 9/11 May they rest in peace.

Their rebuilding the towers,That's a thing,But It's still something very tragic.
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : So the pic^^ there is me sitting in a car,Don't hate!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:47 pm

They want to build muslim church houses there. No
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Is it just me who thinks building a new tower there is just stupid ? I mean if i was a terroirst what better way to punish ifidels than blow up a tower that has been built in honour of a tower previously taken out by the same people.

In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 pm

*Is totally ignored.*
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Interesting... Most of the people I know think it was done by the US government... No-one shares those thoughts?

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Kevin wrote:*Is totally ignored.*

Nick_Jones wrote:My apologies for everyone who died in 9/11 May they rest in peace.

Their rebuilding the towers,That's a thing,But It's still something very tragic.

Not by everyone...
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : So the pic^^ there is me sitting in a car,Don't hate!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:01 am

I was talking about, everyone. People die all the time all among the world and some of them are also victims. They also deserve honor, and respect, not just the ones that died in 9/11. So I respect all of them, it doesn't have to be specific victims, of a certain country, everyone that was a victim in the entire world needs the respect and honor too. I consider all of them the same in a way.
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 am

It is not the 9th of November...

Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:22 am

Moriarty wrote:It is not the 9th of November...

*9/11, or 11/9, does it really matters?*

*For some people, everything matters.*
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:23 am

I would say the September 11th was the wake up call for America in the 21st century for a host of reasons including how warfare is carried out and the connections between people and groups. America was shown to a world it could not wage war easily...
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:33 am

Kevin wrote:I was talking about, everyone. People die all the time all among the world and some of them are also victims. They also deserve honor, and respect, not just the ones that died in 9/11. So I respect all of them, it doesn't have to be specific victims, of a certain country, everyone that was a victim in the entire world needs the respect and honor too. I consider all of them the same in a way.

Unfortunartly its a harsh world and one massive death or very very tragic deaths can be honured in a big way, if we did for everyone who dies ect we would have memoriaks everyday, espesially with the amount of people dieing in africa dont get me wrong its bad but you can only honour things that have connection to you. This is why i dont feel the need to sit here this time every year it really has little to do with me ( please dont think im harsh its very sad but im just being realistic ) do you sit there and make a day for that guy that died down the road? No if your honest with your self you coudn't care less. 9/11 is a day for those people who lost family or friends not for me to rember people i never knew or met.

In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:36 am

人 wrote:I would say the September 11th was the wake up call for America in the 21st century for a host of reasons including how warfare is carried out and the connections between people and groups. America was shown to a world it could not wage war easily...

What're you on about? it made it even easier for America to wage war. It gave them great excuses to give to the U.N. to invade unstable middle eastern countries. Now that they've been there and made a complete pigs breakfast of it they're pulling out once again. The only thing slowing them down right now is money.

Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 am

machete wrote:
Kevin wrote:I was talking about, everyone. People die all the time all among the world and some of them are also victims. They also deserve honor, and respect, not just the ones that died in 9/11. So I respect all of them, it doesn't have to be specific victims, of a certain country, everyone that was a victim in the entire world needs the respect and honor too. I consider all of them the same in a way.

Unfortunartly its a harsh world and one massive death or very very tragic deaths can be honured in a big way, if we did for everyone who dies ect we would have memoriaks everyday, espesially with the amount of people dieing in africa dont get me wrong its bad but you can only honour things that have connection to you. This is why i dont feel the need to sit here this time every year it really has little to do with me ( please dont think im harsh its very sad but im just being realistic ) do you sit there and make a day for that guy that died down the road? No if your honest with your self you coudn't care less. 9/11 is a day for those people who lost family or friends not for me to rember people i never knew or met.

Doesn't take much effort to honor and show respect. I just think everyone deserves respect, it's not that hard. When one day you have a memorial day, do it for everyone.
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Alan- on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:48 am

Kevin that already happens in parts of the world......

-Alan-
-TEST-ACCOUNT-
-TEST-ACCOUNT-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum