37% 37% 
[ 25 ]
37% 37% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 67

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Simon Bourne on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 am

Seeker wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:I requested PK rights for Fegarri so I could keep control over the wolf race a while ago and was ignored.

I'd also like to add- this is a joke. Jager, you don't have the mettle to run a faction- from all my interactions with you, you were more interested in having the most players and not having the most quality. There were multiple times where you had people in your faction that had demonstrated to the community that their roleplay level is somewhere between a ficus and a hairdryer. You've had people in your faction that had horrible OOC attitudes and were repetitive rulebreakers (players, mind, that ended up getting permanently banned- which you defended as quality people). Your IC leadership is cool n 'all, but as far as OOC leadership? You have not an idea.

It would make no difference if you had the PK rights. All you'd use it for is for your own agenda rather than maintaining a quality roleplay. If you're allowed to explode about how this is a horrible idea and that we're all picking on you, we're allowed to counter by saying that you've had your chance. You've had plenty of chance. Yet most of the trouble comes from werewolves in your faction, the one you do little with in all reality. I don't recall the last time there was a legitimate werewolf event/storyline arc in your faction besides "let's TDM against the humans and vampires for half an hour."

Good riddance if the Fegarri goes. Or at least, if we're keeping it, hopefully it receives level-headed, respectable leadership that wants to make a good faction, not just have the biggest castle. Rolling Eyes

/me smells a powerhungry admin...
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:02 am

RomeKovz wrote:

/me smells someone taking a vacation from the forums for off-topic posting- offering them plenty of time to check their attitude, too.

☦️ Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company

Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:05 am

RomeKovz wrote:
Seeker wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:.....

Romeo, Seeker has a good point there, and I don't see anything that would make it seem like Seeker was being powerhungry, There was no need for you to post that. In the future, keep that sort of thing to yourself.
Samara
Management
Management

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Collins on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:31 am

Seeker wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:

/me smells someone taking a vacation from the forums for off-topic posting- offering them plenty of time to check their attitude, too.

AS At-least 10 players said, you're looking to punish people, use your powers well, don't abuse them Rolling Eyes
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:36 am

Don't go off topic.
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:40 am

RomeKovz wrote:
Seeker wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:I requested PK rights for Fegarri so I could keep control over the wolf race a while ago and was ignored.

I'd also like to add- this is a joke. Jager, you don't have the mettle to run a faction- from all my interactions with you, you were more interested in having the most players and not having the most quality. There were multiple times where you had people in your faction that had demonstrated to the community that their roleplay level is somewhere between a ficus and a hairdryer. You've had people in your faction that had horrible OOC attitudes and were repetitive rulebreakers (players, mind, that ended up getting permanently banned- which you defended as quality people). Your IC leadership is cool n 'all, but as far as OOC leadership? You have not an idea.

It would make no difference if you had the PK rights. All you'd use it for is for your own agenda rather than maintaining a quality roleplay. If you're allowed to explode about how this is a horrible idea and that we're all picking on you, we're allowed to counter by saying that you've had your chance. You've had plenty of chance. Yet most of the trouble comes from werewolves in your faction, the one you do little with in all reality. I don't recall the last time there was a legitimate werewolf event/storyline arc in your faction besides "let's TDM against the humans and vampires for half an hour."

Good riddance if the Fegarri goes. Or at least, if we're keeping it, hopefully it receives level-headed, respectable leadership that wants to make a good faction, not just have the biggest castle. Rolling Eyes

Use PK for my own agenda? I denied the PK when Kevin requested it, because I didn't think we needed it at the time. I do what I do to keep the faction alive and we don't have as many members as it seems. We've many inactive members going away and have been away a while now due to problems. All you ever do Dom is complain about everything that doesn't fit your "perfect" vision of how things should be. You've only been here a month or two, you've no idea what the fuck happened with wolves and vampires. you only know that we're not doing things your way so it must be wrong.
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:16 am

Server grew the same amount with just vampires in the gamemode....
And, server name: Vampires and Humans Roleplay.
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:19 am

Except until the vampires went incredibly inactive.
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:45 am

Due to the creation of the wolf race, and the event that people tend to forget: Shin randomly fucked off and left the vampire race to shit. However there is a decent population of vampires led by Sam.
I joined this server to chill with vampires; humanoid figures that don't require a shift. I did not join a bi-species server where arguments are created from XYZ misunderstandings/perspectives.
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:03 am

It's the players, vampires have gotten their complaints too. What's unique about the server is the mystery and the supernatural. Werewolf players just don't regard that fact, and when we try to talk to them they're just not listening trying to make up excuses of why they're roaming around in crowds. We just don't have as much control such as PK etc, causing us to not be feared when it comes to a player breaking the werewolf rules. Now I did write an entire guide, I did type it out, just because of players not listening to our words. If there is a race reset, or if option 1 wins(Tbh there's lots of werewolves who don't deserve their race, leading me to choose option 2)

Werewolf race was added for a reason, it was an unique addition, adds to the mystery and all, just people don't decide to follow those rules.

I know I am sounding like a politication saying that if you do vote for option 2 or 1, this new guide will be posted(Organization was delayed) restricting werewolves of a lot of things and making them what they're really supposed to be. It's about contributing to the server RP, and I myself do want to contribute to this server and improve it, if the werewolf race would stand no chance I wouldn't be supporting it, I am too not happy at those wolves walking around public.
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 am

I wolf system should obviously stay. It's all about how the players RP it.
You can't hang out in front of the bank and expect people to pet you, then when they shoot you you're like: "I'M A TAME WOLFZ GTFO", No, just no. Hopefully when I get in the FP, I won't be doing these stuff, I mean, seriously.
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 am

Kevin wrote:It's the players, vampires have gotten their complaints too. What's unique about the server is the mystery and the supernatural. Werewolf players just don't regard that fact, and when we try to talk to them they're just not listening trying to make up excuses of why they're roaming around in crowds. We just don't have as much control such as PK etc, causing us to not be feared when it comes to a player breaking the werewolf rules. Now I did write an entire guide, I did type it out, just because of players not listening to our words. If there is a race reset, or if option 1 wins(Tbh there's lots of werewolves who don't deserve their race, leading me to choose option 2)

Werewolf race was added for a reason, it was an unique addition, adds to the mystery and all, just people don't decide to follow those rules.

I know I am sounding like a politication saying that if you do vote for option 2 or 1, this new guide will be posted(Organization was delayed) restricting werewolves of a lot of things and making them what they're really supposed to be. It's about contributing to the server RP, and I myself do want to contribute to this server and improve it, if the werewolf race would stand no chance I wouldn't be supporting it, I am too not happy at those wolves walking around public.
These problems that you have all brought up are easily fixable. If either option 1 or 2 me and Alymer will work harder to get new laws in place. Remember thought that we are not the only thing that needs work on this server and alot of the problems I hear from people about wolves also apply to the server. All races and factions do their fair share in fucking up, but in order to fix it everyone has to make changes.

Also Peter whether Shin left or not is no excuse. Wolves never had a proper leader to begin with, but unlike how we're being treated vampires were given the means to pick themselves up.
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 am

Voted for option 3.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 am

There is still 14 people that have voted to keep wolves, yet only 8 to get rid of them.
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 am

Yeah, holy shit you're good people, think about the people that worked off their ass 1-2 months so they could get to be a wolf...(Me, Bryan and others) Ok, I dont like much werewolf but I still enjoy RPit. It does not feel good to just throw it away, if they realy should get thrown away, scrapped, then I want the vampires gone to and make something else or just fucking stfu and play. If you cant live with the fact that wolves are simply stronger than you, then how about you RP some freakin fear and go away? And not like a Metis standing near you and you just keep on watching people like: OH, so what? A wolf?... Feggari worked hard, I remember when it was an unofficial faction, people worked hard to get where they are now. If you cant live with the fact that you failed in something, dont blame others. Wolves are IRL meant to be stronger than humans, so as vampires, IG are stronger.... Voted for 1/2....

Walking at the bank and get PK'd? WTF? OK let's just smell a vampire and kill him making him get PK'd. Would be awesome right? Or just forbid everything for a wolf, dont let him come to town, yea, that's better, make him not be a human at all, let him be a normal wolf that lives in the forrest. Keep on un-balancing these things and look what happens. A thermo-nuclear-discussion.
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 am

Smazz is correct, 16 people want wolf to stay and only half that want to get rid of us. You can't ignore that.
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:29 am

You forget that half of those that want wolves to stay want to clear them to the bare bones and restrict it heavily.

☦️ Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company

Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:36 am

Changes will happen either ways, to improve the race.
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 am

Radically... Improve the race, Kick everyone out and start with one. Who Rudy himself will pick. . .
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:44 am

Sadly, the werewolf will have to go. Can anyone tell me which topic that make this happened? I need to know what happened.
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 am

人 wrote:Radically... Improve the race, Kick everyone out and start with one. Who Rudy himself will pick. . .

Why kick -everyone- out?
There are some of us who have been RPing it for months and know how to RP it properly.
Just because a few people kicked up a fuss over some of the newer wolf RPers, or those who refuse to RP it seriously, doesn't mean everyone needs to loose it.
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:49 am

Smazz wrote:Why kick -everyone- out?
There are some of us who have been RPing it for months and know how to RP it properly.
Just because a few people kicked up a fuss over some of the newer wolf RPers, or those who refuse to RP it seriously, doesn't mean everyone needs to loose it.
Save one person, Might as well save everyone.... It works like that, Without question.
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Heres a crazy idea but what about giving sd head ie me vic caleb the ability to pk wolves when ever we see them in town it would create some real fear in them making them stay away from town ( they will have real fear due to losing real money on the race change) if they are not in town as normal things they will start having to work together and tactically instead of just sitting around town, also we could make it so only humans can be in sd ems ect to discourage everyone wanting to be a wolf .

If not you need option 2 players like kevin i have never seen him shift he does it tactical and as a last resort we need more player like kevin being wolves.

In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 pm

If Fegarri Pedia has ability to PK wolves and SD does (something needs to be done about wolves in SD btw... an IC test that is infallible) then it would invoke enough fear and the only RPers left would be the good ones? No, This is not the case. People like Sean Phelps instantly wolfform out and pretend to be human until anyone with PK rights leaves the server....
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Option 3. Remove wolfies.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz