Experienced Suggestions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Experienced Suggestions.

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello , Some of you probably know me , Who doesnt im Rob aka. PainKiller.
I played RolePlay for 3 years 1,5 year on one and 1,5 on another server. I experienced very RolePlay servers and i know a lot of things what can make the server more RolePlay like. Suggestions will be put in Order .

Suggestion I : Injure Animation.
Actions taken ( In Car ) : If player is in car and Doesnt wear a seatbelt ( i will suggest this latter in the thread ) and if the car crashes into a wall , into another car , or the car gets shot ( by police or gangzters/maffia ). The car will take Damage and if the player is not in /seatbelt state it will take a part of the damage , and if the player gets a hit or a reduction of HP more then 10 - 15 hp , he will drop out of the car and get into the /injured state . He will get into animation. ( and cops can arrest them or gangztas rob them )
Actions taken ( Out of Car ) : If player gets shot , or drops from a hight , or gets hit by a car , or any damage that can make the players HP drop 10 - 15 , player will get into /injured state.
Counter actions : If you see someone in /injured state , u go to him and he will have to RP , and write /do state . Example: Broken back , Shot Wonds , Bites . And the players has to type in /hup ( help up ) and the script will have to get the player out of /injured state and the /hup will help up the closest player, so no ID requerd. And they will be taken to Hospital.
Text shown when Injured : You are injured call 911 for help .
Why will this be good : It is good if Cops want to catch people , Robing banks , or trying to escape a carchase , or To RP more , becouse ppl wont drive so insane ly becouse they will be scared not to drop in /injured state , becouse if u get into /injured state all u can do is wait for someone to save u , or call 911.
What will improve: Police , Driving , Realism , Medics.

Suggestion II : Seatbelt
Action ONLY in Vehicle: In vehicle /seatbelt and puts in his seatbelt , wich in a case of a crash , contact hit , player wont get into /injured state , but if the crash is to great for example seatbelt will only reduce 20 damage taken in care. so if u crash and car gives more then 20 damage to player he will lose the HP and drop into animation.
Why is it good for : Realism , and helps to improve driving.
What will improve : Driving , Police , Realism.

Suggestion III : Job System / Mayor .
Action in building : We need a City center , For Mayor and for a Place to orientate for Job , There are not many jobs in the game , and something annoying is " u need money to work , and u need to work to get money ".
Job that could be implemented :
HouseDealer
CarDealer
StreetCleaner (Vehicle ID: 574 ||Vehicle Name: Sweeper)
TrashMover (Vehicle ID: 408 ||Vehicle Name: Trashmaster)
Detectiv (/find ID || /info ID)
Lawyer (/ring || /free ID )
Pilot ( /flyroute || /abandon )
Whore ( /sex || /coddom )
Mechanic ( /repair || /tow || /fix )
Bodyguard ( /guard )
PizzaDeliver ( /sellpizza || /work )
TreeChoper ( /choptree || /delivertree )

And Mayor , to lead the city and improve the city realisticly , like we add a new place / script . he RolePlays it.
What will it be good for? : Just Pure Realism .
Note : For more Informations or if intrested , i will add details.

Suggestion IV : ATM
Action all over the Town : We need more places to put in or take out money , i saw we have 2 ATM's inside the Bank we can add one or 2 of those in each town , and with /atm a small window will pop up and ask if we want to take out or put in after that ammount , ammounts can be 5$ 10$ 20$ 50$ 100$ 500$ 1000$ 5000$ , so that u can acces your bank account from each town.
Good for? : Practical , Realism .

Suggestion V : CarRent Business
Action 1 or 2 in total : We could add 1 CarRent Business in the main town and another 1 in one of the 2 left. Becouse it isnt realistic if u just walk around find a car enter it and /rentvehicle and go away with the car. becouse who will get the money? u just leave it on the ground? , we could make a Place like a carpark and put like 5 Cars and 1 Bike for rent. And a Busness icon. and u can buy the business and each time someone rents money will go to the business.
Good For? : Realism , Parctical , Driving.

Suggestion VI : Airplanes
Action in Airport : We should make or use one allready made , an airport where players can use the Job , Pilot , and fly from 1 City to another and get money for it. This is only for the JOB , none else has to fly a plane. Planes will be only spawned if a Pilot uses the command at the airport.
Good For? : Realism , Jobs.

Suggestion VII : License System
Action in Main Town : Licenses A , B , C , D . For example A for Cars , B for bikes , C Big vehicles ( Bus ) , D Flying Plane . And for each of thise , u can chose from a list + price , u at a Base or HQ , for example for A ( Car ) u will get a car spawned , u enter it , and checkpoints will be around the map and u will have to go throw all of them , and after the test , car must have 0 Damage and we could set each checkpoint to check for players speed , so if player goes above 50 or 40 or 60 , he will fail the test.
Good for? : Realism .
Improves? : Driving .

Suggestion VIII : AutoAnimation
Action Chat : So any time a player writes in the normal chat " Smile " the system will write out instead of Smile will write /me smiles and if someone writes "Very Happy" system will automaticly send /me laughs and the animation of /laugh . and so on for diferent smileis.
Good for? : Preventing smilei accidents in normal chat.
Improves : Realism , people can laugh and smile more offen. becouse they wont need to /me all the time.

Suggestion IX : House Upgrade
Action in house :
1. House Upgrade 1: Fridge = Food = HP ( we would need this if first suggestion will get implemented )
2. House Upgrade 2 ( Cops ) : If Police , Upgrade 2 gives Armor ( Kevlar ) to the police so if player can use /duty at home to.
3. House Upgrade 3 ( House car ) : For a price like from import , u can order a car specialy for house , that people who rent can use.
If Ideas more can be added. Write in the comment section bellow.
Improves? : Money usage , Realism ( fridge part ).
Good for? : Usage , Realism.

Suggestion X : Auto-Walk
Action everywhere : Players will no longer run , when pressing "W" or any moving key , they will /walk , so that u wont see a lot of ppl runing around becouse that is not very realistic , u should only see 1 or 2 or max 3 pople runing at the same time , but on this server everyone is running around. and people could run only if they use Shift but only for a limited ammount of time after wich they get exhausted.
Improves?: Realism , Transportation.
Good for?: Helping people to RolePlay.

For more suggestions i will add latter , my fingers hurt , so for reply i would like :
S I : (answear here)
S II : (answear here)
S III : (answear here)
S IV : (answear here)
S V : (answear here)
S VI : (answear here)
S VII : (answear here)
S VIII : (answear here)
S IX : (answear here)
So reply this way , And allways check back becouse i will update this thread and Thank you for reading my Thread , Have a nice Day .
Text Edit: I think i will make 2 Skin packs for WereWolfs and Vampires so if the transform into a wolf they get a skin and i will make a pack so they will look more like a Wolf or a Vampire. ^_^ i will see what i can do , to improve Your GamePlay.

Edit: If need help with any of this scripts i can help.
Edit 2 : Added Suggestion IX.
Edit 3 : Added Suggestion X.

Last edited by Gabriel Van Helsing on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Experienced Suggestions.

Post by Max Woods on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 pm

I totaly support this, read it all, I also support:

S VIII and suggestion:
The Suggestion wrote:Suggestion I : Injure Animation.
Actions taken ( In Car ) : If player is in car and Doesnt wear a seatbelt ( i will suggest this latter in the thread ) and if the car crashes into a wall , into another car , or the car gets shot ( by police or gangzters/maffia ). The car will take Damage and if the player is not in /seatbelt state it will take a part of the damage , and if the player gets a hit or a reduction of HP more then 10 - 15 hp , he will drop out of the car and get into the /injured state . He will get into animation.

I sure hope this gets implented.
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 pm

S I : I agree with this, totally brings more RP.
S II : This can be possibly RPed.
S III : Agree with some of the job but disagree about the mayor.
S IV : Dont you think it is weird to have ATM at a country?
S V : I dont get this. scratch
S VI : This is totally not that pilot server, where are we going to map it?
S VII : Totally agree with this one. I hate to see people driving without any license. By this way, it can decrease the use of vehicle. Very Happy
S VIII : Kinda awesome but I am not sure Rudy can do this. scratch
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:28 pm

I am waiting for more FeedBack.
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:33 pm

I just thought I should bump this so more people can read it and I hope it gets implented. bounce
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:48 pm

The injury for car thing, disagree completely. Didn't bother to read any other bullshit. It's a roleplay server, if you don't RP injuries you get punished. No need to implement bullshit.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:06 pm

You didn't get the meaning of roleplay right mate..all these suggestions..sure they're cool and all..but IT'S FOR SCRIPT. You HAVE to roleplay EVERYTHING,that is a ROLEPLAY server,these are just good improvement suggestions which I like but it DOES NOT MEAN THIS WILL IMPROVE ROLEPLAY..You just RP it...anyway let's hope some l33t admin will check over this and maybe at least a part of it gets scripted ? I don't know..but I do somehow support it.

Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:32 pm

TL:DR.

Lucian wrote:You didn't get the meaning of roleplay right mate..all these suggestions..sure they're cool and all..but IT'S FOR SCRIPT. You HAVE to roleplay EVERYTHING,that is a ROLEPLAY server,these are just good improvement suggestions which I like but it DOES NOT MEAN THIS WILL IMPROVE ROLEPLAY..You just RP it...anyway let's hope some l33t admin will check over this and maybe at least a part of it gets scripted ? I don't know..but I do somehow support it.

I already agree with Lucian and Ariel. I've read other suggestions of yours, As these two have stated, This a roleplay server, meaning rather than using animation for everything, You need to act everything out, etc.
Samara
Management
Management

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Agree with Ariel and Lucian, zero support.
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 pm

S I - NO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! This is what you think happens: Everyone RPs more wounds and nonrp drives less.
This is what really happens: Everyone dies in laggcrashes.

Kthnxbye

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 pm

I made that point in the chatbox to him Tag.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:01 pm

S I : 2 posts before this.
S II : Good, but for diffirent purposes. (basically only for RP)
S III : 2many jobs. Just a few actual JOBS is good enough.
S IV : Yes plz
S V : good enough as it is.
S VI : No need
S VII : No need
S VIII : Yeah, awesome idea
S IX : Only 1st and 3rd upgrade. dislike the 2nd one as that does not happen irl like that.
S X : No. Just NO. This is a game and waiting 4 minutes before you get from bank to a club is annoying. Jogging is not that bad, if ppl rp then they will alt-walk anyway

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:11 pm

I support all except the last one, good job Very Happy
Outcast
Developer
Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Disagree with
VI: This is a country side, not a city with airports.
X : People run after one another some times... running is non-RPbut I don't think we should go that far because people still run during emergencies [Adrenaline Rushes]

Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Van Helsing on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Thank you , Very Very Much for ALL the reply that you guys gave.

I am waiting for more Feed Back.

EDIT: And Sorry , my X Idea was miss understood , The airport = field and the planes are the Cropdusters (512) and the JOB is Going to Checkpoints over a Big FIELD . So i ment the Pilot Job as adapted to Country , All my Ideas are like that. So you don't have to think of it as a City , Try to come up with a way that suits country side.
Gabriel Van Helsing
Cake
Cake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top