Ow no im being arrested.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Matt Mercer on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:15 am

Seeker wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Seeker wrote:
Mercer wrote:Screaming WHO WANTS LSD, then having a cop frisk you twice. finding nothing then arresting you.. is not a valid reason to jail you. Yeah thats the first amendment.
true story

Actually, that's conspiracy to sell drugs if the cop wanted to be technical- or disturbing the peace. The first amendment is the freedom of speech but it doesn't mean you can say whatever you want, wake up, news flash. It means you can practice what religion you want, hold what political opinion you want (for the most part), read what kind of books you want- but heck, you can't even post stuff like wikileaks on the internet (they're trying to get that guy shut down and imprisoned for exposing government secrets), you can't publicly joke about doing crimes for the lols (officers will arrest you just for wasting their time, even if it's just 48 hours).

When you're up against a cop who wants to arrest you, your rights mean jack shit because they -will- find a way.

Yeah yeah conspiracy to sell,no such thing. it's called INTENT TO SELL.and that comes charged with actual drugs on the person or location IE cocaine 14 + grams 1000ft of a school or public park etc etc. anyway i was frisked , the cop didn't find anything he arrested me and i got around 10 minutes in jail and a fine of what ever it was. on a total bullshit . And yelling things is not distubing the peace. Hell there is no peace in palmino. but a riot or strike. or a nude drunk is disurbing the peace. maybe even constant yelling. not one sentance. so "wake up" and "news flash" if your going to call someone out please do your homework tongue

The only correct thing you said in that whole post is that it's "intent to sell" not "conspiracy to sell." My bad, I used the wrong word because I was so wowed at how absolutely retarded your post was. I did not think that there were people so bullheadedly dumb but I guess I was wrong- if you were to go in the middle of public on a street with pedestrians walking by, get on a soap box and shout out "HEY EVERYONE- WHO WANTS TO PURCHASE SOME LSD" then you'd get arrested. It doesn't matter if you have LSD on you or not because the cops could reasonably assume that you'd be taking these people somewhere else to deal to them.

So, no, sir. Your roleplay is making me, for good reason, believe that you are a complete and total dumb ass. If it wasn't your roleplay, it's your over-excited pseudo-intellectual response in an attempt to be seen as an even half-way competent debater which, sup, you're not. Sucks for you, boy-o. Sad

See why would you go there? you insult me for being right? are you really that shallow? I guess thats why people say your such a bad admin. i never knew you so i wasent going to make a judgment call. But i guess thats what you get for being a un respectful, cranky computer hermit. By the way I was right on everypoint i made i researched it all. you won't get arrested IN THE UNITED STATES for screaming WHO WANTS LSD. thats there motive to search you, you don't get arrested. worst case senario is you get sent to county and do 48 hours in a holding sell until they determine if you actually do have shit to sell. And if they do find something charges add on like STD's on a hooker in new jersys red light section, one drug count = 1 possesion charge, if your 1000ft froma school or public place = intent to sell, 14 grams or more = intent to sell, 23 grams or more = drug trafficing. the first amendment is freedom of speech that includes what comes out of your mouth and what you write down, what religion you worship the right to assemble and to petition the government. So anyone can say anything at any time. Now if someone shoots you for what you say thats not the constitutions problem.
Now the 4th amendment says Prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and sets out requirements for search warrants based on probable cause because i said Who wants LSD, that is the cops motive to SEARCH me. if anything is found then they can arrest me. Unfortuantly nothing was found and i was arrested. Hey violation of the 4th. thats one fired cop and a sueing case for SD,
Case point and proven. now please change your attitude. you don't have to flame me, especially an admin. i honestly thought you would be better then that. apparently not. to me your actions make you a cranky computer hermit. might be true might not be. but please. that admin status doesn't mean your better then anyone else, so don't go around acting like you own the place K? Cool
avatar
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 190
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 22
Location : somewhere...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Dominique LaRue on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:30 am

Mercer wrote:
See why would you go there? you insult me for being right? are you really that shallow?

Rolling Eyes

Mercer wrote:I guess thats why people say your such a bad admin. i never knew you so i wasent going to make a judgment call.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Mercer wrote:But i guess thats what you get for being a un respectful, cranky computer hermit.

Laughing

Mercer wrote: By the way I was right on everypoint i made i researched it all.

Sorry about that, Professor Bullshit. You might want to check your sources.

Mercer wrote: you won't get arrested IN THE UNITED STATES for screaming WHO WANTS LSD.

You're talking to a person who lives in the United States and also has a primary legal education at the second best university for the education of legal practice in the whole country, second only to Harvard itself. Do you potentially realize why some random 16 year-old chump flailing his fists about his terrible RP in some backwater small town in Europe, claiming that he is some master researcher who has carefully weighed out and measured every bit of his statement like he's Sherlock Holmes does not have much credibility with me and makes you look like a complete and total little pissant?

Mercer wrote:thats there motive to search you, you don't get arrested. worst case senario is you get sent to county and do 48 hours in a holding sell until they determine if you actually do have shit to sell. And if they do find something charges add on like STD's on a hooker in new jersys red light section, one drug count = 1 possesion charge, if your 1000ft froma school or public place = intent to sell, 14 grams or more = intent to sell, 23 grams or more = drug trafficing. the first amendment is freedom of speech that includes what comes out of your mouth and what you write down, what religion you worship the right to assemble and to petition the government. So anyone can say anything at any time. Now if someone shoots you for what you say thats not the constitutions problem.
Now the 4th amendment says Prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and sets out requirements for search warrants based on probable cause because i said Who wants LSD, that is the cops motive to SEARCH me. if anything is found then they can arrest me. Unfortuantly nothing was found and i was arrested. Hey violation of the 4th. thats one fired cop and a sueing case for SD,

Blah blah blah. Sounds like someone who does not have any idea about the legal system of the United States at all and thinks that their "rights" mean something beyond something they can sit around and complain about in a Starbucks coffee shop with their Philosophy study groups. Except. Unlike someone in a Philosophy study group in a Starbucks in the United States, this is also some loud-mouthed obnoxious teenager chump who pieces together an argument with arbitrary numbers and facts, claiming the whole while that he has done his homework.

Mercer wrote:Case point and proven.

Do you even know what that means? Clearly not.

Mercer wrote:now please change your attitude. you don't have to flame me, especially an admin.

Being an admin doesn't change the fact that I can call an idiot when I see one- especially an idiot who crosses a line. If you read my posts, generally I massage idiots with how they asinine the shit they say is- I try to tell them, "Listen, buddy- no. No, you're not. Really. Correct. Perhaps." But then there is a branch of idiot who tells me to do my homework when that is something I've been doing for the last two years on this very subject. Literally: Homework. Piles of business homework. Piles of economic homework. Piles of astrophysics homework. And, ding ding ding- piles of criminal justice homework with a healthy dose of political science - all while thumbing through a copy of the state and federal legal code from cover to cover. (I don't know if you ever have even seen either of those books. You could kill a Rottweiler with one of those. You could kill a pissed-off Rottweiler) Fact of the matter is, I've got this subject- I've spared you the only possible decency of not tearing you a new asshole and posting every single code that could be used against the stupid garble you're spewing out because it'd take me way more time than just assuring you that you are absolutely wrong.

Mercer wrote: i honestly thought you would be better then that. apparently not. to me your actions make you a cranky computer hermit.

Sad

Mercer wrote:might be true might not be.

Wouldn't be the first total load of bullshit you've stated as a fact.

Mercer wrote:but please. that admin status doesn't mean your better then anyone else,

No, you're right. It doesn't. It makes me the same as every other player- which is why I am well within my rights to call you out on this subject. What does, however, make me better than you in this topic- is that you're a kid arguing law with someone who has completed half of a professional legal education that is worth more per semester (there are two of those a year) than your family likely pulls in in four years- which I am able to attend on a high-end scholarship. Now, see. I'm allowed to brag on that because this is the second post you've made saying that I have no idea what I'm talking about that. The only person on this community who knew that before is probably Peter and maybe even Smazz- so hey, consider yourself lucky to learn something I don't tell tell everyone. Embarassed

Mercer wrote: so don't go around acting like you own the place K? Cool

I just acted like you're a youthful pest. I guess you can call it method acting because it's true.

Anyway, we're done here. You want to continue this conversation, you can PM me and whine there. I've told you in three posts that you're wrong, continuing to charge at me is like running at a brick wall with an erection. It doesn't work and it hurts. Thank you.

_________________
Dominique LaRue
LaRue Investigations


☦️ Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company


Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
avatar
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

Posts : 443
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 34
Location : Palomino Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:36 am

Dominique, don't call him an idiot, and respect his opinion. Be polite. Now, doesn't mean he doesn't have sources that are better than your knowledge on the matter, you're not the only one with such knowledge, therefore let the other ones have an opinion too. None's better, respect each other, this is a discussion.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Dominique LaRue on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:40 am

Kevin wrote:Dominique, don't call him an idiot, and respect his opinion. Be polite. Now, doesn't mean he doesn't have sources that are better than your knowledge on the matter, you're not the only one with such knowledge, therefore let the other ones have an opinion too. None's better, respect each other, this is a discussion.

I call 'em like I see 'em. I won't respect his "opinion" in a matter of fact, especially when he tries to tell me that I'm wrong and haven't done my homework.

And I assure you I'm the only one with such knowledge on the community, unless someone here has spent two years at Stanford or another prestigious university in the United States studying law. Heck, I'll even accept a year at the University of Phoenix, Arizona- probably the shittiest university in the United States. Anyone? Legal education?

Well bollocks.

I'm not going to respect an "opinion" (in this case, a misguided misconception regarding the fact of a situation) flung out by a boasty child not even old enough to smoke cigarettes, fuck legally, or make any decision outside of what his mommy and daddy tell him in the country that he claims to know the legal system so well about.

_________________
Dominique LaRue
LaRue Investigations


☦️ Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company


Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
avatar
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

Posts : 443
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 34
Location : Palomino Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 am

You can be more polite than that. If you're really that well educated then you would've learned on how to watch what you say and be polite and mature in a discussion. Don't prove different please. If you can't stand without calling him an "idiot" then don't post at all. None likes being offended, nor is it allowed on this forums. Save your judgment to yourself.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Dominique LaRue on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:52 am

Kevin wrote:You can be more polite than that. If you're really that well educated then you would've learned on how to watch what you say and be polite and mature in a discussion. Don't prove different please. If you can't stand without calling him an "idiot" then don't post at all. None likes being offended, nor is it allowed on this forums. Save your judgment to yourself.

I can be polite and I can watch what I say and be polite and mature in a discussion.

It's an ability that I've waived in favor of not wasting my effort. See, Kevin, there's something you can learn as a person- one of the greatest things you can do for a person is tell them when they're being a complete and total dimwit. When someone pops out of the floorboards and makes a stupid claim and I respond, for the most part, amiably to tell that person that the claim was incorrect and then that person continues to imply that they are masters of the subject, well. Let's just say that's just not being that intelligent. That's beyond being unintelligent.

It is my duty to inform such an affront of its particular nature- in this case, speaking in a language that he can understand. I could have instead posted something of the same length or more in political jargon and gave him a case as I would have as a lawyer or paralegal. But why waste my time? It wouldn't have even half the effect because he'd just claim he's "done his homework" and that he "knows what he's talking about" while I'm a "crazy computer hermit."

I don't care if "none likes being offended"- I don't like seeing arrogant keyboard warriors fighting for "truth and justice" with a tabbed google search of "California law + drug sales" in the background. I don't like them, but I'm pleasant to them for the most part. When that keyboard warrior turns around, thinking that they are hot shit, and proceeds to rag on someone which an education worth more than their home, farm, car, and everything they own, that is when I am well within my rights to destroy them.

It's a valuable life lesson- it's kinda how the United States work, come to think about it. If he's claiming he's some United States master of law, he might as well take a basic lesson in USA life.

_________________
Dominique LaRue
LaRue Investigations


☦️ Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company


Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
avatar
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

Posts : 443
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 34
Location : Palomino Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:56 am

It's not your duty to call him an "idiot" and don't. That simple. He doesn't need you to call him that, and there's many other polite ways of saying it. Just, stop it.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Dominique LaRue on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 am

Kevin wrote:It's not your duty to call him an "idiot" and don't. That simple. He doesn't need you to call him that, and there's many other polite ways of saying it. Just, stop it.

You're right, it isn't my duty. It's volunteer work. Now, if you have a problem with me or the contents of my posts, you could PM me like everyone else should or continue to try this, which everyone else does and fails.

I'm not going to be polite to someone who thinks they're the greatest thing since sliced bread without anything to back it up.

At this rate, if this is all either of you are going to be posting, I'm not going to keep wasting my time. Give me something interesting or don't bother posting.

_________________
Dominique LaRue
LaRue Investigations


☦️ Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company


Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
avatar
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

Posts : 443
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 34
Location : Palomino Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Peter Greenson on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:38 am

People get law on the streets confused with law in court.
Police can detain you for a host of reasons. (Doesn't even matter if it's breaking the law)
You can appeal at a court if you think these reasons are unjust.
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Nico on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 am

I think this discussion isn't much of use..only guys fighting between themselves and showing off with their awesome prestigious universities. /care.

_________________
If you get hot you gotta get cool.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Samara on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 am

Sarzoc wrote:I think this discussion isn't much of use..only guys fighting between themselves and showing off with their awesome prestigious universities. /care.

Was there any point to that comment?
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Terry Winston on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:44 am

Like peter said technically speaking seeker is right the police can pull anyone they see fit in for questioning (arrest dosn't mean your going to jail that a common mistake arrest means they are holding you against your will to gather or seek information to lead to a criminal coviction in court )
Obviously we don't have a court on the system but on here the officer who arrest you will genrally gather the evidence and charge you.

_________________
Terry Winston -- Human -- SD Under Sheriff
avatar
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 638
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Nico on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Smazz wrote:
Sarzoc wrote:I think this discussion isn't much of use..only guys fighting between themselves and showing off with their awesome prestigious universities. /care.

Was there any point to that comment?

Was there any into yours ? I am free to express my opinion,and I did it..that whole argue started off out of nothing,and yes there was a point,and you should know it. Yours was pointless actually..and rude.

_________________
If you get hot you gotta get cool.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Samara on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Sarzoc wrote:
Smazz wrote:
Sarzoc wrote:I think this discussion isn't much of use..only guys fighting between themselves and showing off with their awesome prestigious universities. /care.

Was there any point to that comment?

Was there any into yours ? I am free to express my opinion,and I did it..that whole argue started off out of nothing,and yes there was a point,and you should know it. Yours was pointless actually..and rude.


You're saying mine was pointless and rude...

Have you even read what you wrote?

Your comment was the rude one here.

Sarzoc wrote:showing off with their awesome prestigious universities.
^Sarcastic dig at Seeker, because he actually has an education, Unlike some people that are arguing against him.


Sarzoc wrote:/care.
^You just being a dick.
If you didn't care, Then why post here in the first place?

avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Nico on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Yeah,I'm not showing off my epic studies,and the '/care' thing was ment especially for that. IF you want to show off how superior your studies are go to a geek page or something like that and measure your knowledge,not on a general discussion which objective should be creative,not arguing. Apparently you jump in the defense of your friend and not seeing the point of the topic,and you start up even more arguments. Well,that just shows how mature some people are. Also we are not here to judge anyone by their studies,and you are being rude and insulting people which actually don't want to follow a superior career requiring universitary studies. This is way off-topic,and please,Smazz or w/e decides to argue,take it to PMs or don't post at all. As I said,I think this discussion isn't much of use,it only starts up more and more argues and I'm not in the mood to argue over a game..also ,showing off universitary studies on a forum which is made for a game is pretty lame..

_________________
If you get hot you gotta get cool.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Dominique LaRue on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Sarzoc wrote:Yeah,I'm not showing off my epic studies,

Because you don't have any. You're some 15 year-old chump in Úbeda, Spain.

Sarzoc wrote:and the '/care' thing was ment especially for that. IF you want to show off how superior your studies are go to a geek page or something like that and measure your knowledge,not on a general discussion which objective should be creative,not arguing. Apparently you jump in the defense of your friend and not seeing the point of the topic,and you start up even more arguments. Well,that just shows how mature some people are. Also we are not here to judge anyone by their studies,and you are being rude and insulting people which actually don't want to follow a superior career requiring universitary studies. This is way off-topic,and please,Smazz or w/e decides to argue,take it to PMs or don't post at all. As I said,I think this discussion isn't much of use,it only starts up more and more argues and I'm not in the mood to argue over a game..also ,showing off universitary studies on a forum which is made for a game is pretty lame..

Because most of this post is just "WAAAHHH" I will respond to the only part that is even halfway worth a second of my time: I bring up my studies because they are relevant to the topic we are discussing and because another member of the forum told me to "do my homework" on a subject when, in fact, I have. A lot.

Your post telling us that we're off-topic (which we weren't) is off-topic. If you post again off-topic in this thread, you will be disciplined (need I remind you, Sarzoc, that you are one disciplinary action away from your permanent ban for ban evading being restored?). If we -were- off-topic, PM an admin if you care so much. You're not a moderator, don't moderate. Participate in the discussion or stay out of it- don't mini-mod.

_________________
Dominique LaRue
LaRue Investigations


☦️ Oleg Pamyatnikh ☭
Mashina Import & Export Company


Dr. Friedhelm Hans Metzger, M.D. Ph.D.
Neurologist/Psychologist from Germany

Special use only. (IE: Forum RP, IG Events)
Spoiler:
Governor Thomas J. Woodham
Vice-Chair of the San Andreas Licensing Commission, since 1989
The State of San Andreas
avatar
Dominique LaRue
Management
Management

Posts : 443
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 34
Location : Palomino Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Nico on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Seeker wrote:Because you don't have any. You're some 15 year-old chump in Úbeda, Spain.

Don't I ? You're an ignorant 20year old no-lifer which trolls over the internet and has no respect for no-one. You think you're cool and all because you're older,but so what ? You're most probably going to die faster,right ? This is really,really lame,you didn't even understand or try to understand me. You ignored Kevin and you think you're the King Pin or something. You're just an ignorant,and about my studies,as a 15 year-old I studied in a highschool where you couldn't even get in with all your knowledge,since it's known for being the most severe high schools in Europe,and the number one in the country. And no,it's not in spain you racist ***************.

Off-topic post after warning, User has been banned for one day. User previous ban-evaded, permanent ban.


Last edited by Seeker on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : User disciplined as per warning.)

_________________
If you get hot you gotta get cool.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Max Woods on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Can admin please lock this topic as I'm seeing this is so getting out of control with the argueing and flames... You miss the point of the entire forum, post you'r thinking and gtfo then, is it so hard not to argue or flame one day? Realy? Now, I dont want to argue within this post just admin lock it as its getting out of control Rolling Eyes

That's all I have to say, just so you know, if you try to argue with me at this point. I'll just ignore it as most of the people should do.
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh come on...

More arguing and hatred?

avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Tommy Carreiro on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Seeker wrote:
Sarzoc wrote:Yeah,I'm not showing off my epic studies,
Because you don't have any. You're some 15 year-old chump in Úbeda, Spain.
Usomadbro.
You're just showing yourself as a prick by writing that, and not better than what you wrote.
Trust me, I thought you were better, but seeing your recent posts 'FAG, SAD, CHUMP' popping up.. You look no better than a 9 year old kid eating chips near his monitor and screaming at it.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz
Posts : 672
Join date : 2011-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Peter Greenson on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Tommy Carreiro wrote:
Seeker wrote:
Sarzoc wrote:Yeah,I'm not showing off my epic studies,
Because you don't have any. You're some 15 year-old chump in Úbeda, Spain.
Usomadbro..
I use IP checks and find out where people live, Because I forgot how to be discreet.
Locked.
avatar
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Sam Akabara on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:40 am

This topic made me hate people.


_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ow no im being arrested.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum