Hunger System.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunger System.

Post by Simon Bourne on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:57 am

Can anyone script a hunger bar for humans and maybe the other races? All this "not eating" thing is getting stupid, many of the humans RARELY use the dinners/resto's to eat, it's goin' to help the resto/dinner/food chain owners a lot.
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:12 am

I kinda agree with this....

It is unfair for vampires since only they eat/feed, and humans don't.
avatar
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 1098
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Samara on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:27 am

Has been suggested before, and Denied.

Players will just abuse this system, and not RP it.
It will also interrupt RP's.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Neon Router on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:29 am

I don't agree with this suggestion.
Although I am trying to make people go to my Open Door Restaurant. Which was re-opened. Very Happy
avatar
Neon Router
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : On the toilet...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Kevin Alymer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:08 am

Or you can make it a rule for humans and werewolves.
avatar
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Posts : 1383
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Mike Kakolav on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am

Meh,I dont agree because i do sometimes go to a cafe and eat BUT this would interrupt Rps as rainbow said
avatar
Mike Kakolav
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Hey you yeah you not you yeah you
Posts : 240
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Max Woods on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:08 am

** You talk with a person infront of bank **

** Your HP gets lowered to 10 HP **
** You run away to the nearest cafe/restaurant and eat **

** RP interrupted **

** You come back with no RP at all **



Imagine you're in the forest -.- Or in a middle of a paused RP.
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Nico on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:37 am

Kevin wrote:Or you can make it a rule for humans and werewolves.

Or,you can script this,and whoever doesn't RP it,hey there's a complaint on players section,also possible admins IG,so why don't you just report them ? This is be a good idea,and it MUST be RPed if added.

_________________
If you get hot you gotta get cool.
avatar
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?
Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by ArielV on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Lucian, ARE YOU NOT EVEN READING THE ABOVE POSTS.

>be EMS on duty

>RP'ing saving a life from a gunshot wound

>lose HP because hunger bar went down

>/b for them to pause RP because going to get food
>Come back with full hunger bar

Hell-to-the-no.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 962
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 23
Location : A Treehouse.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Max Woods on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Ariyul wrote:Lucian, ARE YOU NOT EVEN READING THE ABOVE POSTS.

>be EMS on duty

>RP'ing saving a life from a gunshot wound

>lose HP because hunger bar went down

>/b for them to pause RP because going to get food
>Come back with full hunger bar

Hell-to-the-no.



That's fucking exactly what I mean!



>> Chasing a car while on SD Duty

>> Suddenly HP bar goes down

>> You say him stop the RP and he just drives off

*BOOM!*

Not-a-good-idea
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Simon Bourne on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Captain Sparrow wrote:
Ariyul wrote:Lucian, ARE YOU NOT EVEN READING THE ABOVE POSTS.

>be EMS on duty

>RP'ing saving a life from a gunshot wound

>lose HP because hunger bar went down

>/b for them to pause RP because going to get food
>Come back with full hunger bar

Hell-to-the-no.



That's fucking exactly what I mean!



>> Chasing a car while on SD Duty

>> Suddenly HP bar goes down

>> You say him stop the RP and he just drives off

*BOOM!*

Not-a-good-idea

Who the fuck is stupid enough to ignore a hunger or nourishment bar? Jesus Christ people, all you need to do is go to a shop and buy a meal and RP it, it's not that fucking hard to do..
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Samara on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Skully wrote:
Captain Sparrow wrote:
Ariyul wrote:Lucian, ARE YOU NOT EVEN READING THE ABOVE POSTS.

>be EMS on duty

>RP'ing saving a life from a gunshot wound

>lose HP because hunger bar went down

>/b for them to pause RP because going to get food
>Come back with full hunger bar

Hell-to-the-no.



That's fucking exactly what I mean!



>> Chasing a car while on SD Duty

>> Suddenly HP bar goes down

>> You say him stop the RP and he just drives off

*BOOM!*

Not-a-good-idea

Who the fuck is stupid enough to ignore a hunger or nourishment bar? Jesus Christ people, all you need to do is go to a shop and buy a meal and RP it, it's not that fucking hard to do..


It -WILL- interrupt roleplays, Some RP's go on for 3-4 hours sometimes. You can't just pause it to fill the hunger bar up.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Max Woods on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Skully wrote:
Captain Sparrow wrote:
Ariyul wrote:Lucian, ARE YOU NOT EVEN READING THE ABOVE POSTS.

>be EMS on duty

>RP'ing saving a life from a gunshot wound

>lose HP because hunger bar went down

>/b for them to pause RP because going to get food
>Come back with full hunger bar

Hell-to-the-no.



That's fucking exactly what I mean!



>> Chasing a car while on SD Duty

>> Suddenly HP bar goes down

>> You say him stop the RP and he just drives off

*BOOM!*

Not-a-good-idea

Who the fuck is stupid enough to ignore a hunger or nourishment bar? Jesus Christ people, all you need to do is go to a shop and buy a meal and RP it, it's not that fucking hard to do..



Erm, excuse me for the attitude but. Can you read? No-one said anything about what you said. . . We said how anoying it can be that there will be constant RP pause/void. Try to read better, please?
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Simon Bourne on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Captain Sparrow wrote:
Skully wrote:
Captain Sparrow wrote:
Ariyul wrote:Lucian, ARE YOU NOT EVEN READING THE ABOVE POSTS.

>be EMS on duty

>RP'ing saving a life from a gunshot wound

>lose HP because hunger bar went down

>/b for them to pause RP because going to get food
>Come back with full hunger bar

Hell-to-the-no.



That's fucking exactly what I mean!



>> Chasing a car while on SD Duty

>> Suddenly HP bar goes down

>> You say him stop the RP and he just drives off

*BOOM!*

Not-a-good-idea

Who the fuck is stupid enough to ignore a hunger or nourishment bar? Jesus Christ people, all you need to do is go to a shop and buy a meal and RP it, it's not that fucking hard to do..



Erm, excuse me for the attitude but. Can you read? No-one said anything about what you said. . . We said how anoying it can be that there will be constant RP pause/void. Try to read better, please?

That's my point dudeski, normal people EAT, unlike some of you that act like plants...
avatar
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War
Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Nevada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Alex Montgomery on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Implementing a hunger system won't improve roleplay.
avatar
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Disneyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger System.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum