VH:RP's playerbase.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VH:RP's playerbase.

Post by Ryan Damario on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:47 pm

As we all know, VH:RP's playerbase is not the best. Though, we want it to get better. If so, what was the point of creating wasteland roleplay? Some players and I dislike that server, since you just run in the desert and do nothing. Many players moved to wasteland roleplay, which now made VH:RP's playerbase shit. I mean, seriously, what was that point of creating wasteland Roleplay? If you wouldn't create Wasteland roleplay we would have 16-19 players on VH:RP at this very moment.
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VH:RP's playerbase.

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:49 pm

To get more profits for Rudy himself. Also, the project was planned long ago.
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Damario on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Which made VH:RP suck now.
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:54 pm

It's up to the players to decide where they want to go, it's not a prison.
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Damario on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 pm

I know, but... if you guys wanted to get VH:RP's playerbase better, then what's the point of making wasteland Roleplay? I'm not saying you should shut down wasteland roleplay, but the reason of the creation doesn't make sense.
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 pm

If you want to know why Rudy create it? Why dont you ask him and stop whining about it.
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Sullivan on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Wasteland Roleplay ain't a bad server actually, its quite enjoyable if you 'know' what your doing. It was a project as Raiden said, that's just part of the community we share here. Doesn't really matter the quantity of the server, but the quality of it itself and how we all make it better.
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Personal Text : LEGO!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Damario on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:11 am

Raiden Dragneel wrote:If you want to know why Rudy create it? Why dont you ask him and stop whining about it.

Am I whinning? Did I ever ask you to post here? No. This topic was made for the community to discuss, so yeah. By the way, you're post hunting. Now I understand why Ariel and most of the players say that you're immature.
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:54 am

Ryan Damario wrote:
Raiden Dragneel wrote:If you want to know why Rudy create it? Why dont you ask him and stop whining about it.

Am I whinning? Did I ever ask you to post here? No. This topic was made for the community to discuss, so yeah. By the way, you're post hunting. Now I understand why Ariel and most of the players say that you're immature.

You are the one who immature, I dont care if Ariel and the others hate me. Who are they to judge who I am? I dont even care shit about them either. My life my way. Now, you are whining about it and who cares?
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 am

Eum..Yeah..Just noticed,well waste land stuff isn't bad,but it ain't my style,so i'll stick here with the people that are still here.
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : So the pic^^ there is me sitting in a car,Don't hate!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 am

*Sigh* More people causing conflict for no apparent reason.
ANYWAY.. like someone above this post said, it's not a prison. Players can choose where they want to play. Maybe they think something new once in a while can be much more amusing than playing one server their entire lives. Yep.
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Damario on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 am

Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:

You are the one who immature, I dont care if Ariel and the others hate me. Who are they to judge who I am? I dont even care shit about them either. My life my way. Now, you are whining about it and who cares?

Don't even bother posting here. You're immature, end off.
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 am

Like Jamiez0r said here, and people wanted to see what WRP is and liked it.
Why he made it ? Maybe he wanted to try out something new than vampires and werewolves maybe try new project for profits.

From what I see in ye thread is "Come back to VHRP, why you in W:RP?"
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:37 am

Just a quick review:

YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING THROWING KNIFE!
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:44 am

Ryan Damario wrote:
Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:

Do you own this section? No. Now shut up, everyone has the right to post.
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:09 am

Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:
Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:

This is evidence that proves only one thing:

People in this community have 2 faces.
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:56 am

W:RP is a new server. People are interested in the script and possibilities of RP in that server. You can't RP the same things in both servers. People get bored with VH:RP, trust me. The new server will give players the chance to switch up their RP styles. VH:RP will not die. Chillax, seriously.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Damario on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:56 am

Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:
Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:

Ahh.. kid, I ain't talking, I'm writing, learn the differences. And yes, I created this topic, so I do own it. Now, if you don't mind, Gtfo if you're going to post hunt. You're a a kid, don't act up. That's also the reason why you're not joining the gang.
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:21 am

Simon Bourne wrote:Just a quick review:

YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING THROWING KNIFE!
Just a quick review of your review

WE HAVE FUCKIGN THROWING KNIVES. I'VE SEEN 'EM AND EVEN THREW ONE INTO RUDY

KTHX U LUZ FIET NAO

@Ryan and Raiden's fight

STOP BEING RETARDS AND POST HUNTING.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:38 am

Ryan Damario wrote:
Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:
Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:

Ahh.. kid, I ain't talking, I'm writing, learn the differences. And yes, I created this topic, so I do own it. Now, if you don't mind, Gtfo if you're going to post hunt. You're a a kid, don't act up. That's also the reason why you're not joining the gang.

Damario, learn to be mature and respect people. What I am telling is the fact, you are the immature here by the way. Also, I learned from someone about not to think about what people said about ourselves which I will just ignore what people wants to say about me. Why Rudy create W:RP? He wants to gain profits, problems? I will ask him to post here and he might ask you what is your problems about W:RP.
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizashi on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 am

Look,Damario. Raiden is right. I'm not saying anyone is wrong or right but Raiden sounds a bit right. I truly believe that Rudy wants to expand his scripting projects onto something much more challenging like W:RP. Its not that bad to express someone's creativity but it helps them to gain knowledge and Rudy can even make money out of it without getting his ass on works that is giving him pain in the ass or something like that. I know how it feels to be stuck in that situation. In life,we need money to inherit our daily life and you know by doing this,he could get more money and on the easiest thing in the world to get. I mean how many jobs you can get in real life seriously? You can't even get into some store as a clerk or some what cashier or something even if you have good grades and high degrees or diplomas. I'm still young but at least I know these literally. So,no one here is immature. Its just you. It doesn't matter if W:RP going to make VH:RP a boner or something but at least Rudy's scripting skills gets celebrated rather than left abandoned on what he did the best he could.
Kizashi
New Residence

Personal Text : The Cake Is A Lie
Location : I was living here,then I took an arrow to the knee.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Addams on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:47 am

Seriously W:RP is a good server who ever dont like it fuck off and dont go there
Max Addams
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : WTF!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Damario on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 am

kk, Raiden, seriously now, I'm not talking to you, so why don't you Gtfo 'cause you're REALLY starting to piss me off with your non-sense. All you're doing is post hunting. I don't show respect to people who don't respect me, I'm done here.
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Kakolav on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:45 am

Its just a few days interest.
People will start to return when they cant use the throwing knife and finally give up.
Mike Kakolav
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Hey you yeah you not you yeah you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 am

Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:
Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:
Raiden Dragneel wrote:
Ryan Damario wrote:

Damario, learn to be mature and respect people. What I am telling is the fact, you are the immature here by the way. Also, I learned from someone about not to think about what people said about ourselves which I will just ignore what people wants to say about me. Why Rudy create W:RP? He wants to gain profits, problems? I will ask him to post here and he might ask you what is your problems about W:RP.

Raiden end off the disscusion , you are immature everybody thinks that, and leave other alone, plz just leave them alone.
Dwight
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Personal Text : I'm gangsta,chu' aren't ma' homie..XDD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top