OOC Versus IC

Go down

OOC Versus IC

Post by Seeker on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 pm

I'ts quite irritating when you're trying to roleplay and someone keeps spamming the OOC chat, questioning goals of your roleplay or just interrupting it in general. I've decided to make something clear: You are allowed to ignore the OOC chats if the player who is talking to you isn't an admin. If another non-admin player is asking you something through an OOC chat, you're not obligated to answer.


Last edited by Jaxson on Sun May 22, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seeker
Management
Management

Posts : 775
Join date : 2010-11-14

View user profile http://vhrp.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Max Woods on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 am

Jaxson wrote:I'ts quite irritating when you're trying to roleplay and someone keeps spamming the OOC chat, questioning goals of your roleplay or just interrupting it in general. I've decided to make something clear: You are allowed to ignore the OOC chats if the player who is talking to you isn't an admin. If another non-admin player is asking you something through an OOC chat, you're not obligated to answer.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
avatar
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-01-02
Location : Croatia, Sea Side

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Midnight on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Good choice.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Akira on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Agreed
avatar
Akira
Forum Member
Forum Member

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Each time I'm RPing , they will OOC . -.-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Samara on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:13 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:Each time I'm RPing , they will OOC . -.-

Then you ARE allowed to ignore it and continue the RP, if they dont respond, Report them for refusing RP.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Ariel on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Samara wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:Each time I'm RPing , they will OOC . -.-

Then you ARE allowed to ignore it and continue the RP, if they dont respond, Report them for refusing RP.

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Ariel wrote:
Samara wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:Each time I'm RPing , they will OOC . -.-

Then you ARE allowed to ignore it and continue the RP, if they dont respond, Report them for refusing RP.

Now use of posting without a word .. -.-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Ariel on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm

The quote -was- my word. :>

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Samara on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
Ariel wrote:
Samara wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:Each time I'm RPing , they will OOC . -.-

Then you ARE allowed to ignore it and continue the RP, if they dont respond, Report them for refusing RP.

Now use of posting without a word .. -.-

She was basically agreeing with what I wrote..
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Terry Winston on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 am

Thank god for this XD mayby a /togooc so you can block ooc like pms because even if you ignore it its still distracting to see some argueing while your trying to rp.

_________________
Terry Winston -- Human -- SD Under Sheriff
avatar
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Posts : 638
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Samara on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 am

machete wrote:Thank god for this XD mayby a /togooc so you can block ooc like pms because even if you ignore it its still distracting to see some argueing while your trying to rp.

Well done for bumping a topic from back in march.

/togooc is the admin command for enabling /g. Just ignore the chat. Or make a suggestion for /togb or something.
avatar
Samara
Management
Management

Posts : 1354
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OOC Versus IC

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum