Future of VH:RP

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future

25% 25% 
[ 17 ]
37% 37% 
[ 25 ]
37% 37% 
[ 25 ]
 
Total Votes : 67

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Emberburn on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 pm

I think that only the members of Fegarri Pedia should stay as wolves, others should be racechanged to vampire or human, depending on their choice.

Emberburn
Member
Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Samara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Emberburn wrote:I think that only the members of Fegarri Pedia should stay as wolves, others should be racechanged to vampire or human, depending on their choice.

They will all be changed to Human, Sam will -NOT- let anyone go from Wolf to Vamp.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Dont you think it is unfair that on the Fegarri Pedia stayed as wolf? You need to think of something that could make it 50-50 if you know what I mean..
avatar
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?
Posts : 720
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Emberburn on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Smazz wrote:
Emberburn wrote:I think that only the members of Fegarri Pedia should stay as wolves, others should be racechanged to vampire or human, depending on their choice.

They will all be changed to Human, Sam will -NOT- let anyone go from Wolf to Vamp.

I'd like to see Sam type this out and say why.

Emberburn
Member
Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Samara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Emberburn wrote:
Smazz wrote:
Emberburn wrote:I think that only the members of Fegarri Pedia should stay as wolves, others should be racechanged to vampire or human, depending on their choice.

They will all be changed to Human, Sam will -NOT- let anyone go from Wolf to Vamp.

I'd like to see Sam type this out and say why.

He probably will if he's see's this.

The reason why, is because he only wants good RP'ers, that can prove themselves to be good at is as Vampires, if not, they are instantly PK'ed back to human, those who donate for it, only have 1-2 weeks to prove they can RP it, before the threat of being PKed comes around.

Geddit?
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Matthew Reget on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Emberburn wrote:I think that only the members of Fegarri Pedia should stay as wolves, others should be racechanged to vampire or human, depending on their choice.
Well that's not fair, some of us wolves who donated actually do a good job. I almost never /wolfform in PC (I did a couple of times when I first got it but I corrected myself.), I RP fear when being aimed at by a gun, and all other wolf necessities. At least give us a chance or just PM us IG and then test us to see if we're worthy. You don't really have to be in FP to be the best wolf RPer.
avatar
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Smazz wrote:

He probably will if he's see's this.

The reason why, is because he only wants good RP'ers, that can prove themselves to be good at is as Vampires, if not, they are instantly PK'ed back to human, those who donate for it, only have 1-2 weeks to prove they can RP it, before the threat of being PKed comes around.

Geddit?

I can roleplay vampire since I have been in this server for a long time, you remember Edward Collins right? I cant donate now since I am in an exam, I have promised to Peter that I will donate in December.
avatar
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?
Posts : 720
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Samara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Raiden wrote:
Smazz wrote:

He probably will if he's see's this.

The reason why, is because he only wants good RP'ers, that can prove themselves to be good at is as Vampires, if not, they are instantly PK'ed back to human, those who donate for it, only have 1-2 weeks to prove they can RP it, before the threat of being PKed comes around.

Geddit?

I can roleplay vampire since I have been in this server for a long time, you remember Edward Collins right? I cant donate now since I am in an exam, I have promised to Peter that I will donate in December.

You still need for Sam to approve the way you RP the vampire. I suggest reading every single vampy guide he has posted.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Sonerin on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Definitely supporting the idea of removing the wolves.

Sonerin wrote:When I first joined the server, the "Vampires and Humans roleplay" really attracted me. I thought it was a server of a regular life, but some vampires creeping around.

I had a huge disappointment when it was only a server of CJ's running around, parkouring on the buildings, attacking humans when they feel like. I don't even see any vampire roleplayers at all. I just realised that it was only a server for vampires and humans back a few months ago.

The thing is, wolves can't roleplay at all. I find it extremely unrealistic for wolves to come down to a populated town, and do whatever they want to do. The police would not even let the wolves to fuck around the town on their own. Let's see;

- Wolves react to people when they speak to them.
- Wolves do humanic things.
- Wolves are oversized.
- Wolves come down to a populated town.
- They are overpowered.
- They try to bottle up attention infront of the bank.

I really don't think that this is the correct way to roleplay a wolf. The players of VH:RP can't roleplay a wolf. Do you know why? It's not something to roleplay. It is like trying to roleplay a damn shark. You can't really control the feelings of a wolf. But people who roleplay them do things that a wolf wouldn't do.

Let me get to the second part. If we are going to stick with the werewolf system, then change it. Werewolves can only transform into their werewolf forms. The giant, unhuman, destructive forms. Not the puppy "tame wolf ^^ x-D" type. However, I still think that we should get rid of the werewolves once and for all.

Most of the people are missing the point of this gameplay. We aren't supposed to march out to the forest and hunt werewolves. This makes us no different than a zombie-DM server. I've played on VH:RP long enough to see how bad the wolf race is. It doesn't fit in our gameplay. All they do is come down to the town, whore some attention to get their ass scratched. That's it. It doesn't even look unique. People got used to seeing wolves already.

I don't like the idea of a werewolf anyway. The vampire part should stay, werewolves need to go. Because of the werewolves, the vampires have lost their attention. Now only a few people roleplay vampires. I mean, the whole idea is stupid. The police would not let wolves to come down to a town and do whatever they want. The wolves don't even roleplay the fear of coming down to a crowded town. In real life, there aren't any wolves in towns for a reason.

It brings a disgust upon the new players' faces when they face a CJ circling around them for no reason.

Option 3.
avatar
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.
Posts : 355
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Turkey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Wolf have s** too much in PC(I am serious) and vampire does not because A LOT of them was CKed by the Inquisition. The most respected vampire that I had ever seen is Salvatore. I dont know what happened to him now.
avatar
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?
Posts : 720
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Aaron_Lee on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Raiden wrote:Wolf have s** too much in PC(I am serious) and vampire does not because A LOT of them was CKed by the Inquisition. The most respected vampire that I had ever seen is Salvatore. I dont know what happened to him now.

No It was me! Lol Joking.

Salvatore got PK'ed and got a namechange, so it's CK. He's been inactive lateley. And yes he was the most respected member of Vampires ever. I rspected him, All of us did. Just hope he'd be active soon.

EDIT: And I agree, Inquition killed all the good vamies T.T

_________________
Admins. . .
avatar
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 548
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Philipppines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Dominique LaRue on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Sonerin wrote:Definitely supporting the idea of removing the wolves.

Sonerin wrote:When I first joined the server, the "Vampires and Humans roleplay" really attracted me. I thought it was a server of a regular life, but some vampires creeping around.

I had a huge disappointment when it was only a server of CJ's running around, parkouring on the buildings, attacking humans when they feel like. I don't even see any vampire roleplayers at all. I just realised that it was only a server for vampires and humans back a few months ago.

The thing is, wolves can't roleplay at all. I find it extremely unrealistic for wolves to come down to a populated town, and do whatever they want to do. The police would not even let the wolves to fuck around the town on their own. Let's see;

- Wolves react to people when they speak to them.
- Wolves do humanic things.
- Wolves are oversized.
- Wolves come down to a populated town.
- They are overpowered.
- They try to bottle up attention infront of the bank.

I really don't think that this is the correct way to roleplay a wolf. The players of VH:RP can't roleplay a wolf. Do you know why? It's not something to roleplay. It is like trying to roleplay a damn shark. You can't really control the feelings of a wolf. But people who roleplay them do things that a wolf wouldn't do.

Let me get to the second part. If we are going to stick with the werewolf system, then change it. Werewolves can only transform into their werewolf forms. The giant, unhuman, destructive forms. Not the puppy "tame wolf ^^ x-D" type. However, I still think that we should get rid of the werewolves once and for all.

Most of the people are missing the point of this gameplay. We aren't supposed to march out to the forest and hunt werewolves. This makes us no different than a zombie-DM server. I've played on VH:RP long enough to see how bad the wolf race is. It doesn't fit in our gameplay. All they do is come down to the town, whore some attention to get their ass scratched. That's it. It doesn't even look unique. People got used to seeing wolves already.

I don't like the idea of a werewolf anyway. The vampire part should stay, werewolves need to go. Because of the werewolves, the vampires have lost their attention. Now only a few people roleplay vampires. I mean, the whole idea is stupid. The police would not let wolves to come down to a town and do whatever they want. The wolves don't even roleplay the fear of coming down to a crowded town. In real life, there aren't any wolves in towns for a reason.

It brings a disgust upon the new players' faces when they face a CJ circling around them for no reason.

Option 3.

I am quoting this whole hunk of a post because it's perfect.

Werewolves promote the Team DM bollocks that a heavy RP server should not have. Wolves come in town "looking for people to eat" because apparently they get "hungry" (and can't just eat a cow or something)- people look for wolves to kill because everyone knows they're werewolves because the people who RP the werewolves don't have a single clue how to be stealthy about anything at all. All it does is make people think "time for team deathmatching, humans VS werewolves VS vampires let's go." In fact, the only events I've ever seen the Fegarri do were big anti-human raids where they all got together, like 11 wolves, and just raided the town and literally RP-DM'd every single person there. That's not even partially interesting.

I know that when I joined the server, I was immediately turned off by werewolves. The first thing I saw a werewolf do is open a cardoor with its teeth and get inside. In an instant, my respect for the server went down- I am glad I ended up staying despite, but new players see this every day. I don't know a single roleplayer who still finds werewolves in the town to be an interesting concept of any kind. There is literally no point to werewolves because the only one who RPs the Garou shit besides me is Kevin and Jager to some extent- even though his RP, too, is mostly RP-DM. Everyone else just runs into town and goes "(( RP FEAR! ))," parkours around the buildings, jumps on cars, and then barks "Faggot" at people. I'm not even kidding.

Plus, werewolves take out all the "secrecy" of the supernatural on the server. Nearly every single human that I know on the server knows about the vampires/werewolves. And nearly every single one of those humans knows about them because they saw werewolves spoil it for them. People have no idea how to RP a secret supernatural being. They run around in wolf form talking to other werewolves in human form, they jump around and show off their magical abilities, they change forms behind buildings, in alleyways, right in front of cameras- don't even care, they tell people that they're werewolves and "understand" people while in wolf form when they act like tame wolfies. All in all, it's pure bullshit.

Get it off this server. Either just by removing every single werewolf that exists now and never turning back until people deserve it or removing everyone but a small, small select handful of people who have shown themselves to be capable and not retarded. I'd rather see vampires and humans and have a few groups of vampires instead of having one big group of vampires and one big group of werewolves.

_________________
Dominique LaRue
LaRue Investigations


☦️ Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company


Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
avatar
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

Posts : 443
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 33
Location : Palomino Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 pm

To Samara: Who is this Sam?
To Aaron: He is... I wish we can be vampires again..
On Topic: Dont know what to say, but what did Seeker said seems right. Team DM... To tell you the truth, the first werewolf that I have met is Kevin(I dont remember his lastname), Edward and Kevin was like buddies even they are in a different race. I dont know why people hate the werewolf so much.. I know that their population and higher than the vampire and humans. How about this, change the lone werewolf to humans and let the Fegarri Pedia lives. Give them a 2nd chance, their HQ is newly created this month right?
avatar
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?
Posts : 720
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Neon Router on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:57 pm

...
*Posts when I shouldn't*
Angry person 1: The wolves should be removed, they attacked me and killed me for no apparent reason!
Angry person 2: The wolves should be removed, they came up to me and snuggled me to insanity!

So you all hate it when they kill you, and hate it when they love you?
Make up your minds. I'm the original Tame Wolfie and I can't believe everyone is letting such a paradox pass by.

Originally, the wolves where meant to be just a pack. In the forest. Hunting actual animals like cows and other herbivores. And then living human lives in the city. Then you all changed it into some clan, where everyone is watching each other's back, killing every human in sight (Even though humans taste shit compared to herbivores) instead of hunting actual animals and then go about using the form, ta da daaaa, to kill people in revenge.

People, make up your minds, or this topic is going to hell in a hand basket real soon if you don't.
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Nico on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Well if you remove werewolves this server will definetly suck. Your choice n´ all.

_________________
If you get hot you gotta get cool.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Peter Greenson on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:51 pm

^fanatical post ill judged through lack of experience in older system of gameplay
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Samara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Raiden wrote:To Samara: Who is this Sam?
Moriarty (Sam Akabara)

Raiden wrote:On Topic: Dont know what to say, but what did Seeker said seems right. Team DM... To tell you the truth, the first werewolf that I have met is Kevin(I dont remember his lastname), Edward and Kevin was like buddies even they are in a different race. I dont know why people hate the werewolf so much.. I know that their population and higher than the vampire and humans. How about this, change the lone werewolf to humans and let the Fegarri Pedia lives. Give them a 2nd chance, their HQ is newly created this month right?

Not all of the wolves that aren't in FP are bad RP'ers, I was amongst the first group of people to get werewolf on the server, that was way back when it first got scripted, Wilhelm and Ray had been at me for months to play on VHRP because it was a fun server, I lost count how many times I told them to fuck off over it. Razz

They gave up on trying to get me to play for a bit, then when the werewolves got scripted, Wilhelm told me and I was IG checking out the server straight away, when I got to level 5 on my first acc, I applied for werewolf. (Back when we had to fill out the app and send it to Rudy on PM's.) Got accepted and since then I've been RPing a werewolf as Karla.

Karla has had sooooo many opportunities to join FP, and has refused every single time. I RP Karla being in her wolfform 80% of the time, even though she was raised with humans, she RARELY goes into town, and tries to avoid contact with humans, vampires and werewolves. (Except a few trusted ones from each race.)

Now, Continue bitching about all of the 'loner wolves' not being able to RP if you want, But I've just given you a perfect example of one of my characters, who I've been RPing since february/march. I have -NEVER- had a report against this character (Or any of my characters) not being able to RP a wolf properly, I will admit that back a couple of months ago, I used to go into the town in wolfform a bit, But was usually just watching people from places that were hard to get to, and was still avoiding contact.



EDIT: There is a lot of problems right now with the wolf race, But it's nothing that can't be sorted out, I'd suggest letting Kevin go through everyone who is a wolf, and removing those that aren't at a good enough RP standard, and making sure those that break the rules and screw around in town get PK'ed back to human.


avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Sean Phelps on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Yeah, about this. most of people that want the Werewolves deleted, have been DENIED from them. Trying to get 'revenge'.

My plan: Level 15+ for Werewolf.
Let the Fegarri wolves stay, and the good RPing ones, example: Smazz

Limit Werewolves to 10 wolves MAX. and 10 Vampires max. Others are humans. End of discussion

Delete them, I'm -LEAVING-

I've put in much hours, made many friends when i came back, just becoming a Werewolf. I bet half the playerbase of werewolves, even more will leave.

Tell me. WHAT-THE-FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
Everything will stay the fucking -SAME-
Haters are going to hate, SD is going to stay SD, Camarilla is going to stay Camarilla, everything. Even the damn potatoes will potate

_________________

ლಠ益ಠლ Y U NO UNBAN?!



Hey, baby! Knock-knock! Who's there? Sex-sex- who sex? With me- BOOM! Also.. I like to maintain the perfect boner.
avatar
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.
Posts : 771
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 26
Location : A house in Croatia.. near the forest..somewhere..

View user profile http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Sam Akabara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Raiden wrote:
Smazz wrote:

He probably will if he's see's this.

The reason why, is because he only wants good RP'ers, that can prove themselves to be good at is as Vampires, if not, they are instantly PK'ed back to human, those who donate for it, only have 1-2 weeks to prove they can RP it, before the threat of being PKed comes around.

Geddit?

I can roleplay vampire since I have been in this server for a long time, you remember Edward Collins right? I cant donate now since I am in an exam, I have promised to Peter that I will donate in December.

Oh yes. I remember you. Mr. Embrace 500000 people and start some sort of "School for vampires". Hell no would i ever want you to be a vamp again.


Anyhow. There should...Almost always be a clear numbers divide when it comes to vampires to humans.....Something like...For every two, one vampire?... /mweh. Anyhow. I like...Totally don't want a buncha ex wolves to suddenly lump themselves onto the vamp side of things just becuase they lost their wolf form. It's really sucky when you get someone who wants to be a vamp for the powers....And...I find it really difficult to find some decent vampire-related RP as it is...It's...Partly due to the way things function..Partly due to people motivation..And partly due to peoples imaginations...
And yes..I know there's a couple of idiots running around as vamp..I'll weed them out soon enough.
Just because someone can RP well as a human does not mean they can quite get what to do as a vamp...

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Nico on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:16 pm

I would leave if wolves were deleted. But max 10 wolves and 10 vampires sounds really good..and it should be considered as a suggestion.

Also..14+16 vs. 19.


Last edited by Sarzoc on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Neon Router on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Seanykins wrote:Yeah, about this. most of people that want the Werewolves deleted, have been DENIED from them. Trying to get 'revenge'.

My plan: Level 15+ for Werewolf.
Let the Fegarri wolves stay, and the good RPing ones, example: Smazz

Limit Werewolves to 10 wolves MAX. and 10 Vampires max. Others are humans. End of discussion

Delete them, I'm -LEAVING-

I've put in much hours, made many friends when i came back, just becoming a Werewolf. I bet half the playerbase of werewolves, even more will leave.

NO NO NO MAN, YOUR MAKIN' ME FALL ASLEEP. TO DEATH, BRO.
Okay, the problem at hand is, that we don't know whats WRONG in the first place.
Are we against the wolves who kill on sight for no good reason?
Are we against the wolves who cutey on sight for food and protection?
Are we against both of the above?
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Sure thing!

Delete the werewolves, and I'm out of here.

Seriously, by deleting werewolves you're like.. Killing half of Server's RP?

I mean, what the fuck people?

Tell me which part werewolves done wrong...?

You all go nagging about SOMEONE out there who is NON-RPing.

Why who the fuck is that SOMEONE then?

Come on.., Deleting is not a solution... , can't we FIX the stuff..?

This was... just.. not.. needed...


Last edited by Nicolas on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Neon Router on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Nicolas wrote:Sure thing!

Delete the werewolves, and I'm out of here.

Seriously, by deleting werewolves you're like.. Killing half of Server's RP?

I mean, what the fuck people?

Tell me which part werewolves done wrong...?

You all go nagging about SOMEONE out there who is NON-RPing.

WELL, Deleting is not a solution... Goddamn it, can't we FIX the stuff..?

This was... just.. not.. needed...

We need to know what the wolves are doing that's so bad that it results to a de-script.

The wild wolves or the tame wolfies?
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Jamie Steel on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:31 pm

I think that if werewolves are descripted then vampire RP could potentially increase, because they could in essence become the Sabbat, i.e the enemy to the Camarilla. However I feel this is unfair for the werewolf players as a whole. I chose option 2.

My reasons for this is because I agree, most wolves don't capture the essence of werewolf RP at all. I think if anything the werewolves need to be few and far between, and become much more powerful to invoke fear in the hearts of players.

The ones that remain as Garou (2-3 players) need to understand that they aren't some novelty toy/circus show: They're warriors, and they find the human race to be an inconvenience that shouldn't be associated with, so there goes the whole "lol imma walk down the street, struttin' my stuff" RP, and here comes the "Protecting Gaia by fighting the wyrm, defending my territory, and disposing of any vampires that becomes a nuisance" RP.

If there is any hope of preserving the Garou race in this server, that is the only way of doing so. If you don't like it then i'm afraid there's no other choice.

That's my personal opinion.
avatar
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Samara on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:33 pm

The ones who randomly kill in the centre of the town, AND the massive amount who are RPing as tame wolves, Using the powers in public, etc.

-THAT- is the problem.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum