Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Tom Stall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:14 am

Moriarty wrote:You just proved my point. Again.

And you fail yo understand mine.

Lloyd wrote:Derek, Read the guides before you look more like a idiot....

Uhm, excuse me. You don't know what I am talking about, so maybe you should shut up.
avatar
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Sam Andersun on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:11 am

Hey, I LED Lasombra, when I went inactive and it closed I was offered rank 1 in The Cammy. Did I bitch and complain? No. We all get shat on and kicked down to the bottom. It's not a big deal. It's an imaginary faction in a game. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Either quit your bitching, get active and work your way back up or leave. We don't need you to start making these dumb ass topics in an attempt to get your position back and someone who has more experience then anyone in the server demoted/fired/etc. Sam is doing an EXCELLENT job and theres no reason he should be removed.
avatar
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun
Posts : 632
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Lloyd McFadden on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Derek, I Do know what your talking about considering I actually READ the guides and for a short amount of time I was seneschal. I will say it again. READ THE GUIDES, Look closely at the part about the ranks etc....God I hate repeating myself.
avatar
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Posts : 558
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 22
Location : England!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Tom Stall on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 am

Lloyd McFadden wrote:Derek, I Do know what your talking about considering I actually READ the guides and for a short amount of time I was seneschal. I will say it again. READ THE GUIDES, Look closely at the part about the ranks etc....God I hate repeating myself.

Also you seem to not know why I made this topic.. no reason I should read any guides.


Sam Andersun wrote:Hey, I LED Lasombra, when I went inactive and it closed I was offered rank 1 in The Cammy. Did I bitch and complain? No. We all get shat on and kicked down to the bottom. It's not a big deal. It's an imaginary faction in a game. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Either quit your bitching, get active and work your way back up or leave. We don't need you to start making these dumb ass topics in an attempt to get your position back and someone who has more experience then anyone in the server demoted/fired/etc. Sam is doing an EXCELLENT job and theres no reason he should be removed.

God you too fail to understand why I made this topic. I am not trying to get myself a Prince, how hard is it to understand that?
avatar
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Lucia on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 am

I literally lol'd at this...
avatar
Lucia
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Tom Stall on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Aki Kurotaki wrote:I literally lol'd at this...

I literally laugh at your stupidness.
avatar
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Samara on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Tom wrote:
Aki Kurotaki wrote:I literally lol'd at this...

I literally laugh at your stupidness.

No need for that Tom.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by ArielV on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Tom, all I see in this thread is butthurt and qq from you.


ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Posts : 962
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 23
Location : A Treehouse.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Sam Akabara on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:36 pm

I think enoughs been said here.
Locked.

_________________

avatar
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Posts : 951
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Niklaus Corvin on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Tom Stall wrote:
Feganator wrote:Sam was given leadership by the previous prince.

Aless? No, he never did.

Daegan was temporary Prince while Aless was gone if you meant him. So, Nope, never.


You're wrong sir, I WAS the prince, and I gave the leadership to Sam because he was the only one capable to lead it properly. He updated the ranks, the information the guides. He deserves it.
avatar
Niklaus Corvin
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 163
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Camarilla, -my story.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum